Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Poisons, Cures, Medicines, and Remedies
1 2 3
[size=7][b]Poisons, Cures, Medicines, and Remedies[/b][/size] This guide lists all the poisons, toxins, antidotes, cures, remedies, and other medicines on Flight Rising. Information in italics is confirmed canon; anything not in italics is assumed to be likely true. Please let me know if you come across anything that isn't on the list yet! [size=6][b]Poisons, Venoms, & Toxins[/size] Includes everything from fatal poisons to mild allergens. Serthis Alchemist [columns][item=Serthis Alchemist] [nextcol][i]"Its deadly natural venom is not the only toxin one must contend with when battling a Serthis."[/i] Origin: [i]Sandswept Delta[/i][/columns] Dunewind Manticore [columns][item=Dunewind Manticore] [nextcol][i]"The venom from a Dunewind Manticore sting is potent enough to knock out an imperial dragon for several hours."[/i] Origin: [i][/i]?[/columns] Powerful Serthis Poison [columns][item=Powerful Serthis Poison] [nextcol][i]"This concoction is powerful enough to take down a Guardian dragon."[/i] Origin: [i]Serthis Alchemist[/i][/columns] Unstable Serthis Concoction [columns][item=Unstable Serthis Concoction] [nextcol]Origin: [i]Serthis Potionmaster[/i][/columns] Fungalhoof Qiriq Horn [columns][item=Fungalhoof Qiriq Horn] [nextcol][i]"Incredibly toxic, these horns are usually hollowed to hold and enhance dangerous poisons or lashed to the front of spears used commonly by the Serthis beastclan."[/i] Origin: [i]Fungalhoof Qiriq[/i][/columns] Tokay Gecko [columns][item=Tokay Gecko] [nextcol][i]"An incredibly potent layer of poison film covers this reptile's hide."[/i] Origin: [i]Lightning, Plague[/i][/columns] Coral Snake [columns][item=Coral Snake] [nextcol][i]"The bright coloring of the Coral Snake warns of its potent venom. Devour them carefully.[/i] Origin: [i]Fire, Lightning, Plague[/i][/columns] Stinglash [columns][item=Stinglash] [nextcol][i]"The skull on its back shows how deadly this bug is, but when its stinger is removed it's a delicacy."[/i] Origin: [i]Fire, Plague, Wind[/i][/columns] Acid-Tongue Serpenta [columns][item=Acid-Tongue Serpenta] [nextcol][i]"It is recommended to stay as far from these hostile creatures as possible -with the exception of plague dragons, who have a natural immunity to serpenta venom."[/i] Origin: [i]Baldwin[/i][/columns] Venomblade Hilt [columns][item=Venomblade Hilt] [nextcol][i]"The hilt of a Venomblade Assassin's sword can be twisted to reveal an additional hidden dagger, drenched in poison."[/i] Origin: [i]Venomblade Assassin[/i][/columns] Radioactive Slime [columns][item=Radioactive Slime] [nextcol][i]"Spawned in the Wyrmwound, this slime has taken on a life of its own. It envelops everything in its path, leaving bones and bare rock in its wake."[/i] Origin: [i]Wyrmwound, Waterway[/i], Plague[/columns] Jar of Slime [columns][item=Jar of Slime] [nextcol]Origin: [i]Radioactive Slime[/i] [nextcol]Presumably radioactive.[/columns] Potted Peacevine [columns][item=Potted Peacevine] [nextcol][i]"Poisonous, but pretty!"[/i] Origin: [i]Peacevine Aardvark[/i][/columns] Tropical Seaslug [columns][item=Tropical Seaslug] [nextcol][i]"This beautiful but poisonous creature uses oxygen-filled sacs to float near the surface of the water, almost resembling collection of fallen flower petals. Be careful where you swim..."[/i] Origin: [i]Arcane, Nature, Water[/i][/columns] Poisonous Rose Thorn Tail Tangle [columns][item=Poisonous Rose Thorn Tail Tangle] [nextcol][i]"A twist of thorns with a beautiful bloom. Wear with care."[/i] [nextcol]Origin: ?[i][/i] [nextcol]Includes everything in the Poisonous Rose Thorn set[/columns] Black Maiden [columns][item=Black Maiden] [nextcol][i]"Poisonous to some, delicious to others."[/i] Origin: [i]Arcane, Fire, Plague[/i][/columns] White Lipped Snail [columns][item=White Lipped Snail] [nextcol][i]"Oddly enough, white lipped snails move very fast. They're also very poisonous to all but a few dragon breeds."[/i] Origin: [i]Ice, Water[/i][/columns] Blue Ring Octopus [columns][item=Blue Ring Octopus] [nextcol][i]"One mistake can be fatal, as the venom of these creatures is powerful and can be fatal to smaller dragons."[/i] Origin: [i]Arcane, Light, Plague[/i][/columns] Venomous Toridae [columns][item=Venomous Toridae] [nextcol][i]"The venom of a Toridae can be dangerous to Fae, but larger dragon breeds are able to shrug off the effects."[/i] Origin: [i]Mire[/i][/columns] Poisonous Toridae [columns][item=Poisonous Toridae] [nextcol]Origin: [i]Mire[/i] [nextcol]The poison is probably of similar strength to the venom of the Venemous Toridae.[/columns] Ancient Fungus Spores [columns][item=Ancient Fungus Spores] [nextcol][i]"These spores are a dangerous poison to smaller creatures, but present no hazard to larger dragons."[/i] Origin: [i]Ancient Fungus[/i][/columns] Pink Chalcedony [columns][item=Pink Chalcedony] [nextcol][i]"The massive Crystalspine Reaches, once normal granite mountains, are now entirely made of pink chalcedony after extreme arcane vortices warped their physical properties. Prolonged exposure to this radioactive silica can make non-arcane dragons very ill."[/i] Origin: [i]Arcane[/i]][/columns] Barbed Tail [columns][item=Barbed Tail] [nextcol][i]"Dangerous, but delicious! A dragon's stomach acid is more than capable of breaking down the venom in this tricky food."[/i] Origin: [i]Fan Scorpion[/i][/columns] Spotted Seabeak [columns][item=Spotted Seabeak] [nextcol][i]"Very few parts of this bright animal are edible raw, but if cooked in a creamy broth its natural toxins can be neutralized."[/i] Origin: [i]Otherwordly Aura[/i][/columns] Venomous Fly [columns][item=Venomous Fly] [nextcol][i]"Its bite is capable of paralyzing rivals."[/i] Origin: [i]Fire, Light, Wind[/i][/columns] Onyx Cobra [columns][item=Onyx Cobra] [nextcol][i]"The venom of an onyx cobra can cause the onset of a gembond in dragons. It is wise to give them a wide berth."[/i] Origin: [i]Arcane, Fire[/i] [nextcol]The gems may be reserves of venom, as those of the Emerald Striker.[/columns] Emerald Striker [columns][item=Emerald Striker] [nextcol][i]"The emeralds are not gems, but reserves of venom; a glittering disappointment."