Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOLS] Super Lair SS - New Owner
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120
[u][/u][center][img]http://puu.sh/s3htt/394c19cfe8.png[/img] [size=6]I can no longer maintain these sheets. @ChibiFluffy has graciously offered to take things over and get them both fully updated and back into use. You can find the updated sheet [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3128487]HERE[/url].[/size] [size=4][s]Having a place to see all your dragons, and all the information you could ever want about them, can be very handy. Also having a place to build your perfect pairs is equally handy. So, with the help of a few people, I've put these large, useful spreadsheets together. [color=indigo]The main sheet was originally @Alexstrasza's. I've taken [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388055]her sheet[/url], with her permission, and overhauled it. So thank you to her for that, as well as the pretty graphics on this post. @PoisonedPaper created the Elements tab, the Color Charts tab, the Pairs Lab, the tool used to input dragon information, AND coded some of the Projects tab. A massive thank you to her for doing all of that. The [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2718250]food calculator[/url] belongs entirely to @Wobblegong and @SomehowStillSane. Thank you for letting me use it on my sheet. And finally, thank you to @ShadowGuardian0 for her [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1615510]color list[/url]. PoisonedPaper coded most of the Breeding Lab originally, so thank you to her. And a huge thank you to @Twinkletoe for the idea for the Breeding Lab, as well as help with some of the recoding and creation.[/color][/size] [b]I am subscribed to this thread! No need to ping me! For anyone who may be wondering, yes, I have taken over the sheet for my own lair for now. The sheet does NOT currently have Banescales working on the Projects Tab. Also it is NOT up to date with all the genes yet! Working on it as well as I can with everything going on right now. [i][u]I am recovering from Covid, so please be patient with me. I'm working on it as best I can. If anyone wants to update things for me, you are welcome to.[/u][/i][/b] [img]http://puu.sh/s3hWm/c0591abcfc.png[/img] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gFfTahZKaCO27v7J2SE5rEYSztx-vEe2gPIOOJnxWiE/edit?usp=sharing][size=4][b]Click here to see the Super Lair Spreadsheet in action![/b][/url][/size] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YMU7r31I38Hfm-lJ7iPq-rSkh6EmdfU34yhUU_vn0JY/edit?usp=sharing][size=4][b]Click here for a blank copy of the Super Lair Spreadsheet![/b][/url][/size] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Xdctm9Sp-F5Yc-0kBiKk8UHsVqGd5WJS-btitGoRPLs/edit?usp=sharing][size=4][b]Click here to see the Breeding Lab Spreadsheet in action![/b][/url][/size] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W1fcH1GfBbBNmS2y7w66JWkI2uvvpIpG9Vq1Y2mGT84/edit?usp=sharing][size=4][b]Click here for a blank copy of the Breeding Lab Spreadsheet![/b][/url][/size] [size=4][u]Reminder: You MUST save a copy of the spreadsheets to be able to use them![/u] They are viewable; they are not editable until you save your own copy. Go to File->Make a copy... and save them to your account.[/size] The sheets are, as of 3.91 and 1.26 (Sep 17, 2019), completely up to date with all breeds, genes, colors, and all prices. There is a bug on the Elements tab, and the Pairs Lab on the Super Sheet is not showing colors. The filters are also not up to date yet. These are being fixed ASAP. [size=4][color=green]So what do these spreadsheets do?[/color][/size][/center] Super Lair Spreadsheet: [LIST] [*]See all the important information you need for breeding. Use filters to find who has the right breed or gene rarity. [*]See all the not-so-important but random and nice to know information for your dragons. [*]See your entire lair in an easy-to-read census. [*]Calculate how much of what type of food you need, and how to feed specifically. [*]Compare elements to make the perfect coliseum team. [*]See your lair in a series of charts, showing breeds, genes, genders, and levels. [*]See what colors are most common or missing in your lair. [*]Find out costs for project dragons. Plan projects to make the perfect dragons. [*]Create the perfect pairs so you can have the perfect hatchlings. [*]Plan your sales to make the perfect profit. [*]Use the simple tool to input dragon information, and allow the automation to fill in the rest of the spreadsheet. [/LIST] Breeding Lab Spreadsheet: [LIST] [*]See the number of colors, and what colors, a pair will make. [*]See the chance of a specific breed or gene with a pair. [*]Find the perfect pairs for your hatchery, breeding projects, or just for fun. [*]Work out which pairs are more likely to make your dream hatchling. [/LIST][/s] [center][img]http://puu.sh/s3huw/7d48e82a1a.png[/img][/center][i][/i][u][/u]
394c19cfe8.png

I can no longer maintain these sheets. @ChibiFluffy has graciously offered to take things over and get them both fully updated and back into use. You can find the updated sheet HERE.

