Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [DISCONTINUED] Dragon Color Hex Codes
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Karkamericat
The Lemon code is wrong. It should be #ffe63b instead of #ff363b. I also just noticed you have Yellow set to #ff363b as well, is should be #f9e255.

I'm not trying to be rude, just want to help. D:
@Karkamericat
The Lemon code is wrong. It should be #ffe63b instead of #ff363b. I also just noticed you have Yellow set to #ff363b as well, is should be #f9e255.

I'm not trying to be rude, just want to help. D:
b_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.pngvCPT6OV.png
@Karkamericat
The Bubblegum code isn't right... it looks more like a golden-ish yellow. That's all I know...
meep...
@Karkamericat
The Bubblegum code isn't right... it looks more like a golden-ish yellow. That's all I know...
meep...
acebakerpridesnekspadetumblr_ph2zpr9fMI1sbxtq7o1_250.png bYt72YT.png
ACOZFAh.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mlHpBMC.png
@Karkamericat Thank you. This is very helpful for someone who is achromatopsic (like myself) but I've noticed a little bit of a flaw... Both Orca and Black have dual colours. Orca goes into a black and Black goes into a light grey. It would be quite helpful to add those corresponding colours as well perhaps in this format: 'primary' color/'secondary' fade (as seen on various genes. Like with the secondary gene shimmer, the only color that shows with Orca is the light colour and with Black, it's Black. But with primary genes (and numerous others) like iridescent, the body and horns of an Orca dragon will have the light colour while it's belly will be black (reversed for Black though this stands to reason.) It is also my understanding with the butterfly secondary that Orca actually has a third colour involved in it as well (a yellow according to my wife.) So it might be beneficial to add Orca in a 'primary' colour/'secondary' colour/'tertiary' colour format to represent the colours based on how much of each shows up in any single gene.
@Karkamericat Thank you. This is very helpful for someone who is achromatopsic (like myself) but I've noticed a little bit of a flaw... Both Orca and Black have dual colours. Orca goes into a black and Black goes into a light grey. It would be quite helpful to add those corresponding colours as well perhaps in this format: 'primary' color/'secondary' fade (as seen on various genes. Like with the secondary gene shimmer, the only color that shows with Orca is the light colour and with Black, it's Black. But with primary genes (and numerous others) like iridescent, the body and horns of an Orca dragon will have the light colour while it's belly will be black (reversed for Black though this stands to reason.) It is also my understanding with the butterfly secondary that Orca actually has a third colour involved in it as well (a yellow according to my wife.) So it might be beneficial to add Orca in a 'primary' colour/'secondary' colour/'tertiary' colour format to represent the colours based on how much of each shows up in any single gene.
gs8As9u.png
I can't even. I heart you so much right now.
I can't even. I heart you so much right now.
@Karkamericat
Just noticed you don't seem to have the code for rust...
@Karkamericat
Just noticed you don't seem to have the code for rust...
d6VP0mp.png JrZGMGx.png
Bb9XFYa.png
gziv3Ja.png
Pn33kaF.png
mlSrRbK.png
gAJtKYm.png
BTRr72z.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
This is super useful, thank you! My heart for a google sheets template with these colours, if anyone's been considering it! I can't work out how to made custom colours work there, but I've seen it be done..
This is super useful, thank you! My heart for a google sheets template with these colours, if anyone's been considering it! I can't work out how to made custom colours work there, but I've seen it be done..
IfoEUbz.png
and it's peaceful in the deep
cathedral where you cannot breathe
no need to pray, no need to speak

{wishlist} {legacy challenge} {hatchery} {clan lore}
@Karkamericat

I just noticed that you have Honeydew listed twice.
The one listed under Green is this code
Honeydew- #d03672
Which looks like this
Honeydew

And listed under Orange
Honeydew- #cee771
Which looks like this
Honeydew

But man! Thanks so much for this. You just saved me hours of pulling out my hair.
@Karkamericat

I just noticed that you have Honeydew listed twice.
The one listed under Green is this code
Honeydew- #d03672
Which looks like this
Honeydew

And listed under Orange
Honeydew- #cee771
Which looks like this
Honeydew

But man! Thanks so much for this. You just saved me hours of pulling out my hair.
Shed Orange Scale jBuN1x1.png Banded Sardonyx
@Karkamericat
Wow thank you so much for making this!! :D
@Karkamericat
Wow thank you so much for making this!! :D
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.pnglBMHHLy.pngstW7qZC.png
@Karkamericat sorry i can't see the hex code for Wine?? am i just blind or haven't you added it yet?? thanks for doing this btw its so helpfu ;v;

Edit: lol i found it whoops!!
@Karkamericat sorry i can't see the hex code for Wine?? am i just blind or haven't you added it yet?? thanks for doing this btw its so helpfu ;v;

Edit: lol i found it whoops!!
petscop kid very smart
@Karkamericat for the rainbow fade, what is the order of the colors?
Also, If you want to do a rainbow fade, do you have to do every individual letter, or is there a shortcut that I know absolutely nothing about?
@Karkamericat for the rainbow fade, what is the order of the colors?
Also, If you want to do a rainbow fade, do you have to do every individual letter, or is there a shortcut that I know absolutely nothing about?
Hi guys! I'm Inkyuu. You can call me Yuu-chan!
WindNest_zps1vluhaef.gif
^Credits to Wakor. Go check her out!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11