[/i] Origin: [i]Nature, Plague, Wind[/i][/columns] Amethyst Striker [columns][item=Amethyst Striker] [nextcol][i]"After consuming the bitter flesh, dragons will often disagree whether to preserve the hide or pick out the glittering gems."[/i] Origin: [i]Earth, Lightning, Water[/i] [nextcol]The gems may be reserves of venom, as those of the Emerald Striker.[/columns] Opal Cobra [columns][item=Opal Cobra] [nextcol]Origin: [i]Ice, Light, Shadow[/i] [nextcol]The gems may be reserves of venom, as those of the Emerald Striker.[/columns] Fire Flower [columns][item=Fire Flower] [nextcol][i]"Consuming this flower gives dragons of the fire flight the sudden urge to channel their magic into projectile spheres of flame."[/i] Origin: [i]Sickle Kamaitachi[/i][/columns] Fever Fly [columns][item=Fever Fly] [nextcol][i]"Dragons find biting this fly to be fine - but if the fly bites them it can impart high temperatures and the urge to break into dance."[/i] Origin: [i]Arcane, Lightning, Plague, Water[/i][/columns] Maidens Blush [columns][item=Maidens Blush] [nextcol][i]"It remains unknown if the origin of the name comes from the color of the flowers, or the slight toxicity that can raise a dragon's temperature."[/i] Origin: [i]Arcane, Fire, Nature[/i][/columns] Bonepriest Venom [columns][item=Bonepriest Venom] [nextcol][i]"Used in the production of dastardly brews and vile tonics."[/i] Origin: [i]Crowned Bonepriest[/i][/columns] Vial of Mysterious Toxin [columns][item=Vial of Mysterious Toxin] [nextcol][i]"The label on this bottle was never filled out."[/i] Origin: [i]Corpse Cleaner[/i][/columns] Leopard Coralclimber Toxin [columns][item=Leopard Coralclimber Toxin] [nextcol][i]"Dangerous in large doses, this toxin has medicinal uses in the right claws."[/i] Origin: [i]Leopard Coralclimber[/i][/columns] Leopard Coralclimber [columns][item=Leopard Coralclimber] [nextcol]Origin: [i]Leopard Coralclimber[/i][/columns] Noxious Coralclimber Toxin [columns][item=Noxious Coralclimber Toxin] [nextcol][i]"Unstopping this vial releases a foul odor."[/i] Origin: [i]Noxious Coralclimber[/i][/columns] Noxious Coralclimber [columns][item=Noxious Coralclimber] [nextcol]Origin: [i]Noxious Coralclimber[/i][/columns] Flamescale Venomcaster [columns][item=Flamescale Venomcaster] [nextcol][i]"If the heat weren't enough, the mix of boiling hot potions will likely take care of any would-be assailant."[/i] Origin: [i]Flamescale Venomcaster[/i][/columns] Irradiated Pear [columns][item=Irradiated Pear] [nextcol][i]"Eating this will give one either extraordinary powers or intestinal distress. Or extraordinary distress and intestinal powers."[/i] Origin: [i]Arcane, Ice, Shadow[/i][/columns] Emetic Russula [columns][item=Emetic Russula] [nextcol][i]"Just a fancy way of saying 'eat this and you might throw up."[/i] Origin: [i]Parasitic Fungus[/i][/columns] Redclaw Scorpion [columns][item=Redclaw Scorpion] [nextcol][i]"Strangely enough, the venom in a Redclaw's tail is harmful to the scorpion itself."[/i] Origin: [i]Manticore Screamer[/i][/columns] Corpsemaker Ivy [columns][item=Corpsemaker Ivy] [nextcol][i]"This plant protects itself with a powerful poison condensed into just a few of its leaves, rendering them useless for photosynthesis and purple in color. Eat the green bits with care!"[/i] Origin: [i]Nightsky Fuiran[/i][/columns] Citrus Lionfish [columns][item=Citrus Lionfish] [nextcol][i]"The good news? It actually tastes like citrus! The bad news? That's the venom."[/i] Origin: [i]Citrine Jewel[/i][/columns] Flameleg Millipede [columns][item=Flameleg Millipede] [nextcol][i]"The legs themselves are not too spicy, but its venom packs a punch!"[/i] Origin: ?[i][/i][/columns] Peacock Scorpion Tail [columns][item=Peacock Scorpion Tail] [nextcol][i]"Once cleansed of poison and hollowed, the segments of a Peacock Scorpion's tail make for excellent storage of herbs, pastes, and oils."[/i] Origin: [i]Peacock Scorpion[/i][/columns] Fire Ant [columns][item=Fire Ant] [nextcol][i]"True to its name, the bites of the Fire Ant burn just like fire. Upsetting a hive can be painful, if not deadly."[/i] Origin: [i]Earth, Fire, Nature[/i][/columns] Venomous Pillbug [columns][item=Venomous Pillbug] [nextcol][i]"Their painful venom would be a great deterrent if they could actually pierce a dragon's thick hide."[/i] Origin: [i]Venomtooth Pilco[/i][/columns] Yellow Jumper [columns][item=Yellow Jumper] [nextcol][i]"The deadliest jumping spider also happens to be the tastiest."[/i] Origin: [i]Arcane, Fire, Plague[/i][/columns] Wild Onion [columns][item=Wild Onion] [nextcol][i]"Be careful with wild onions: one can be delicious, but two can be almost deadly."[/i] Origin: [i]Arcane, Wind[/i][/columns] Arroyo Toad [columns][item=Arroyo Toad] [nextcol][i]"Most dragons have developed an immunity to this toad's poisonous skin, but mirrors may suffer an allergic reaction."[/i] Origin: [i]Earth, Fire, Plgue, Wind[/i][/columns] Firebelly Scorpion [columns][item=Firebelly Scorpion] [nextcol][i]"True to its name, the firebelly scorpion's venom makes its presence known by the burning sensation in the victim's abdomen. Food poisoning at its worst."[/i] Origin: [i]Proto Manticore[/i][/columns] Madame Snapdragom [columns][item=Madame Snapdragon] [nextcol][i]"A common myth about this flower is that it sings at midnight and those who consume it are said to be bestowed the gift of a beautiful voice. Most of the time it simply results in terrible indigestion."[/i] Origin: [i]Apatite Fisher[/i][/columns] Apatite [columns][item=Apatite] [nextcol][i]"Though commonly crumbled up to be used as fertilizer, apatite occasionally carries extremely rare metals. Extracting them from this mineral can be exhausting, however, and inhaling the residual dust from this process is known to cause insatiable hunger pangs."[/i] Origin: [i]Apatite Fisher[/i][/columns] Tendrilback Caterpillar [columns][item=Tendrilback Caterpillar] [nextcol][i]"The mild poison in the meat of this caterpillar is particularly spicy. Hatchlings avoid this food, leaving it for the grown-ups."[/i] Origin: [i]Featherback Boar[/i][/columns] Siltvine [columns][item=Siltvine] [nextcol][i]"The ground stems of the siltvine can be used as the last important reagent to activate a bubbling poison, or sprinkled on foods to bring out their flavor. Risk or reward?"[/i] Origin: [i]?[/i][/columns] Oozing Tusk [columns][item=Oozing Tusk] [nextcol][i]"The tusks on Blueridge shells are not poisonous, but the mucus coating them is full of bacteria that frequently causes wounds to fester."