Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOLS] Super Lair SS - New Owner
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 119 120
@Cinderfire @SoulOfChaos
Thank you, both of you. That's a great help. :)
@Cinderfire @SoulOfChaos
Thank you, both of you. That's a great help. :)

@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @LCice @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @MeraHunt @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @ilimati @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Jestro @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @NaturallyCrazy @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman

Ok, folks, the sheets are updated with Ghost. You can find update instructions on the first page of this forum post.

Ghost is number 20, Uncommon, and its prices are 160kt, 148,800t, and 136kt. (With the new sheet, I'll have it math the discounts, so all you'll have to add is the base price.)

I've also fixed colors in the color charts. In the list, Mulberry, Sanddollar, and Cantaloupe are all wrong.

With Mulberry, in the coding, remove the extra parentheses next to the name on all three spots.

With Sanddollar and Cantaloupe, they are spelled wrong in the coding; correct Sandollar to Sanddollar, and Canteloupe to Cantaloupe in all three spots.

As always, let me know if you have any questions or issues. Thanks!

@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @LCice @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @MeraHunt @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @ilimati @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Jestro @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @NaturallyCrazy @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman

Ok, folks, the sheets are updated with Ghost. You can find update instructions on the first page of this forum post.

Ghost is number 20, Uncommon, and its prices are 160kt, 148,800t, and 136kt. (With the new sheet, I'll have it math the discounts, so all you'll have to add is the base price.)

I've also fixed colors in the color charts. In the list, Mulberry, Sanddollar, and Cantaloupe are all wrong.

With Mulberry, in the coding, remove the extra parentheses next to the name on all three spots.

With Sanddollar and Cantaloupe, they are spelled wrong in the coding; correct Sandollar to Sanddollar, and Canteloupe to Cantaloupe in all three spots.

As always, let me know if you have any questions or issues. Thanks!
@Siscily
Wow! These spreadsheets are amazing and really, really cool :D Thank you so much to you and the others for making them!
Please add me to the ping list for updates. ^^

I'm totally gonna spend the rest of the day inputting my dergon's info now hehe x)
@Siscily
Wow! These spreadsheets are amazing and really, really cool :D Thank you so much to you and the others for making them!
Please add me to the ping list for updates. ^^

I'm totally gonna spend the rest of the day inputting my dergon's info now hehe x)
oRU0xsF.png
@Restless
Thanks! And you're very welcome. :)

I'll get you added!
@Restless
Thanks! And you're very welcome. :)

I'll get you added!
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @LCice @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @MeraHunt @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @ilimati @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Jestro @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @NaturallyCrazy @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman @Restless

Question for those who use it: Do you like the Pairs Lab? Does it do what you want it to do? Would you like something like this - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2300706/1 - added to it?

I know the lab doesn't do its math correctly, in terms of color possibilities, and I don't really know how to fix it. I want to make some changes to it if possible - take the color calculation off, for one, possibly add something like the above. I'll need permission from that user before I can add it to the sheet, and I need to work out how to add it and what to take off so I don't have things doing the same thing.

Anyway. I need opinions. What do you want to see the lab do? Would you use the above? How do you think I can improve it/change it?

Thanks, y'all.
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @LCice @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @MeraHunt @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @ilimati @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Jestro @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @NaturallyCrazy @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman @Restless

Question for those who use it: Do you like the Pairs Lab? Does it do what you want it to do? Would you like something like this - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2300706/1 - added to it?

I know the lab doesn't do its math correctly, in terms of color possibilities, and I don't really know how to fix it. I want to make some changes to it if possible - take the color calculation off, for one, possibly add something like the above. I'll need permission from that user before I can add it to the sheet, and I need to work out how to add it and what to take off so I don't have things doing the same thing.

Anyway. I need opinions. What do you want to see the lab do? Would you use the above? How do you think I can improve it/change it?