Having a place to see all your dragons, and all the information you could ever want about them, can be very handy. Also having a place to build your perfect pairs is equally handy. So, with the help of a few people, I've put these large, useful spreadsheets together.

The main sheet was originally @Alexstrasza's. I've taken her sheet, with her permission, and overhauled it. So thank you to her for that, as well as the pretty graphics on this post.

@PoisonedPaper created the Elements tab, the Color Charts tab, the Pairs Lab, the tool used to input dragon information, AND coded some of the Projects tab. A massive thank you to her for doing all of that.

The food calculator belongs entirely to @Wobblegong and @SomehowStillSane. Thank you for letting me use it on my sheet.

And finally, thank you to @ShadowGuardian0 for her color list.

PoisonedPaper coded most of the Breeding Lab originally, so thank you to her.

And a huge thank you to @Twinkletoe for the idea for the Breeding Lab, as well as help with some of the recoding and creation.

I am subscribed to this thread! No need to ping me!
For anyone who may be wondering, yes, I have taken over the sheet for my own lair for now.
The sheet does NOT currently have Banescales working on the Projects Tab. Also it is NOT up to date with all the genes yet! Working on it as well as I can with everything going on right now.
I am recovering from Covid, so please be patient with me. I'm working on it as best I can. If anyone wants to update things for me, you are welcome to.

c0591abcfc.png

Click here to see the Super Lair Spreadsheet in action!
Click here for a blank copy of the Super Lair Spreadsheet!

Click here to see the Breeding Lab Spreadsheet in action!
Click here for a blank copy of the Breeding Lab Spreadsheet!

Reminder: You MUST save a copy of the spreadsheets to be able to use them!
They are viewable; they are not editable until you save your own copy.
Go to File->Make a copy... and save them to your account.

The sheets are, as of 3.91 and 1.26 (Sep 17, 2019), completely up to date with all breeds, genes, colors, and all prices. There is a bug on the Elements tab, and the Pairs Lab on the Super Sheet is not showing colors. The filters are also not up to date yet. These are being fixed ASAP.

So what do these spreadsheets do?

Super Lair Spreadsheet:
  • See all the important information you need for breeding. Use filters to find who has the right breed or gene rarity.
  • See all the not-so-important but random and nice to know information for your dragons.
  • See your entire lair in an easy-to-read census.
  • Calculate how much of what type of food you need, and how to feed specifically.
  • Compare elements to make the perfect coliseum team.
  • See your lair in a series of charts, showing breeds, genes, genders, and levels.
  • See what colors are most common or missing in your lair.
  • Find out costs for project dragons. Plan projects to make the perfect dragons.
  • Create the perfect pairs so you can have the perfect hatchlings.
  • Plan your sales to make the perfect profit.
  • Use the simple tool to input dragon information, and allow the automation to fill in the rest of the spreadsheet.

