Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOLS] Super Lair SS - New Owner
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 119 120
@Siscily I have the spreadsheet. do you still need my email or should i just link it?
@Siscily I have the spreadsheet. do you still need my email or should i just link it?
The flow of time is forever.
You are not.
Just flow.

Please come and check out my lair and the lore behind it! Hatchery coming soon!
@AzuraKirigaya
If you already have it, just link it. Be sure it's shared to edit. Send me the link in PM. Thanks!
@AzuraKirigaya
If you already have it, just link it. Be sure it's shared to edit. Send me the link in PM. Thanks!
@Siscily I noticed a little boo-boo in the Projects tab: the reference prices for the Coatl and Wildclaw breed scrolls are listed in most cells as just '2000' and the calculator doesn't read those for some reason (I don't know the code). However, I went and changed those cells to be in the same format as the one cell that it DOES read for totalling ('2,000G') and bam, problem solved. Pointing that out if you wanted to fix that :)

And to make my post something more than just a...complaint? (Some people might read it as that, anyway), thank you for putting this together and to everyone that made it a thing at all; I've been a busy bee filling this up and OH BOY has it helped me keep tabs on everything! I love it <3
@Siscily I noticed a little boo-boo in the Projects tab: the reference prices for the Coatl and Wildclaw breed scrolls are listed in most cells as just '2000' and the calculator doesn't read those for some reason (I don't know the code). However, I went and changed those cells to be in the same format as the one cell that it DOES read for totalling ('2,000G') and bam, problem solved. Pointing that out if you wanted to fix that :)

And to make my post something more than just a...complaint? (Some people might read it as that, anyway), thank you for putting this together and to everyone that made it a thing at all; I've been a busy bee filling this up and OH BOY has it helped me keep tabs on everything! I love it <3
@Cinderfire
Whoops! Thank you for letting me know that. I usually check on that stuff, must've missed it. Thanks!

And you're very welcome. I'm glad you like it! I'll have an update out when the next gene comes out (which I think will be Alloy, though I'm not entirely sure.)
@Cinderfire
Whoops! Thank you for letting me know that. I usually check on that stuff, must've missed it. Thanks!

And you're very welcome. I'm glad you like it! I'll have an update out when the next gene comes out (which I think will be Alloy, though I'm not entirely sure.)
@Siscily

!!

Will there be a way to migrate the data or will I have to manually copy/paste? Or will there be a way to just add the new stuff to my sheet?
@Siscily

!!

Will there be a way to migrate the data or will I have to manually copy/paste? Or will there be a way to just add the new stuff to my sheet?
@Cinderfire
The easiest way to migrate the data will be to copy it from the old sheet's Data tab to the new sheet's Data tab. Just a quick select the rows, copy, and paste.

You could add the new stuff to your sheet, though I'd need to go through and figure out what would need to be added where.
@Cinderfire
The easiest way to migrate the data will be to copy it from the old sheet's Data tab to the new sheet's Data tab. Just a quick select the rows, copy, and paste.

You could add the new stuff to your sheet, though I'd need to go through and figure out what would need to be added where.
@Siscily Ahh, I figured as much. That's not what worries me the most, tho - it's the Projects tab as that's where I'll be looking the most when saving up xP But ah well, it can't be helped. No use getting all prissy and 'I want to do the least possible' - don't think it does anyone any good :P Still, can I please be put on pinglist if there's any for updates? Thank!
@Siscily Ahh, I figured as much. That's not what worries me the most, tho - it's the Projects tab as that's where I'll be looking the most when saving up xP But ah well, it can't be helped. No use getting all prissy and 'I want to do the least possible' - don't think it does anyone any good :P Still, can I please be put on pinglist if there's any for updates? Thank!
@Cinderfire
I totally understand. That's all mine is right now, enough info for me to play with the projects page, hah. You can select the columns that you fill in, and copy/paste them over. That's unfortunately the best I can do when there's updates. Thankfully they're not often.

But yep, I'll add you to the pinglist!
@Cinderfire
I totally understand. That's all mine is right now, enough info for me to play with the projects page, hah. You can select the columns that you fill in, and copy/paste them over. That's unfortunately the best I can do when there's updates. Thankfully they're not often.

But yep, I'll add you to the pinglist!
@Siscily Thanks! <3
@Siscily Thanks! <3
@Siscily

Could I be added to the pinglist please? Thanks!
@Siscily

Could I be added to the pinglist please? Thanks!
hANn2C0.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 119 120