Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Speedys art tutorial/walkthrough
1 2 3 4
Im gonna bump this up real quick
kthxbye
Im gonna bump this up real quick
kthxbye
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
Good job! I'm pinging myself to keep it as a reference :33

@Shihana
Good job! I'm pinging myself to keep it as a reference :33

@Shihana
gxI7g1F.png
Self ping! @End3rStorm
Self ping! @End3rStorm
mothbrown.png
@Speedythecat

Hello! I was wondering about your pen tools? When I open the tool selection the only pens are 'SelPen', 'Legacy Pen', 'Marker' and 'Pencil'. Do I just have a newer program or can I find the tools somewhere else?
@Speedythecat

Hello! I was wondering about your pen tools? When I open the tool selection the only pens are 'SelPen', 'Legacy Pen', 'Marker' and 'Pencil'. Do I just have a newer program or can I find the tools somewhere else?
PTAOCx6.png
@PrimeNumbersCas huh maybe I have a different version? or they are custom brushes I honestly cant remember lol you can make the pen and ink pen tools by right clicking on an empty slot, the pen tool I use is a "pencil" and the ink pen is a "brush" below are my settings im going to stick this on the first page as well in case anyone else needs this info, thanks for asking about that! let me know if you need anymore help! [img]http://i.imgur.com/wf6dHFV.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/StT46Xf.png[/img]
@PrimeNumbersCas

huh maybe I have a different version? or they are custom brushes I honestly cant remember lol

you can make the pen and ink pen tools by right clicking on an empty slot, the pen tool I use is a "pencil" and the ink pen is a "brush" below are my settings
im going to stick this on the first page as well in case anyone else needs this info, thanks for asking about that! let me know if you need anymore help!
wf6dHFV.pngStT46Xf.png

A3kbN9K.png
@Speedythecat

Oh alright. Thank you!
@Speedythecat

Oh alright. Thank you!
PTAOCx6.png
@Speedythecat

does the ink pen have any advanced settings?
@Speedythecat

does the ink pen have any advanced settings?
Just wondering, is Paint Tool Sai free?
Just wondering, is Paint Tool Sai free?
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
@Gyrfalcon2 no, but you do have a 30-day free trial before deciding to pay for it :)
@Gyrfalcon2 no, but you do have a 30-day free trial before deciding to pay for it :)
she/they
fr time + 2
@Speedythecat

Thanks for a great detailed tutorial! Could you add me to your pinglist please?

@Nemalu Also self-pinging for reference!
@Speedythecat

Thanks for a great detailed tutorial! Could you add me to your pinglist please?

@Nemalu Also self-pinging for reference!
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
1 2 3 4