Breeding Lab Spreadsheet:
  • See the number of colors, and what colors, a pair will make.
  • See the chance of a specific breed or gene with a pair.
  • Find the perfect pairs for your hatchery, breeding projects, or just for fun.
  • Work out which pairs are more likely to make your dream hatchling.
7d48e82a1a.png
[center][img]http://puu.sh/s3htt/394c19cfe8.png[/img] [size=4][color=red][b]Updates and Fixes:[/b][/color][/size][/center] Super Lair Spreadsheet: [LIST] [*]3.0 - Sheet has been entirely overhauled from its original. It's up to date with all the breeds, genes, and colors. Everything works. [*]3.1 - Metallic is added. [*]3.2 - Added Scales, added 'Odds and Ends' column to Lair Census tab. Minor bugs fixed. [*]3.3 - Added Alloy. [*]3.4 - Added Lace. [*]3.5 - Added Opal, made some corrections to filters. [*]3.6 - Added Savannah/Safari, color pattern column, edited color charts, fixed pairs lab calculators [*]3.65 - Added For Sale tab [*]3.68 - Sheet reformatted and recoded, added columns and pastel/eyeburner colors [*]3.7 - Added Jaguar/Rosette [*]3.71 - Added Capsule, fixed Elements [*]3.72 - Added Bee, changed Eye Spot to Eye Spots, changed Jaguar/Rosette from common to uncommon [*]3.73 - Added Tapir/Striation, fixed filters [*]3.74 - Added Wasp [*]3.75 - Added Pinstripe/Trail, fixed filters (again) [*]3.76 - Added Ghost, fixed colors [*]3.77 - Added Filigree [*]3.78 - Added Python/Morph [*]3.79 - Added Firefly, fixed Vermilion spelling throughout [*]3.80 - Added Starmap [*]3.81 - Added Ringlets [*]3.82 - Added Lionfish, Noxtide, Dark Sclera eye type [*]3.83 - Added Constellation, fixed Eye Types [*]3.84 - Added Peacock [*]3.85 - Added Laced. Edged genes, Goat, Swirl eye types, added eye types to Lair and Lair Census tabs [*]3.9 - Gaolers and all their info added. [*]3.91 - Leopard/Clouded, Slime/Sludge added. Coding updated. Broken things discovered. [*]4.0 - All Genes/Breeds as of 6/8/21 added to Refs tab. [/LIST] Breeding Lab Spreadsheet: [LIST] [*]1.0 - The sheet has been created! [*]1.1 - The sheet now understands the color wheel better; color ranges are correct. [*]1.11 - Added Capsule [*]1.12 - Added Bee, changed Eye Spot to Eye Spots, changed Jaguar/Rosette from common to uncommon [*]1.13 - Added Tapir/Striation [*]1.14 - Added Wasp [*]1.15 - Added Pinstripe/Trail [*]1.16 - Added Ghost [*]1.17 - Added Filigree [*]1.18 - Added Python/Morph [*]1.19 - Added Firefly, fixed Vermilion spelling throughout [*]1.20 - Added Ringlets. (Starmap added before, version wasn't updated. Oops.) [*]1.22 - Added Lionfish, Noxtide, Dark Sclera eye type, fixed data tab tool (eye types still do not work) [*]1.23 - Added Constellation, fixed Eye Types, added Eye Types to data tab. [*]1.24 - Added Peacock [*]1.25 - Added Laced, Edged genes, Goat, Swirl eye types. [*]1.26 - Gaolers added, Leopard/Clouded and Slime/Sludge added. [*]1.3 - All Breeds/Genes as of 6/8/21 added [/LIST] [center][img]http://puu.sh/s3huw/7d48e82a1a.png[/img][/center]
394c19cfe8.png
Updates and Fixes:
Super Lair Spreadsheet:
  • 3.0 - Sheet has been entirely overhauled from its original. It's up to date with all the breeds, genes, and colors. Everything works.
  • 3.1 - Metallic is added.
  • 3.2 - Added Scales, added 'Odds and Ends' column to Lair Census tab. Minor bugs fixed.
  • 3.3 - Added Alloy.
  • 3.4 - Added Lace.
  • 3.5 - Added Opal, made some corrections to filters.
  • 3.6 - Added Savannah/Safari, color pattern column, edited color charts, fixed pairs lab calculators
  • 3.65 - Added For Sale tab
  • 3.68 - Sheet reformatted and recoded, added columns and pastel/eyeburner colors
  • 3.7 - Added Jaguar/Rosette
  • 3.71 - Added Capsule, fixed Elements
  • 3.72 - Added Bee, changed Eye Spot to Eye Spots, changed Jaguar/Rosette from common to uncommon
  • 3.73 - Added Tapir/Striation, fixed filters
  • 3.74 - Added Wasp
  • 3.75 - Added Pinstripe/Trail, fixed filters (again)
  • 3.76 - Added Ghost, fixed colors
  • 3.77 - Added Filigree
  • 3.78 - Added Python/Morph
  • 3.79 - Added Firefly, fixed Vermilion spelling throughout
  • 3.80 - Added Starmap
  • 3.81 - Added Ringlets
  • 3.82 - Added Lionfish, Noxtide, Dark Sclera eye type
  • 3.83 - Added Constellation, fixed Eye Types
  • 3.84 - Added Peacock
  • 3.85 - Added Laced. Edged genes, Goat, Swirl eye types, added eye types to Lair and Lair Census tabs
  • 3.9 - Gaolers and all their info added.
  • 3.91 - Leopard/Clouded, Slime/Sludge added. Coding updated. Broken things discovered.
  • 4.0 - All Genes/Breeds as of 6/8/21 added to Refs tab.

