Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Skink-Spinner Tertiary Color Match Guide
1 2 3 4 5
@Glacecakes Thanks!

And yeah, the AH is very unforgiving when it comes to XXY dragons. None of them are the right tertiary, and if you find one, it's 500gems :'''(
@Glacecakes Thanks!

And yeah, the AH is very unforgiving when it comes to XXY dragons. None of them are the right tertiary, and if you find one, it's 500gems :'''(
Skink-Spinner Colour Guide
GoNSHXN.png
tumblr_inline_n6kd7qPuvI1qlye38.gif
+10 FR time

and excellent guide! seeing all the posible colors with their respective terciaries is way easier to select combinations

the only thing that i don't like it's that the white-grey-black range doesn't have a single color with red as a secondary... we have 2 pinks, 2 purples, like 4 blues, 2 yellows, 2 oranges... and not a single red. how i'm supposed to make my spooky blood ghost without a grey+red?!

anyways, thanks for the guide! :D
+10 for the hunterxhunter thingy

and excellent guide! seeing all the posible colors with their respective terciaries is way easier to select combinations

the only thing that i don't like it's that the white-grey-black range doesn't have a single color with red as a secondary... we have 2 pinks, 2 purples, like 4 blues, 2 yellows, 2 oranges... and not a single red. how i'm supposed to make my spooky blood ghost without a grey+red?!

anyways, thanks for the guide! :D
xu8NiU0.png
@liberlux

Thanks!

though overcast and forest might work for that edgy ghost aesthetic
@liberlux

Thanks!

though overcast and forest might work for that edgy ghost aesthetic
GoNSHXN.png
+10 FR time

thanks!
@Meltan maybe forest is too green for my taste, but you know what? you're totally right about overcast

thanks!
xu8NiU0.png
@Meltan

coal/coal/flaxen does seem to match on some breeds, but it seems coal/coal/ivory is the closest match on others, especially with glimmer!
@Meltan

coal/coal/flaxen does seem to match on some breeds, but it seems coal/coal/ivory is the closest match on others, especially with glimmer!
@Chelo

Yeah... now that I look at it, it seems like you're right. Thanks! I'll adjust the image and make a note
@Chelo

Yeah... now that I look at it, it seems like you're right. Thanks! I'll adjust the image and make a note
GoNSHXN.png
+10 FR time

Jungle definitely matches with Periwinkle, I checked with Photoshop. ^^;
@Meltan

Jungle definitely matches with Periwinkle, I checked with Photoshop. ^^;
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
@Nequam

Thanks!

That's a really pretty dragon wow! some of these combos are really hard to come by haha
@Nequam

Thanks!

That's a really pretty dragon wow! some of these combos are really hard to come by haha
GoNSHXN.png
+10 FR time
@Meltan This is an awesome guide that would have saved me some time the other day when I was finding colors myself. I saw that you had Aqua for the Peridot tert, but I found that Spruce matches the Peridot accent color: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=144&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=2&gender=1&tert=100&tertgene=5&winggene=16&wings=144&auth=f02a8e9cb691038d181c23f86613c6426eab09f9&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Meltan This is an awesome guide that would have saved me some time the other day when I was finding colors myself. I saw that you had Aqua for the Peridot tert, but I found that Spruce matches the Peridot accent color:

dragon?age=1&body=144&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=2&gender=1&tert=100&tertgene=5&winggene=16&wings=144&auth=f02a8e9cb691038d181c23f86613c6426eab09f9&dummyext=prev.png
dlJsEIj.png
1 2 3 4 5