Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | New fake items mastersheet
1 2 3 4
[size=7][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IYuL3bQOc875v5anpOdIC6pbyzKKVuiVlaGuzthbJtk/edit?usp=sharing]Click here for spreadsheet[/url][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/qu837s0.png[/img] As the original spreadsheet owner went inactive and sadly, deleted the thing. I made a new one as it was a really good resource. Feel free to add your own items or stuff you find, just make sure that it isn't violating the FR rules or isn't free-to-use. It's really empty right now and I hope we can fill it up as much as the old one was! I just can't find everything out there. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1644044/1]Original thread[/url]
Click here for spreadsheet

qu837s0.png

As the original spreadsheet owner went inactive and sadly, deleted the thing. I made a new one as it was a really good resource.
Feel free to add your own items or stuff you find, just make sure that it isn't violating the FR rules or isn't free-to-use.

It's really empty right now and I hope we can fill it up as much as the old one was! I just can't find everything out there.

Original thread
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@QueenParda

Got a bunch of recolors saved up on my tumblr tags, managed to add mirrors and silk skeins so far. If I get a bit more time, I'll add more. Thank you for re-creating the recolor mastersheet!
@QueenParda

Got a bunch of recolors saved up on my tumblr tags, managed to add mirrors and silk skeins so far. If I get a bit more time, I'll add more. Thank you for re-creating the recolor mastersheet!
ctZUH5g.png
@Lionsong
Thanks for helping to expand this thing! I was really upset to see the old one be deleted, and this was the least I could do.
@Lionsong
Thanks for helping to expand this thing! I was really upset to see the old one be deleted, and this was the least I could do.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accent shop
@QueenParda

OTL Made an mistake and was using insert to post the pictures, fixing it all right now. Coffee is a necessary before doing things.
@QueenParda

OTL Made an mistake and was using insert to post the pictures, fixing it all right now. Coffee is a necessary before doing things.
ctZUH5g.png
Oh goodness, thank you so much for making a new one. I noticed the other day that it was delete T U T!
Oh goodness, thank you so much for making a new one. I noticed the other day that it was delete T U T!
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@QueenParda

Added a greater than or equal to 15 recolors page since I was adding recolor batches with every color under the sun and then some. Hopefully that is ok with you!
@QueenParda

Added a greater than or equal to 15 recolors page since I was adding recolor batches with every color under the sun and then some. Hopefully that is ok with you!
ctZUH5g.png
Added some pearlcatcher pearls i made and a chef's hat i made aswell!

not sure if i did it correctly , but wanted to contribute a bit >>
Added some pearlcatcher pearls i made and a chef's hat i made aswell!

not sure if i did it correctly , but wanted to contribute a bit >>
image.png
@QueenParda I feel stupid asking, what exactly is a fake item?
@QueenParda I feel stupid asking, what exactly is a fake item?
@RavenWolf
Dont feel stupid! A fake item is an userdrawn item, that doesnt exist in FR gameplay and cannot be obtained. They are often recolors but sometimes are completely custom, they mostly exist for bio coding.
@RavenWolf
Dont feel stupid! A fake item is an userdrawn item, that doesnt exist in FR gameplay and cannot be obtained. They are often recolors but sometimes are completely custom, they mostly exist for bio coding.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accent shop
@Lionsong
Oh whoops I missed your ping, that's a really good idea actually. Thank you ^^
@Lionsong
Oh whoops I missed your ping, that's a really good idea actually. Thank you ^^
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accent shop