Breeding Lab Spreadsheet:
  • 1.0 - The sheet has been created!
  • 1.1 - The sheet now understands the color wheel better; color ranges are correct.
  • 1.11 - Added Capsule
  • 1.12 - Added Bee, changed Eye Spot to Eye Spots, changed Jaguar/Rosette from common to uncommon
  • 1.13 - Added Tapir/Striation
  • 1.14 - Added Wasp
  • 1.15 - Added Pinstripe/Trail
  • 1.16 - Added Ghost
  • 1.17 - Added Filigree
  • 1.18 - Added Python/Morph
  • 1.19 - Added Firefly, fixed Vermilion spelling throughout
  • 1.20 - Added Ringlets. (Starmap added before, version wasn't updated. Oops.)
  • 1.22 - Added Lionfish, Noxtide, Dark Sclera eye type, fixed data tab tool (eye types still do not work)
  • 1.23 - Added Constellation, fixed Eye Types, added Eye Types to data tab.
  • 1.24 - Added Peacock
  • 1.25 - Added Laced, Edged genes, Goat, Swirl eye types.
  • 1.26 - Gaolers added, Leopard/Clouded and Slime/Sludge added.
  • 1.3 - All Breeds/Genes as of 6/8/21 added
7d48e82a1a.png
[center][img]http://puu.sh/s3htt/394c19cfe8.png[/img] [b]FAQ[/b] [color=blue][b]Q: How does this sheet work?[/b][/color] A: It's easy! First make a copy of the sheet for yourself - go to File->Make a copy... and save it to your account. [color=red][b]Fill in your info only on the Data tab[/b][/color] - which is the second tab - either manually or using the provided tool, and the rest of the sheet will fill in based on that data. The Projects tab, Pairs Lab tab, and one cell in the Elements tab are the exceptions. (Editable cells there have a green border.) [color=blue][b]Q: How do I use filters?[/b][/color] A: Easy! While on the Lair tab, go to Data->Filter View, and then select the filter you want! To close the filter, hit the X in the upper right corner of the sheet, on the grey bar. [color=blue][b]Q: I love the spreadsheet, but I don't have the patience to fill it all in myself. Is there an automated way to do this?[/b][/color] A: The closest automation there is to filling in the Data tab is the tool provided there. The rest of the information must be inserted manually. But you don't have to enter them all! I can enter the data for you for a small fee of 5kt (or gem equivalent or item offer) per 20 dragons. [color=blue][b]Q: Will you add this and that?[/b][/color] A: If you have any constructive feedback or ideas on how to add new features and improve the spreadsheet, I'd be more than happy to hear it! Drop me a message or leave a post here, and I'll be sure to read it. [color=blue][b]Q: Can you make me a custom code to do {x}?[/b][/color] A: Send me a PM! Providing it is feasible (and I can figure it out), I can write you a custom formula. [color=blue][b]Q: This or that doesn't work, or is wrong![/b][/color] A: Let me know! I'll fix it ASAP. Also make certain you're spelling color names properly, if that's the problem. All the names are one word. Certain the names are spelled right? Let me know! I'm certainly not perfect. [color=blue][b]Q: Do you have a ping list for updates and fixes?