[/i] Origin: [i]Blueridge Greatshell[/i][/columns] Buzzwing Vampire [columns][item=Buzzwing Vampire] [nextcol][i]"Relentless and numerous, these territorial flies have a sting as powerful as most wasps. They frequently transmit devastating diseases."[/i] Origin: [i]Malevolent Spirit[/i][/columns] Salt-Marsh Mosquito [columns][item=Salt-Marsh Mosquito] [nextcol][i]"These mosquitoes are known to carry a variety of diseases. During the summer their numbers swell."[/i] Origin: [i]Arcane, Ice, Plague[/i][/columns] Lyretail Puffer [columns][item=Lyretail Puffer] [nextcol][i]"These fish are susceptible to parasites and will rub against rough surfaces to remove them. On the positive side, a dragon standing still in the water will find them easy to catch; on the negative, the parasites are easy to catch too."[/i] Origin: [i]Longneck Mender[/i][/columns] Gold Fly [columns][item=Gold Fly] [nextcol][i]"The gold fly has a very painful bite. If left untreated, it can infect quite quickly."[/i] Origin: [i]Light, Nature[/i][/columns] Dune Vampire [columns][item=Dune Vampire] [nextcol][i]"The sore left by the bite of a dune vampire is incredibly itchy and sensitive to sunlight."[/i] Origin: [i]Earth, Lightning, Shadow[/i][/columns] Mimic Powder [columns][item=Mimic Powder] [nextcol][i]"Aside from a healthy amount of drool, Mimics can also secrete a pungent-smelling powder used to disorient treasure seekers."[/i] Origin: [i]Snarling Mimic, Ectoplasmine, Jawlocker[/i][/columns] Crystalplate Wasp [columns][item=Crystalplate Wasp] [nextcol][i]"The sting of a crystalplate wasp is known to cause severe allergic reactions, so their stingers are carefully removed before consumption. Almost not worth the trouble."[/i] Origin: [i]Crystalplate Stinger[/i][/columns] Bloodfly [columns][item=Bloodfly] [nextcol][i]"As much of a nuisance as a nutritious food source, the bloodfly can cause an unsightly rash at the location of a bite."[/i] Origin: [i]Disoriented Spirit[/i][/columns] Marsh Choker [columns][item=Marsh Choker] [nextcol][i]"This weed is named for the choking pollen it sheds."[/i] Origin: [i]Ice, Plague, Shadow[/i][/columns] Pollen [columns][item=Pollen] [nextcol][i]"A bowl of full of misery for dragons with allergies."[/i] Origin: [i]Amaranth Moth[/i][/columns] Sticky Pollen [columns][item=Sticky Pollen] [nextcol][i]"Some dragons will mix pollen into their potions. This extra boost makes their potions the bee's knees!"[/i] Origin: [i]Leafy Moth[/i][/columns] Yellow-Tinged Featherduster [columns][item=Yellow-Tinged Featherduster] [nextcol][i]"Eating these may tickle the back of a dragon's throat, causing them to sneeze."[/i] Origin: [i]Yellow Sparrowmouse[/i][/columns] [size=6][b]Hallucinogens[/b][/size] Cause hallucinations. Banded Dart Frog [columns][item=Banded Dart Frog] [nextcol][i]"The poison this frog spits isn't deadly, it just causes very disturbing hallucinations."[/i] Origin: [i]Light, Lightning, Plague[/i][/columns] Mycena Mushroom [columns][item=Mycena Mushroom] [nextcol][i]"Visions of Mycena Mushrooms dancing in your head is a sure sign you've eaten too many."[/i] Origin: [i]Earth, Ice, Light[/i][/columns] Mirage Puffer [columns][item=Mirage Puffer] [nextcol][i]"The venom of an agitated puffer can cause a dragon to see double."[/i] Origin: [i]Mirage Puffer[/i][/columns] Mirage Puffer Spines [columns][item=Mirage Puffer Spines] [nextcol][i]"Each spine is coated in a powerful toxin."[/i] Origin: [i]Mirage Puffer[/i][/columns] [size=6][b]Antidotes, Cures, Medicine, & Remedies[/b][/size] Cures for specific conditions and other remedies and medicines. Reefsnail Egg [columns][item=Reefsnail Egg] [nextcol][i]"This unfertilized egg can be used in the production of an antidote for reefsnail poison.”[/i] Origin: [i]Crimson Reef Snail[/i][/columns] Driftwood Baron [columns][item=Driftwood Baron] [nextcol][i]"The toxins found in the venom of Driftwood Barons have been used to combat the onset of several strains of Wyrmwound plague."[/i] Origin: [i][/i]?[/columns] Dreamwaker [columns][item=Dreamwaker] [nextcol][i]"The poison this frog secretes can revive an unconscious dragon."[/i] Origin: [i]Dreameater[/i][/columns] Clown Hippocamp Spines [columns][item=Clown Hippocamp Spines] [nextcol][i]"May be used in a lotion to prevent anemone stings."[/i] Origin: [i]Clown Hippocampus[/i][/columns] Herbal Plantain [columns][item=Herbal Plantain] [nextcol][i]"The leaves of this plant can be taken as an effective anti-toxin."[/i] Origin: [i]Arcane, Light, Lightning, Plague[/i][/columns] Tachinid Fly [columns][item=Tachinid Fly] [nextcol][i]"Tachinid fly carapaces are sometimes ground up and used in tinctures and tonics due to their highly valuable restorative properties."[/i] Origin: [i]Arcane, Fire, Plague[/i][/columns] Leopard Coralclimber Toxin [columns][item=Leopard Coralclimber Toxin] [nextcol][i]"Dangerous in large doses, this toxin has medicinal uses in the right claws."[/i] Origin: [i]Leopard Coralclimber[/i][/columns] [size=6][b]Herbal & Natural Remedies[/b][/size] Remedies made from natural materials or herbs. Blue Entoloma [columns][item=Blue Entoloma] [nextcol][i]"This cave-dwelling fungus emits sweet-smelling spores that are said to induce sleepiness upon nearby fauna. Often used as a mild sleep aid."[/i] Origin: [i]Bramble Guardian[/i][/columns] Feverfew [columns][item=Feverfew] [nextcol][i]"A tasty treat that may also prevent headaches."[/i] Origin: [i]Gale Wolf[/i][/columns] Peppermint [columns][item=Peppermint] [nextcol][i]"A cool, favorable plant that can be consumed to help aid a number of maladies such as indigestion, nausea, colds, and headaches."[/i] Origin: [i]Earth, Ice, Wind[/i][/columns] Clay [columns][item=Clay] [nextcol][i]"On occasion, dragons will ingest clay to sooth upset stomachs."[/i] Origin: [i]Light, Lightning, Nature[/i][/columns] Sand [columns][item=Sand] [nextcol][i]"Some dragons ingest sand to sooth upset stomachs"[/i] Origin: [i]Ice, Light, Lightning, Nature[/i][/columns] Hallowed Ivy [columns][item=Hallowed Ivy] [nextcol][i]"Consuming this lifts a dragon's spirits."[/i] Origin: [i]Celestial Antelope[/i][/columns] Chickweed [columns][item=Chickweed] [nextcol][i]"This weed is used in herbal remedies to soothe itchy scales."