Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | An Advanced Guide to Forum BB Codes
1 2 3 4
@raiccoon YES! THANK YOU SO MUCH
@raiccoon YES! THANK YOU SO MUCH
XdKddgH.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dbbg65c.png mayhem2.png
@Gingerdemon XD No problem!
@Gingerdemon XD No problem!
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@FroggyFace

you forgot the beginning of the bracket for font=papyrus in your post so the font doesn't work.
@FroggyFace

you forgot the beginning of the bracket for font=papyrus in your post so the font doesn't work.
uCR5SCW.png
@FroggyFace

Thank you so much for the skin one. Here i thought i had to waste so much time writing the skin names omg ;w;
@FroggyFace

Thank you so much for the skin one. Here i thought i had to waste so much time writing the skin names omg ;w;
@Froggyface, Thank you! I've been wondering how to do a couple of these things C:
@Froggyface, Thank you! I've been wondering how to do a couple of these things C:
WhiteVixen | She/Her | INFP-T | +3 FR Time
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
Anyone know how to make a SELECT ALL option at the top of a code box? I find it really hard to select most of the code if you cant see it all or it goes off to the right.
Anyone know how to make a SELECT ALL option at the top of a code box? I find it really hard to select most of the code if you cant see it all or it goes off to the right.
l7unSgN.pngFdfrp1e.gif
More...html color codes
More...html color codes
no user 'AlbinoWerewolf'
Wow! It works!
no user 'AlbinoWerewolf'
Wow! It works!
I4TUkY9.png
Very useful thank you!
Very useful thank you!
BetaArt is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive FR rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his lore which is spread massively. This time is not about his art career, but his lore. The lore is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this FR user revealed himself as homosexual.
Is there any way to resize images with this code?
Is there any way to resize images with this code?
1 2 3 4