Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOLS] Super Lair SS - New Owner
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 119 120
@FluffySnake
Ah, ok! Great, glad you were able to get it working!

Sorry, heh. I'm in the US and forget sometimes that other places write dates differently. I'll have to see if I can make sure certain date styles work.
@FluffySnake
Ah, ok! Great, glad you were able to get it working!

Sorry, heh. I'm in the US and forget sometimes that other places write dates differently. I'll have to see if I can make sure certain date styles work.
@Siscily
Please add me to the pinglist :)
@Siscily
Please add me to the pinglist :)
Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
@Pinguin
Sure thing, got you added! :)
@Pinguin
Sure thing, got you added! :)
@Siscily
I've been using this for several weeks and it's great! However, a few days ago I added a male dragon (named Stud) and it caused everything to break. I get an #ERROR message on the Target tab, no matter whether I pick "yes" or "no" for exclude pairs. Even removing that dragon does not fix it.

Here's a link to my spreadsheet. Any ideas on what I did wrong?

I did add one tab of my own to keep track of gene inheritance, but it's text only, no formulas. And I added it about a week before the sheet broke, so I don't think that was the problem.
@Siscily
I've been using this for several weeks and it's great! However, a few days ago I added a male dragon (named Stud) and it caused everything to break. I get an #ERROR message on the Target tab, no matter whether I pick "yes" or "no" for exclude pairs. Even removing that dragon does not fix it.

Here's a link to my spreadsheet. Any ideas on what I did wrong?

I did add one tab of my own to keep track of gene inheritance, but it's text only, no formulas. And I added it about a week before the sheet broke, so I don't think that was the problem.
Art by Drytil
@Addmon
Hi! That particular sheet isn't mine. I'll hopefully be adding similar to the breeding lab soon, but I haven't yet.

Here's the link to the thread that has that sheet. Hopefully the creator can help you!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2300706/1
@Addmon
Hi! That particular sheet isn't mine. I'll hopefully be adding similar to the breeding lab soon, but I haven't yet.

Here's the link to the thread that has that sheet. Hopefully the creator can help you!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2300706/1
@Siscily
Oops, sorry about that. I didn't realize that multiple people had made breeding spreadsheets. Lesson learned: double check the spreadsheet next time.
@Siscily
Oops, sorry about that. I didn't realize that multiple people had made breeding spreadsheets. Lesson learned: double check the spreadsheet next time.
Art by Drytil
@Addmon
It's ok! I did link that one earlier, asking opinions about it since I'm probably going to add something similar to mine, so I can understand any confusion. It's no problem at all!
@Addmon
It's ok! I did link that one earlier, asking opinions about it since I'm probably going to add something similar to mine, so I can understand any confusion. It's no problem at all!
Hello! These spreadsheets are amaizing, I was starting to do my own but heck, will use these ones instead! I added a formula to automatically add patterns on mine : [quote]=IF(AND(F32<>G32,G32<>H32,F32<>H32),"XYZ",IF(AND(F32=G32,G32<>H32),"XXY",IF(AND(F32<>G32,G32=H32),"XYY",IF(AND(F32=H32,H32<>G32),"XYX","XXX"))))[/quote]
Hello! These spreadsheets are amaizing, I was starting to do my own but heck, will use these ones instead!

I added a formula to automatically add patterns on mine :
Quote:
=IF(AND(F32<>G32,G32<>H32,F32<>H32),"XYZ",IF(AND(F32=G32,G32<>H32),"XXY",IF(AND(F32<>G32,G32=H32),"XYY",IF(AND(F32=H32,H32<>G32),"XYX","XXX"))))
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
D27EEGQ.png lGZCiFv.pngLeGrsom.png
@ChibiFluffy
That's genius! I'll have to add that, thank you!

I'm glad you like the sheet! Would you like to be added to the pinglist?
@ChibiFluffy
That's genius! I'll have to add that, thank you!

I'm glad you like the sheet! Would you like to be added to the pinglist?
Ohh That would be awesome!

And thanks! I do like making things automatic haha
Ohh That would be awesome!

And thanks! I do like making things automatic haha
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
D27EEGQ.png lGZCiFv.pngLeGrsom.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 119 120