[/i] Origin: [i]Earth, Light, Plague, Wind[/i][/columns] Dandelion Seeds [columns][item=Dandelion Seeds] [nextcol][i]"These medicinal seeds have been put to use in many herbal teas."[/i] Origin: [i]Lux Spectre[/i][/columns] Tickled Hyacinth [columns][item=Tickled Hyacinth] [nextcol][i]"Hyacinths are used in medicines, teas, and we-just-had-a-major-argument-but-I'm-sorry bouquets."[/i] Origin: [i][/i]?[/columns] Zeeba Horn [columns][item=Zeeba Horn] [nextcol][i]"Used in the production of a variety of natural remedies. The effectiveness of these remedies reportedly varies from dragon to dragon."[/i] Origin: [i]Zeeba[/i][/columns] Broadleaf Plantain [columns][item=Broadleaf Plantain] [nextcol][i]"Able to be grown nearly anywhere, this plant can be consumed as a treat or a treatment."[/i] Origin: [i]Ice, Shadow, Water[/i][/columns] [size=6][b]Magical Remedies[/b][/size] Remedies made by magic. Micromoth [columns][item=Micromoth] [nextcol][i]"Though not as prevalent as eye of newt, micromoths are a common reagent in many magical remedies."[/i] Origin: [i]Ice, Water, Wind[/i][/columns] [size=6][b]Superstitions[/b][/size] Items with rumored powers; not likely to be true. Fallout Whisper [columns][item=Fallout Whisper] [nextcol][i]"These moths fly erratically around the sites of Arcanist's experiments. They make your tongue glow when eaten."[/i] Origin: [i]Fallen Streak[/i][/columns] Balloon Belly Magi [columns][item=Balloon Belly Magi] [nextcol][i]"Consuming these fish is said to enhance the magical capabilities of the diner."[/i] Origin: [i]Longneck Magi[/i][/columns] Morganite [columns][item=Morganite] [nextcol][i]"This pinkish beryl is pulverized and pulped with other materials to create the parchment used in Eternal Youth scrolls. Exposure to the stone alone will not reverse aging, though some create jewelry out of it and wear it in hopes of living a long life."[/i] Origin: [i]Hippalectryon[/i][/columns] Dwarf Mushroom [columns][item=Dwarf Mushroom] [nextcol][i]"Eating these mushrooms is rumored to make a dragon shrink."[/i] Origin: [i]Dwarf Truffle[/i][/columns] Ancient Mushroom [columns][item=Ancient Mushroom] [nextcol][i]"Eating these mushrooms is rumored to make a dragon grow."[/i] Origin: [i]Ancient Fungus[/i][/columns] Unicorn Dust [columns][item=Unicorn Dust] [nextcol][i]"A pinch of unicorn dust and happy thoughts can allow a dragon to fly! It seems impossible, but it is true!"[/i] Origin: [i]Wetland Unicorn[/i][/columns] Light's Breath [columns][item=Light's Breath] [nextcol][i]"While neither tasty nor filling, this plant is said to improve one's mood. That's sadly not true."[/i] Origin: [i]Light, Lightning, Water[/i][/columns] Iron Ore [columns][item=Iron Ore] [nextcol][i]"Contrary to popular belief, it has no ill effect on fae dragon."[/i] Origin: [i]Earth, Fire, Plague, Wind[/i][/columns] Rich Iron Ore [columns][item=Rich Iron Ore] [nextcol][i]"Contrary to popular belief, it has no ill effect on fae dragon."[/i] Origin: [i]Earth, Fire, Plague, Wind[/i][/columns] [size=6][b]Non-Toxic[/b][/size] Things that seem like they might be dangerous, but aren't. Canopy Darter [columns][item=Canopy Darter] [nextcol][i]"Brightly colored frogs are usually extremely toxic, but the Canopy Darter is completely harmless."[/i] Origin: [i]Fire, Nature[/i][/columns] Emerald Ratsnake [columns][item=Emerald Ratsnake] [nextcol][i]"This particular species of snake lacks venom and is quite docile... that is, unless you are a rat."[/i] Origin: [i]Arcane, Nature, Shadow[/i][/columns] Inky Octopus [columns][item=Inky Octopus] [nextcol][i]"The ink sacs in this species makes up 20% of it's body weight. While the ink is not poisonous, it has a foul taste and is not usually eaten."[/i] Origin: [i]Earth, Lightning, Shadow[/i][/columns] Black-lipped Wolfsbane [columns][item=Black-lipped Wolfsbane] [nextcol][i]"While dangerous for wolves - and most mammals - to consume, Wolfsbane has no effect on dragons."[/i] Origin: [i]Black Wolf[/i][/columns] Red and Black Froghopper [columns][item=Red and Black Froghopper] [nextcol][i]"The Red and Black Froghopper is a lot less dangerous than it appears... if one considers a something so tiny to look dangerous."[/i] Origin: [i]Fire, Plague Shadow[/i][/columns] Jungle Mantis [columns][item=Jungle Mantis] [nextcol][i]"Reports that this bug causes jungle fever are wildly exaggerated. It's harmless and quite tasty."[/i] Origin: [i]Fire, Nature, Water[/i][/columns] Venomspite Invader [columns][item=Venomspite Invader] [nextcol][i]"Popular in fishponds for dragons who don't mind eventually having only one fish in the pond."[/i] Origin: [i]Emerald Jewel[/i] [nextcol]Maybe only poisonous to other fish?[/columns] [size=6][b]Other Useful Things[/b][/size] Other things a healer might want to keep handy. Beeswax [columns][item=Beeswax] [nextcol][i]"A necessity for candle-makers, a secret ingredient for extra shiny fur, and a blessing for dragons with dry, chapped lips."[/i] Origin: [i]Bumble[/i][/columns] Carpenter Wax [columns][item=Carpenter Wax] [nextcol][i]"Prized for its obvious water resistance, some dragons spread it on their bodies to make flying through rainstorms less of a trial."[/i] Origin: [i]Coral Carpenter[/i][/columns] Toxindiver [columns][item=Toxindiver] [nextcol][i]"The most adequate way of testing a poison is by tossing a bug in there and just seeing what happens."[/i] Origin: [i]Serthis Alchemist[/i][/columns] Pale Smallmouth [columns][item=Pale Smallmouth] [nextcol][i]"These fish are unable to tolerate water touched by plaguebringer's brood. Their presence is a good indication if the water is safe to drink."[/i] Origin: [i]Ice, Light, Nature, Wind[/i][/columns] Maned Seal Flipper [columns][item=Maned Seal Flipper] [nextcol][i]"This tough flipper may be given to teething hatchlings."[/i] Origin: [i]Dappled Seal[/i][/columns] Potato Onion [columns][item=Potato Onion] [nextcol][i]"Known for its soft texture, the potato onion is a great meal for dragons with toothaches."[/i] Origin: [i]Earth, Ice, Light[/i][/columns] Stonewatch Scrub [columns][item=Stonewatch Scrub] [nextcol][i]"Chewing this plant will dye your teeth blue."[/i] Origin: [i]Masked Harpy[/i][/columns] Blue Parrot Tulip [columns][item=Blue Parrot Tulip] [nextcol][i]"Eating these will turn your tongue blue."[/i] Origin: [i]Ice, Lightning, Water[/i][/columns]
Poisons, Cures, Medicines, and Remedies