Thanks, y'all.
i would love that in the pairs lab sldkfjsd
i would love that in the pairs lab sldkfjsd
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@Siscily I love the Pairs Lab, I use it all the time. And yes the color probability is wrong but it's pretty easy to calculate myself. For example, this pair: [img]https://i.imgur.com/78yl7mH.png[/img] If I wanted an Iris/Iris/Caribbean baby, the probability is 1/2 * 1/2 * 1/3. If I didn't care what the tertiary was but definitely wanted Iris/Iris it would be 1/2 * 1/2 * 1. I've been trying to fix the color probability off and on for a while now, maybe I'll actually hunker down and get it working. The other user's spreadsheet is definitely cool though! I don't think I have enough dragons to make use of it but it would be welcome addition to the spreadsheet in my book.
@Siscily

I love the Pairs Lab, I use it all the time. And yes the color probability is wrong but it's pretty easy to calculate myself.

For example, this pair:
78yl7mH.png

If I wanted an Iris/Iris/Caribbean baby, the probability is 1/2 * 1/2 * 1/3.
If I didn't care what the tertiary was but definitely wanted Iris/Iris it would be 1/2 * 1/2 * 1.

I've been trying to fix the color probability off and on for a while now, maybe I'll actually hunker down and get it working.

The other user's spreadsheet is definitely cool though! I don't think I have enough dragons to make use of it but it would be welcome addition to the spreadsheet in my book.
QGlDrIs.png dragons for sale
wishlist
It shows RTB for all dragons regardless of what number I enter in the data tab's Days until RTB and RTB Updated columns. Maybe I'm doing something wrong here.

So into the 'Days until RTB' I enter the number I see on my dragon's page, and into the 'RTB updated' I have to enter today's date right? But how, just the day, like today I need to put '18' in there, or the full date? In what format? I've tried putting all kinds of numbers into that column but the result is always RTB, unless I leave it empty.
It shows RTB for all dragons regardless of what number I enter in the data tab's Days until RTB and RTB Updated columns. Maybe I'm doing something wrong here.

So into the 'Days until RTB' I enter the number I see on my dragon's page, and into the 'RTB updated' I have to enter today's date right? But how, just the day, like today I need to put '18' in there, or the full date? In what format? I've tried putting all kinds of numbers into that column but the result is always RTB, unless I leave it empty.
cEXUHVm.png
MUYNhfy.png
bYt72YT.png

dEe2UrM.png
nWiQNX9.png
w9nH12D.png NotN tracker sheet
1GGo8wd.png
@FluffySnake
Hm. Which sheet is this on? The Lair sheet or breeding lab?

You are correct, though. Enter the number shown on the dragon's page, that the little symbol beside the Breed button shows. And then today's date. I have it set for month/day/year, so that should work.

Can you PM me a link to your sheet? Click the Share button in the upper right corner, click 'get shareable link' on the box that pops up, and then in the dropdown, select 'anyone with link can edit'. I'll take a look at it and see what's up.
@FluffySnake
Hm. Which sheet is this on? The Lair sheet or breeding lab?

You are correct, though. Enter the number shown on the dragon's page, that the little symbol beside the Breed button shows. And then today's date. I have it set for month/day/year, so that should work.

Can you PM me a link to your sheet? Click the Share button in the upper right corner, click 'get shareable link' on the box that pops up, and then in the dropdown, select 'anyone with link can edit'. I'll take a look at it and see what's up.
@Siscily
It's working now, I figured out the problem! Thanks for the quick reply though ^^

I was putting it in like 02.18.2018., in my language we always use dots for writing dates instead of the "/" thingy. Now I entered the date like 02/18/2018 and it's working!
@Siscily
It's working now, I figured out the problem! Thanks for the quick reply though ^^

I was putting it in like 02.18.2018., in my language we always use dots for writing dates instead of the "/" thingy. Now I entered the date like 02/18/2018 and it's working!
cEXUHVm.png
MUYNhfy.png
bYt72YT.png

dEe2UrM.png
nWiQNX9.png
w9nH12D.png NotN tracker sheet
1GGo8wd.png
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 119 120