[/b][/color] A: Absolutely. Just reply to the thread that you'd like to be added and I'll see to it! [img]http://puu.sh/s3hWm/c0591abcfc.png[/img] [b]How to update your sheets:[/b] I will go with the method that is easiest for most people: Copy and Paste. [color=purple][b]Step 1:[/b][/color] Follow the link and save another copy of the spreadsheet. [color=purple][b]Step 2:[/b][/color] Go to the Data tab of your old spreadsheet that has all the info. [color=purple][b]Step 3:[/b][/color] Select the rows that have your dragons - Simply click on the first row with a dragon, hold shift, and click on the last row with a dragon. Example: I want to copy the data of all rows 32-62. I click row 32, hold shift, and click on row 62, which will select all of those rows. [color=purple][b]Step 4:[/b][/color] Copy the data (ctrl-c or command-c). Go to the Data tab on the fresh copy you just saved, and paste your info (ctrl-v or command-v). Everything else should automatically update. You'll have to enter Pairs Lab and Project info again, though follow the above (select specific cells or columns instead) to copy it over. [img]http://puu.sh/s3hWm/c0591abcfc.png[/img] [b]To update your sheets yourself (instead of getting a new copy):[/b][/center] Breeding Lab: [LIST] [*]On Refs Tab, add [Gene] to the proper Genes columns: [Number] [Gene] [Rarity]. Number and Rarity will be listed in the update post. [/LIST] Super Lair Sheet: [LIST] [*]On Refs Tab: [LIST=1] [*]Add [Gene] to the proper Genes columns: [Number] [Gene] [Rarity]. Number and Rarity will be listed in the update post. [/LIST] [*]On Projects Tab: [LIST=1] [*]Add [Gene] to Prices at the end, under the proper Genes column. Price will be listed in the update post. [*]If you want the number format to match the rest of the pricing, highlight the cells that have [Gene's] pricing, go to Format->Number-> and select the correct format at the bottom. [*]Add [Gene] to drop-down list under proper Goal Genes column. Select dropdowns (D,F,H 3-102), right click, hit Data Validation. Add [Gene] to the list. Hit ok. [/LIST] [*]On Lair Census Tab: [LIST=1] [*]Add [Gene] to proper Gene column. [*]The coding for the number should read =COUNTIF(Lair!J:J, "Gene") for Primary, =COUNTIF(Lair!K:K, "Gene") for Secondary, and =COUNTIF(Lair!L:L, "Gene") for Tertiary. [/LIST] [*]On the Lair Tab: [LIST=1] [*]Add a filter. Click Data -> Filter Views -> Create new Filter. Name it (Gene P,S,T - [Gene]), select the arrow next to the proper Genes column, deselect everything but [Gene]. You'll have to go through all the other gene filters and remove it from them, except its rarity. If you want [Gene] added to the filters and you don't actually have it yet, just stick it in an empty cell in the proper gene column on the data tab before you create the filter for it, and it should show up to be filtered. Just clear that cell after you're done. [/LIST] [*]Charts Tab: [LIST=1] [*]Change proper chart legend as desired. [/LIST] [/LIST] [center][img]http://puu.sh/s3huw/7d48e82a1a.png[/img][/center]
394c19cfe8.png
FAQ
Q: How does this sheet work?
A: It's easy! First make a copy of the sheet for yourself - go to File->Make a copy... and save it to your account. Fill in your info only on the Data tab - which is the second tab - either manually or using the provided tool, and the rest of the sheet will fill in based on that data. The Projects tab, Pairs Lab tab, and one cell in the Elements tab are the exceptions. (Editable cells there have a green border.)