This guide lists all the poisons, toxins, antidotes, cures, remedies, and other medicines on Flight Rising. Information in italics is confirmed canon; anything not in italics is assumed to be likely true. Please let me know if you come across anything that isn't on the list yet!

Poisons, Venoms, & Toxins
Includes everything from fatal poisons to mild allergens.

Serthis Alchemist
Serthis Alchemist "Its deadly natural venom is not the only toxin one must contend with when battling a Serthis."

Origin: Sandswept Delta

Dunewind Manticore
Dunewind Manticore "The venom from a Dunewind Manticore sting is potent enough to knock out an imperial dragon for several hours."

Origin: ?

Powerful Serthis Poison
Powerful Serthis Poison "This concoction is powerful enough to take down a Guardian dragon."

Origin: Serthis Alchemist

Unstable Serthis Concoction
Unstable Serthis Concoction Origin: Serthis Potionmaster

Fungalhoof Qiriq Horn
Fungalhoof Qiriq Horn "Incredibly toxic, these horns are usually hollowed to hold and enhance dangerous poisons or lashed to the front of spears used commonly by the Serthis beastclan."

Origin: Fungalhoof Qiriq

Tokay Gecko
Tokay Gecko "An incredibly potent layer of poison film covers this reptile's hide."

Origin: Lightning, Plague

Coral Snake
Coral Snake "The bright coloring of the Coral Snake warns of its potent venom. Devour them carefully.

Origin: Fire, Lightning, Plague

Stinglash
Stinglash "The skull on its back shows how deadly this bug is, but when its stinger is removed it's a delicacy."

Origin: Fire, Plague, Wind

Acid-Tongue Serpenta
Acid-Tongue Serpenta "It is recommended to stay as far from these hostile creatures as possible -with the exception of plague dragons, who have a natural immunity to serpenta venom."

Origin: Baldwin

Venomblade Hilt
Venomblade Hilt "The hilt of a Venomblade Assassin's sword can be twisted to reveal an additional hidden dagger, drenched in poison."

Origin: Venomblade Assassin

Radioactive Slime
Radioactive Slime "Spawned in the Wyrmwound, this slime has taken on a life of its own. It envelops everything in its path, leaving bones and bare rock in its wake."

Origin: Wyrmwound, Waterway, Plague

Jar of Slime
Jar of Slime Origin: Radioactive Slime Presumably radioactive.

Potted Peacevine
Potted Peacevine "Poisonous, but pretty!"

Origin: Peacevine Aardvark

Tropical Seaslug
Tropical Seaslug "This beautiful but poisonous creature uses oxygen-filled sacs to float near the surface of the water, almost resembling collection of fallen flower petals. Be careful where you swim..."

Origin: Arcane, Nature, Water

Poisonous Rose Thorn Tail Tangle
Poisonous Rose Thorn Tail Tangle "A twist of thorns with a beautiful bloom. Wear with care." Origin: ? Includes everything in the Poisonous Rose Thorn set

Black Maiden
Black Maiden "Poisonous to some, delicious to others."

Origin: Arcane, Fire, Plague

White Lipped Snail
White Lipped Snail "Oddly enough, white lipped snails move very fast. They're also very poisonous to all but a few dragon breeds."

Origin: Ice, Water

Blue Ring Octopus
Blue Ring Octopus "One mistake can be fatal, as the venom of these creatures is powerful and can be fatal to smaller dragons."

Origin: Arcane, Light, Plague

Venomous Toridae
Venomous Toridae "The venom of a Toridae can be dangerous to Fae, but larger dragon breeds are able to shrug off the effects."

