Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOLS] Super Lair SS - New Owner
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 119 120
@Beezadrella
Yep, sure thing! Thanks! :)
@Beezadrella
Yep, sure thing! Thanks! :)
@Siscily
Please add me to the pinglist! This is so handy :')
@Siscily
Please add me to the pinglist! This is so handy :')
d4737898ab2108b146a0318458877fbef46fc745.jpg 399a13922ec7c21849bcf3585c895b44997003ca.jpg 55733d4e0899cc2aed83e819bbe9754ace444bf1.jpg ccb7cfaddfe4db532105b10d7ee5f9a5275cf112.jpg 2d6ace57ee435635fcb93282ff8e4e8a5079eda2.jpg
" right through me ! " - even of day
@KillerChicken
Sure thing, gotcha added! :)
@KillerChicken
Sure thing, gotcha added! :)
@Siscily Is there a way to add another tab "For Sale", with pricing, etc?
@Siscily Is there a way to add another tab "For Sale", with pricing, etc?
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@Twinkletoe
Yeah, I can do that. Would you like the same sort of info that's on the Lair tab? Color coded? Any other specific information?

If you want to do it yourself and want the same sort of info that's on the Lair page, it might be easiest just to duplicate that tab, and then add columns for the information you want.
@Twinkletoe
Yeah, I can do that. Would you like the same sort of info that's on the Lair tab? Color coded? Any other specific information?

If you want to do it yourself and want the same sort of info that's on the Lair page, it might be easiest just to duplicate that tab, and then add columns for the information you want.
@Siscily

I do like the main stuff on the lair file page, but I wouldn't want project or notes columns.

I would want original cost (gem or treasure or trade), cost of any genes added, profit from breeding, price in treasure, price in gems, sale posted date. I don't know how to add those kind of things.
@Siscily

I do like the main stuff on the lair file page, but I wouldn't want project or notes columns.

I would want original cost (gem or treasure or trade), cost of any genes added, profit from breeding, price in treasure, price in gems, sale posted date. I don't know how to add those kind of things.
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@Twinkletoe
All righty. I'll work on getting something like that up in the next week or so.
@Twinkletoe
All righty. I'll work on getting something like that up in the next week or so.
@Alexstrasza @Siscily @PoisonedPaper @WobbleGong @ShadowGuardian0
Thank you all for this lovely resource!
@Alexstrasza @Siscily @PoisonedPaper @WobbleGong @ShadowGuardian0
Thank you all for this lovely resource!
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@Siscily You are terrific! I am able to have pretty much everything I need to know in one spreadsheet, thanks to you! You made my breeding dragons much easier!!
@Siscily You are terrific! I am able to have pretty much everything I need to know in one spreadsheet, thanks to you! You made my breeding dragons much easier!!
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@Twinkletoe
Happy to be of service!

Question. Do you want to input the dragons' basic info yourself, or do you want it to come from the Data tab? I can do it either way.
@Twinkletoe
Happy to be of service!

Question. Do you want to input the dragons' basic info yourself, or do you want it to come from the Data tab? I can do it either way.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 119 120