Q: How do I use filters?
A: Easy! While on the Lair tab, go to Data->Filter View, and then select the filter you want! To close the filter, hit the X in the upper right corner of the sheet, on the grey bar.

Q: I love the spreadsheet, but I don't have the patience to fill it all in myself. Is there an automated way to do this?
A: The closest automation there is to filling in the Data tab is the tool provided there. The rest of the information must be inserted manually. But you don't have to enter them all! I can enter the data for you for a small fee of 5kt (or gem equivalent or item offer) per 20 dragons.

Q: Will you add this and that?
A: If you have any constructive feedback or ideas on how to add new features and improve the spreadsheet, I'd be more than happy to hear it! Drop me a message or leave a post here, and I'll be sure to read it.

Q: Can you make me a custom code to do {x}?
A: Send me a PM! Providing it is feasible (and I can figure it out), I can write you a custom formula.

Q: This or that doesn't work, or is wrong!
A: Let me know! I'll fix it ASAP. Also make certain you're spelling color names properly, if that's the problem. All the names are one word. Certain the names are spelled right? Let me know! I'm certainly not perfect.

Q: Do you have a ping list for updates and fixes?
A: Absolutely. Just reply to the thread that you'd like to be added and I'll see to it!

c0591abcfc.png

How to update your sheets:
I will go with the method that is easiest for most people: Copy and Paste.
Step 1:
Follow the link and save another copy of the spreadsheet.
Step 2:
Go to the Data tab of your old spreadsheet that has all the info.
Step 3:
Select the rows that have your dragons - Simply click on the first row with a dragon, hold shift, and click on the last row with a dragon.
Example: I want to copy the data of all rows 32-62.
I click row 32, hold shift, and click on row 62, which will select all of those rows.
Step 4:
Copy the data (ctrl-c or command-c).
Go to the Data tab on the fresh copy you just saved, and paste your info (ctrl-v or command-v).

Everything else should automatically update. You'll have to enter Pairs Lab and Project info again, though follow the above (select specific cells or columns instead) to copy it over.

c0591abcfc.png

To update your sheets yourself (instead of getting a new copy):
Breeding Lab:
  • On Refs Tab, add [Gene] to the proper Genes columns: [Number] [Gene] [Rarity]. Number and Rarity will be listed in the update post.

Super Lair Sheet:
  • On Refs Tab:
    1. Add [Gene] to the proper Genes columns: [Number] [Gene] [Rarity]. Number and Rarity will be listed in the update post.
  • On Projects Tab:
    1. Add [Gene] to Prices at the end, under the proper Genes column. Price will be listed in the update post.
    2. If you want the number format to match the rest of the pricing, highlight the cells that have [Gene's] pricing, go to Format->Number-> and select the correct format at the bottom.
    3. Add [Gene] to drop-down list under proper Goal Genes column. Select dropdowns (D,F,H 3-102), right click, hit Data Validation. Add [Gene] to the list. Hit ok.
  • On Lair Census Tab:
    1. Add [Gene] to proper Gene column.
    2. The coding for the number should read =COUNTIF(Lair!J:J, "Gene") for Primary, =COUNTIF(Lair!K:K, "Gene") for Secondary, and =COUNTIF(Lair!L:L, "Gene") for Tertiary.
  • On the Lair Tab:
    1. Add a filter. Click Data -> Filter Views -> Create new Filter. Name it (Gene P,S,T - [Gene]), select the arrow next to the proper Genes column, deselect everything but [Gene]. You'll have to go through all the other gene filters and remove it from them, except its rarity. If you want [Gene] added to the filters and you don't actually have it yet, just stick it in an empty cell in the proper gene column on the data tab before you create the filter for it, and it should show up to be filtered. Just clear that cell after you're done.
  • Charts Tab:
    1. Change proper chart legend as desired.
7d48e82a1a.png
[center][img]http://puu.sh/s3htt/394c19cfe8.png[/img] [color=orange][b]Ping List![/b][/color] Let me know if you'd like to be added to the list for updates and fixes! I apologize for any double pings. Also please let me know if you want to be removed from the ping list. @Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @GalaxyFlare @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @ilimati @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @Rainbeetle @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman @Restless @Pinguin @ChibiFluffy @Divinia @Rosecrimson @Illyrael @Angii @bonibaru @B1ue @lieb @PersimmonBird @Doodeedoodah @Demetre @hat17 @Juneside @CheshireCatUk1 @Absol1234 @Ozpin @soulykins @MarvinPA @Cog @Honorat @LynterriaHatake @MusicalMaladies @Kavrrin @Stargirl8686 @chronicDreamer @heartcrusher1 @SomehowStillSane @DragonSanctuary @sadri22 @SeaCrest @ArcticFire @CrankyCrew @succulentclub @Hawkgirl6511 @Noddddd @LadyMora @leaofthewolves @Shapes05 @PetitMoutonNoir @HardcoreUvula @proserpinaseeds @CobaltMoon @Mnkn10 @ladymcjingles @Enkil @MoonCatcher333 @atrolock @MintTangle @Nirnasha17 @tsubakistar @Loyalties @BottledLightning @FredTheCloud @Runarite @TheTokenBrit @StarsOfFate @BonBonMaster @SkylarDN9 @Mnkn10 @Vetycin @FOXHOUND @retrace @AteanaLenn @Pachirisu @SmolWolfieBean @nottwosmallcacti @Sylvidoptera @Merrysaurus @GalenLeBeux @sarzi @MayWhitestar @Reddhed @sleepyboi @Phaedra @cut73ry @TeenyTK @Daroga @littletoes101 @Kallifrey @RealityMask @Sunnymatsu @Bledout @QueenAlchemy @OkiDokiLoki @naranciag @RosyWindFox @Cyranelle @starlightdreams [img]http://puu.sh/s3hWm/c0591abcfc.png[/img] [size=4][color=indigo][b]Please let me know if you have any questions or problems![/b][/color][/size] [img]http://puu.sh/s3huw/7d48e82a1a.png[/img][/center]
394c19cfe8.png
Ping List!
Let me know if you'd like to be added to the list for updates and fixes!
I apologize for any double pings.
Also please let me know if you want to be removed from the ping list.