Origin: Mire

Poisonous Toridae
Poisonous Toridae Origin: Mire The poison is probably of similar strength to the venom of the Venemous Toridae.

Ancient Fungus Spores
Ancient Fungus Spores "These spores are a dangerous poison to smaller creatures, but present no hazard to larger dragons."

Origin: Ancient Fungus

Pink Chalcedony
Pink Chalcedony "The massive Crystalspine Reaches, once normal granite mountains, are now entirely made of pink chalcedony after extreme arcane vortices warped their physical properties. Prolonged exposure to this radioactive silica can make non-arcane dragons very ill."

Origin: Arcane]

Barbed Tail
Barbed Tail "Dangerous, but delicious! A dragon's stomach acid is more than capable of breaking down the venom in this tricky food."

Origin: Fan Scorpion

Spotted Seabeak
Spotted Seabeak "Very few parts of this bright animal are edible raw, but if cooked in a creamy broth its natural toxins can be neutralized."

Origin: Otherwordly Aura

Venomous Fly
Venomous Fly "Its bite is capable of paralyzing rivals."

Origin: Fire, Light, Wind

Onyx Cobra
Onyx Cobra "The venom of an onyx cobra can cause the onset of a gembond in dragons. It is wise to give them a wide berth."

Origin: Arcane, Fire
The gems may be reserves of venom, as those of the Emerald Striker.

Emerald Striker
Emerald Striker "The emeralds are not gems, but reserves of venom; a glittering disappointment."

Origin: Nature, Plague, Wind

Amethyst Striker
Amethyst Striker "After consuming the bitter flesh, dragons will often disagree whether to preserve the hide or pick out the glittering gems."

Origin: Earth, Lightning, Water
The gems may be reserves of venom, as those of the Emerald Striker.

Opal Cobra
Opal Cobra Origin: Ice, Light, Shadow The gems may be reserves of venom, as those of the Emerald Striker.

Fire Flower
Fire Flower "Consuming this flower gives dragons of the fire flight the sudden urge to channel their magic into projectile spheres of flame."

Origin: Sickle Kamaitachi

Fever Fly
Fever Fly "Dragons find biting this fly to be fine - but if the fly bites them it can impart high temperatures and the urge to break into dance."

Origin: Arcane, Lightning, Plague, Water

Maidens Blush
Maidens Blush "It remains unknown if the origin of the name comes from the color of the flowers, or the slight toxicity that can raise a dragon's temperature."

Origin: Arcane, Fire, Nature

Bonepriest Venom
Bonepriest Venom "Used in the production of dastardly brews and vile tonics."

Origin: Crowned Bonepriest

Vial of Mysterious Toxin
Vial of Mysterious Toxin "The label on this bottle was never filled out."

Origin: Corpse Cleaner

Leopard Coralclimber Toxin
Leopard Coralclimber Toxin "Dangerous in large doses, this toxin has medicinal uses in the right claws."

Origin: Leopard Coralclimber

Leopard Coralclimber
Leopard Coralclimber Origin: Leopard Coralclimber

Noxious Coralclimber Toxin
Noxious Coralclimber Toxin "Unstopping this vial releases a foul odor."

Origin: Noxious Coralclimber

Noxious Coralclimber
Noxious Coralclimber Origin: Noxious Coralclimber

Flamescale Venomcaster
Flamescale Venomcaster "If the heat weren't enough, the mix of boiling hot potions will likely take care of any would-be assailant."

Origin: Flamescale Venomcaster

Irradiated Pear
Irradiated Pear "Eating this will give one either extraordinary powers or intestinal distress. Or extraordinary distress and intestinal powers."

Origin: Arcane, Ice, Shadow

Emetic Russula
Emetic Russula "Just a fancy way of saying 'eat this and you might throw up."

Origin: Parasitic Fungus

Redclaw Scorpion
Redclaw Scorpion "Strangely enough, the venom in a Redclaw's tail is harmful to the scorpion itself."

Origin: Manticore Screamer

Corpsemaker Ivy
Corpsemaker Ivy "This plant protects itself with a powerful poison condensed into just a few of its leaves, rendering them useless for photosynthesis and purple in color. Eat the green bits with care!"

Origin: Nightsky Fuiran

Citrus Lionfish
Citrus Lionfish "The good news? It actually tastes like citrus! The bad news? That's the venom."

Origin: Citrine Jewel

Flameleg Millipede
Flameleg Millipede "The legs themselves are not too spicy, but its venom packs a punch!"

Peacock Scorpion Tail
Peacock Scorpion Tail "Once cleansed of poison and hollowed, the segments of a Peacock Scorpion's tail make for excellent storage of herbs, pastes, and oils."

Origin: Peacock Scorpion

Fire Ant
Fire Ant "True to its name, the bites of the Fire Ant burn just like fire. Upsetting a hive can be painful, if not deadly."

Origin: Earth, Fire, Nature

Venomous Pillbug
Venomous Pillbug "Their painful venom would be a great deterrent if they could actually pierce a dragon's thick hide."

Origin: Venomtooth Pilco

Yellow Jumper
Yellow Jumper "The deadliest jumping spider also happens to be the tastiest."

Wild Onion
Wild Onion "Be careful with wild onions: one can be delicious, but two can be almost deadly."

Origin: Arcane, Wind

Arroyo Toad
Arroyo Toad "Most dragons have developed an immunity to this toad's poisonous skin, but mirrors may suffer an allergic reaction."

Origin: Earth, Fire, Plgue, Wind

Firebelly Scorpion
Firebelly Scorpion "True to its name, the firebelly scorpion's venom makes its presence known by the burning sensation in the victim's abdomen. Food poisoning at its worst."

Origin: Proto Manticore

Madame Snapdragom
Madame Snapdragon "A common myth about this flower is that it sings at midnight and those who consume it are said to be bestowed the gift of a beautiful voice. Most of the time it simply results in terrible indigestion."

Origin: Apatite Fisher

Apatite
Apatite "Though commonly crumbled up to be used as fertilizer, apatite occasionally carries extremely rare metals. Extracting them from this mineral can be exhausting, however, and inhaling the residual dust from this process is known to cause insatiable hunger pangs."

Origin: Apatite Fisher

Tendrilback Caterpillar
Tendrilback Caterpillar "The mild poison in the meat of this caterpillar is particularly spicy. Hatchlings avoid this food, leaving it for the grown-ups."

Origin: Featherback Boar

Siltvine
Siltvine "The ground stems of the siltvine can be used as the last important reagent to activate a bubbling poison, or sprinkled on foods to bring out their flavor. Risk or reward?"

