Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Best Element per Venue - UPDATE
1 2 3 4 5
@sparkdust, probably because OP hasn't posted in the forums for 7 months, and hasn't fed their dragons in a while either!
@sparkdust, probably because OP hasn't posted in the forums for 7 months, and hasn't fed their dragons in a while either!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Oh Heck @clockworkMoose I hadn't seen that
Oh Heck @clockworkMoose I hadn't seen that
Non-Fodder Available For Fodder Prices
@sparkdust me neither until you mentioned it lmao! (time to look for a new reference thread until redfoot comes back)
@sparkdust me neither until you mentioned it lmao! (time to look for a new reference thread until redfoot comes back)
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@clockworkMoose Any chance you could post here if you find another resource?
@clockworkMoose Any chance you could post here if you find another resource?
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
@chamilet @clockworkMoose @sparkdust @Hanuman @RileythePlagueDr @SarahDragonRider @Alize

In the interest of keeping this resource alive, I was wondering if you folks cared enough to help gather the raw data for the missing venues here. It looks like we need updates for: Training Fields, Arena, Waterway, Blooming Grove, and Thunderhead Savanna.

I'm not sure exactly of their methodology, but we might be able to generate enough new data that when they return, or someone else starts a new thread, the time consuming part of the labor has been crowd-sourced, and all that's left is the math and thread-posting.

We've got 26 new enemies in each of the new venues, 12 new in the training fields, 10 new in the arena, and 10 new in the waterway (including a pair of bosses).

I'd like to prioritize the new venues first, and then tackle the updated venues. I've made a duplicate of the spreadsheet, and locked most of the tabs so we can use them for comparative reference without risking altering them.

Spreadsheet for Updates

Thoughts? Interest? Anyone know someone who might understand how the math works and how to replicate it for the new venues?
@chamilet @clockworkMoose @sparkdust @Hanuman @RileythePlagueDr @SarahDragonRider @Alize

In the interest of keeping this resource alive, I was wondering if you folks cared enough to help gather the raw data for the missing venues here. It looks like we need updates for: Training Fields, Arena, Waterway, Blooming Grove, and Thunderhead Savanna.

I'm not sure exactly of their methodology, but we might be able to generate enough new data that when they return, or someone else starts a new thread, the time consuming part of the labor has been crowd-sourced, and all that's left is the math and thread-posting.

We've got 26 new enemies in each of the new venues, 12 new in the training fields, 10 new in the arena, and 10 new in the waterway (including a pair of bosses).

I'd like to prioritize the new venues first, and then tackle the updated venues. I've made a duplicate of the spreadsheet, and locked most of the tabs so we can use them for comparative reference without risking altering them.

Spreadsheet for Updates

Thoughts? Interest? Anyone know someone who might understand how the math works and how to replicate it for the new venues?
From what I’ve tasted
of desire
I hold with those
who favor fire.
@wolfiso What would it involve?
@wolfiso What would it involve?
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
@chamilet

I'm not sure yet of the best way to go about this. So far, I've added in the names and elements of the new enemies in the five venues, and started trying to estimate their HP by trial and error. It's slow going for the moment, and though there must be a better way, I figure at this stage, any data added is not time wasted. Just noting down how much damage an enemy can take before it goes down will be helpful.

I figure there's got to be a more precise math-oriented, stats oriented way of determining all the different pieces @Redfoot was using. If grinding for the numbers sounds like something that would make your eyes cross, we could really use someone to go digging through the Guides forum either looking for the sort of data we need here (enemy stats, enemy frequencies), or who could start PM conversations with folks active in Coliseum guides who might give us a hand or some advice.
@chamilet

I'm not sure yet of the best way to go about this. So far, I've added in the names and elements of the new enemies in the five venues, and started trying to estimate their HP by trial and error. It's slow going for the moment, and though there must be a better way, I figure at this stage, any data added is not time wasted. Just noting down how much damage an enemy can take before it goes down will be helpful.

I figure there's got to be a more precise math-oriented, stats oriented way of determining all the different pieces @Redfoot was using. If grinding for the numbers sounds like something that would make your eyes cross, we could really use someone to go digging through the Guides forum either looking for the sort of data we need here (enemy stats, enemy frequencies), or who could start PM conversations with folks active in Coliseum guides who might give us a hand or some advice.
From what I’ve tasted
of desire
I hold with those
who favor fire.
@Wolfiso Sylvandir and Maki are two people who have a lot of coliseum guides/experience, you might ask them where to start.
@Wolfiso Sylvandir and Maki are two people who have a lot of coliseum guides/experience, you might ask them where to start.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
Gonna stash a couple threads with coli-enemy data here for referencing in the next few days. Might be able to glean some of what we're looking for.

Guide: Coli skills + enemy stats

Festival Coliseum Guide: Frigidfin Expedition
Gonna stash a couple threads with coli-enemy data here for referencing in the next few days. Might be able to glean some of what we're looking for.

Guide: Coli skills + enemy stats

Festival Coliseum Guide: Frigidfin Expedition
From what I’ve tasted
of desire
I hold with those
who favor fire.
Sure thing. I won't have much time this weekend, but after that I can spare some time to farm
Sure thing. I won't have much time this weekend, but after that I can spare some time to farm
Y02PS6v.png
1 2 3 4 5