@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @GalaxyFlare @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @ilimati @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @Rainbeetle @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman @Restless @Pinguin @ChibiFluffy @Divinia @Rosecrimson @Illyrael @Angii @bonibaru @B1ue @lieb @PersimmonBird @Doodeedoodah @Demetre @hat17 @Juneside @CheshireCatUk1 @Absol1234 @Ozpin @soulykins @MarvinPA @Cog @Honorat @LynterriaHatake @MusicalMaladies @Kavrrin @Stargirl8686 @chronicDreamer @heartcrusher1 @SomehowStillSane @DragonSanctuary @sadri22 @SeaCrest @ArcticFire @CrankyCrew @succulentclub @Hawkgirl6511 @Noddddd @LadyMora @leaofthewolves @Shapes05 @PetitMoutonNoir @HardcoreUvula @proserpinaseeds @CobaltMoon @Mnkn10 @ladymcjingles @Enkil @MoonCatcher333 @atrolock @MintTangle @Nirnasha17 @tsubakistar @Loyalties @BottledLightning @FredTheCloud @Runarite @TheTokenBrit @StarsOfFate @BonBonMaster @SkylarDN9 @Mnkn10 @Vetycin @FOXHOUND @retrace @AteanaLenn @Pachirisu @SmolWolfieBean @nottwosmallcacti @Sylvidoptera @Merrysaurus @GalenLeBeux @sarzi @MayWhitestar @Reddhed @sleepyboi @Phaedra @cut73ry @TeenyTK @Daroga @littletoes101 @Kallifrey @RealityMask @Sunnymatsu @Bledout @QueenAlchemy @OkiDokiLoki @naranciag @RosyWindFox @Cyranelle @starlightdreams

c0591abcfc.png

Please let me know if you have any questions or problems!
7d48e82a1a.png
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Poisonedpaper @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori

IT'S DONE.

(Sorry for the double pings, just making sure y'all find it.)
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Poisonedpaper @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori

IT'S DONE.

(Sorry for the double pings, just making sure y'all find it.)
HI IT'S DONE :D

Now I can overhaul my spreadsheets wheee

Thank you guys for all your hard work on this. <3
HI IT'S DONE :D

Now I can overhaul my spreadsheets wheee

Thank you guys for all your hard work on this. <3
19 hours ahead of FR time.
LightEggFinal_zps0f9e659b.pngLight-Sprite-Smallest_zpslyo6krf1.gif
@Siscily

Could you add me ping list for updates please? I love this one. Thanks :)
@Siscily

Could you add me ping list for updates please? I love this one. Thanks :)
8ONJ5D3.png
@Trixy
Sure thing, will do! :)
@Trixy
Sure thing, will do! :)
Oh my goodness! Thank you @Siscily and @PoisonedPaper for all y'all's hard work.
Oh my goodness! Thank you @Siscily and @PoisonedPaper for all y'all's hard work.
Oh wow! Nice job, thank you so much for taking the time into putting this together and working out all the kinks! :D Can't wait to overhaul onto a shiny new spreadsheet.
Oh wow! Nice job, thank you so much for taking the time into putting this together and working out all the kinks! :D Can't wait to overhaul onto a shiny new spreadsheet.
kbqBOtG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120