Oozing Tusk
Oozing Tusk "The tusks on Blueridge shells are not poisonous, but the mucus coating them is full of bacteria that frequently causes wounds to fester."

Origin: Blueridge Greatshell

Buzzwing Vampire
Buzzwing Vampire "Relentless and numerous, these territorial flies have a sting as powerful as most wasps. They frequently transmit devastating diseases."

Origin: Malevolent Spirit

Salt-Marsh Mosquito
Salt-Marsh Mosquito "These mosquitoes are known to carry a variety of diseases. During the summer their numbers swell."

Origin: Arcane, Ice, Plague

Lyretail Puffer
Lyretail Puffer "These fish are susceptible to parasites and will rub against rough surfaces to remove them. On the positive side, a dragon standing still in the water will find them easy to catch; on the negative, the parasites are easy to catch too."

Origin: Longneck Mender

Gold Fly
Gold Fly "The gold fly has a very painful bite. If left untreated, it can infect quite quickly."

Origin: Light, Nature

Dune Vampire
Dune Vampire "The sore left by the bite of a dune vampire is incredibly itchy and sensitive to sunlight."

Origin: Earth, Lightning, Shadow

Mimic Powder
Mimic Powder "Aside from a healthy amount of drool, Mimics can also secrete a pungent-smelling powder used to disorient treasure seekers."

Origin: Snarling Mimic, Ectoplasmine, Jawlocker

Crystalplate Wasp
Crystalplate Wasp "The sting of a crystalplate wasp is known to cause severe allergic reactions, so their stingers are carefully removed before consumption. Almost not worth the trouble."

Origin: Crystalplate Stinger

Bloodfly
Bloodfly "As much of a nuisance as a nutritious food source, the bloodfly can cause an unsightly rash at the location of a bite."

Origin: Disoriented Spirit

Marsh Choker
Marsh Choker "This weed is named for the choking pollen it sheds."

Origin: Ice, Plague, Shadow

Pollen
Pollen "A bowl of full of misery for dragons with allergies."

Origin: Amaranth Moth

Sticky Pollen
Sticky Pollen "Some dragons will mix pollen into their potions. This extra boost makes their potions the bee's knees!"

Origin: Leafy Moth

Yellow-Tinged Featherduster
Yellow-Tinged Featherduster "Eating these may tickle the back of a dragon's throat, causing them to sneeze."

Origin: Yellow Sparrowmouse

Hallucinogens
Cause hallucinations.

Banded Dart Frog
Banded Dart Frog "The poison this frog spits isn't deadly, it just causes very disturbing hallucinations."

Origin: Light, Lightning, Plague

Mycena Mushroom
Mycena Mushroom "Visions of Mycena Mushrooms dancing in your head is a sure sign you've eaten too many."

Origin: Earth, Ice, Light

Mirage Puffer
Mirage Puffer "The venom of an agitated puffer can cause a dragon to see double."

Origin: Mirage Puffer

Mirage Puffer Spines
Mirage Puffer Spines "Each spine is coated in a powerful toxin."

Origin: Mirage Puffer

Antidotes, Cures, Medicine, & Remedies
Cures for specific conditions and other remedies and medicines.

Reefsnail Egg
Reefsnail Egg "This unfertilized egg can be used in the production of an antidote for reefsnail poison.”

Origin: Crimson Reef Snail

Driftwood Baron
Driftwood Baron "The toxins found in the venom of Driftwood Barons have been used to combat the onset of several strains of Wyrmwound plague."

Dreamwaker
Dreamwaker "The poison this frog secretes can revive an unconscious dragon."

Origin: Dreameater

Clown Hippocamp Spines
Clown Hippocamp Spines "May be used in a lotion to prevent anemone stings."

Origin: Clown Hippocampus

Herbal Plantain
Herbal Plantain "The leaves of this plant can be taken as an effective anti-toxin."

Origin: Arcane, Light, Lightning, Plague

Tachinid Fly
Tachinid Fly "Tachinid fly carapaces are sometimes ground up and used in tinctures and tonics due to their highly valuable restorative properties."

Leopard Coralclimber Toxin
Leopard Coralclimber Toxin "Dangerous in large doses, this toxin has medicinal uses in the right claws."

Origin: Leopard Coralclimber

Herbal & Natural Remedies
Remedies made from natural materials or herbs.

Blue Entoloma
Blue Entoloma "This cave-dwelling fungus emits sweet-smelling spores that are said to induce sleepiness upon nearby fauna. Often used as a mild sleep aid."

Origin: Bramble Guardian

Feverfew
Feverfew "A tasty treat that may also prevent headaches."

Origin: Gale Wolf

Peppermint
Peppermint "A cool, favorable plant that can be consumed to help aid a number of maladies such as indigestion, nausea, colds, and headaches."

Origin: Earth, Ice, Wind

Clay
Clay "On occasion, dragons will ingest clay to sooth upset stomachs."

Origin: Light, Lightning, Nature

Sand
Sand "Some dragons ingest sand to sooth upset stomachs"

Origin: Ice, Light, Lightning, Nature

Hallowed Ivy
Hallowed Ivy "Consuming this lifts a dragon's spirits."

Origin: Celestial Antelope

Chickweed
Chickweed "This weed is used in herbal remedies to soothe itchy scales."

Origin: Earth, Light, Plague, Wind

Dandelion Seeds
Dandelion Seeds "These medicinal seeds have been put to use in many herbal teas."

Origin: Lux Spectre

Tickled Hyacinth
Tickled Hyacinth "Hyacinths are used in medicines, teas, and we-just-had-a-major-argument-but-I'm-sorry bouquets."

Zeeba Horn
Zeeba Horn "Used in the production of a variety of natural remedies. The effectiveness of these remedies reportedly varies from dragon to dragon."

Origin: Zeeba

Broadleaf Plantain
Broadleaf Plantain "Able to be grown nearly anywhere, this plant can be consumed as a treat or a treatment."

Origin: Ice, Shadow, Water

Magical Remedies
Remedies made by magic.

Micromoth
Micromoth "Though not as prevalent as eye of newt, micromoths are a common reagent in many magical remedies."

Origin: Ice, Water, Wind

Superstitions
Items with rumored powers; not likely to be true.

Fallout Whisper
Fallout Whisper "These moths fly erratically around the sites of Arcanist's experiments. They make your tongue glow when eaten."

Origin: Fallen Streak

Balloon Belly Magi
Balloon Belly Magi "Consuming these fish is said to enhance the magical capabilities of the diner."

Origin: Longneck Magi

Morganite
Morganite "This pinkish beryl is pulverized and pulped with other materials to create the parchment used in Eternal Youth scrolls. Exposure to the stone alone will not reverse aging, though some create jewelry out of it and wear it in hopes of living a long life."

Origin: Hippalectryon

Dwarf Mushroom
Dwarf Mushroom "Eating these mushrooms is rumored to make a dragon shrink."

Origin: Dwarf Truffle

Ancient Mushroom
Ancient Mushroom "Eating these mushrooms is rumored to make a dragon grow."

Origin: Ancient Fungus

Unicorn Dust
Unicorn Dust "A pinch of unicorn dust and happy thoughts can allow a dragon to fly! It seems impossible, but it is true!"

Origin: Wetland Unicorn

Light's Breath
Light's Breath "While neither tasty nor filling, this plant is said to improve one's mood. That's sadly not true."

Origin: Light, Lightning, Water

Iron Ore
Iron Ore "Contrary to popular belief, it has no ill effect on fae dragon."

Origin: Earth, Fire, Plague, Wind

Rich Iron Ore
Rich Iron Ore "Contrary to popular belief, it has no ill effect on fae dragon."

Origin: Earth, Fire, Plague, Wind

Non-Toxic
Things that seem like they might be dangerous, but aren't.

Canopy Darter
Canopy Darter "Brightly colored frogs are usually extremely toxic, but the Canopy Darter is completely harmless."

Origin: Fire, Nature

Emerald Ratsnake
Emerald Ratsnake "This particular species of snake lacks venom and is quite docile... that is, unless you are a rat."

Origin: Arcane, Nature, Shadow

Inky Octopus
Inky Octopus "The ink sacs in this species makes up 20% of it's body weight. While the ink is not poisonous, it has a foul taste and is not usually eaten."

Origin: Earth, Lightning, Shadow

Black-lipped Wolfsbane
Black-lipped Wolfsbane "While dangerous for wolves - and most mammals - to consume, Wolfsbane has no effect on dragons."

Origin: Black Wolf

Red and Black Froghopper
Red and Black Froghopper "The Red and Black Froghopper is a lot less dangerous than it appears... if one considers a something so tiny to look dangerous."

Origin: Fire, Plague Shadow

Jungle Mantis
Jungle Mantis "Reports that this bug causes jungle fever are wildly exaggerated. It's harmless and quite tasty."

Origin: Fire, Nature, Water

Venomspite Invader
Venomspite Invader "Popular in fishponds for dragons who don't mind eventually having only one fish in the pond."

Origin: Emerald Jewel
Maybe only poisonous to other fish?

Other Useful Things
Other things a healer might want to keep handy.

Beeswax
Beeswax "A necessity for candle-makers, a secret ingredient for extra shiny fur, and a blessing for dragons with dry, chapped lips."

Origin: Bumble

Carpenter Wax
Carpenter Wax "Prized for its obvious water resistance, some dragons spread it on their bodies to make flying through rainstorms less of a trial."

Origin: Coral Carpenter

Toxindiver
Toxindiver "The most adequate way of testing a poison is by tossing a bug in there and just seeing what happens."

Origin: Serthis Alchemist

Pale Smallmouth
Pale Smallmouth "These fish are unable to tolerate water touched by plaguebringer's brood. Their presence is a good indication if the water is safe to drink."

Origin: Ice, Light, Nature, Wind

Maned Seal Flipper
Maned Seal Flipper "This tough flipper may be given to teething hatchlings."

Origin: Dappled Seal

Potato Onion
Potato Onion "Known for its soft texture, the potato onion is a great meal for dragons with toothaches."

Origin: Earth, Ice, Light

Stonewatch Scrub
Stonewatch Scrub "Chewing this plant will dye your teeth blue."

Origin: Masked Harpy

Blue Parrot Tulip
Blue Parrot Tulip "Eating these will turn your tongue blue."

Origin: Ice, Lightning, Water
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
References

FR Wiki
Vry's Item to Lore Organizer
IvyVines's Uses for different items
References

FR Wiki
Vry's Item to Lore Organizer
IvyVines's Uses for different items
Oh, this is very interesting. Thank you for putting it together

Now comes the question of how I can put this into my clan lore?
Oh, this is very interesting. Thank you for putting it together

Now comes the question of how I can put this into my clan lore?
sigFR.png
@Nyxomancer
Thanks ^^

I plan on just keeping it around as a reference for my healer. I imagine healers would probably keep stores of many of the remedy items, especially the more common ones.
@Nyxomancer
Thanks ^^

I plan on just keeping it around as a reference for my healer. I imagine healers would probably keep stores of many of the remedy items, especially the more common ones.
@qwigoqwaga

A little while before I read your thread I had just finished adding details of clan lore to every dragon with gembound gene. My mining/lair expansion dragons' found out the hard way why not to dig into a nest of Onyx Cobras.

But now I have hope for other dragons getting more FR secrets worked into their bios.
@qwigoqwaga

A little while before I read your thread I had just finished adding details of clan lore to every dragon with gembound gene. My mining/lair expansion dragons' found out the hard way why not to dig into a nest of Onyx Cobras.

But now I have hope for other dragons getting more FR secrets worked into their bios.
sigFR.png
Thank you~ This will definitely help with writing lore!
Thank you~ This will definitely help with writing lore!
450d8ec78879caf82f9a7e79834399f3c8b0217c.png
Updated with stuff from the Redrock Cove. Let me know if I've missed anything!
Updated with stuff from the Redrock Cove. Let me know if I've missed anything!
@qwigoqwaga

Acid-Tongue Serpenta seems to be missing from the list ^.^

Also, loving the idea behind this list ^.^ - Sethis Alchemists are specified to have their own venom, too, if that helps, but not sure if you're including humanoid beastclan.
@qwigoqwaga

Acid-Tongue Serpenta seems to be missing from the list ^.^

Also, loving the idea behind this list ^.^ - Sethis Alchemists are specified to have their own venom, too, if that helps, but not sure if you're including humanoid beastclan.
mark! definitely will be using this
mark! definitely will be using this
x6tELKc.png
feed the stone
@qwigoqwaga

Wow, this is cool! I think mirage puffer should be under hallucinogens, but this is crazy useful! I will keep this forever eee
@qwigoqwaga

Wow, this is cool! I think mirage puffer should be under hallucinogens, but this is crazy useful! I will keep this forever eee
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
1 2 3