Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Mage Builds Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6
Huh, I see... it's really hard to measure that sort of thing so it may well be 75% still
but I gave my boy an anticipate instead and I find that I'm happier with the extra turn ^^
Huh, I see... it's really hard to measure that sort of thing so it may well be 75% still
but I gave my boy an anticipate instead and I find that I'm happier with the extra turn ^^
tumblr_inline_pae94qhayS1r16a5d_540.png
Luna ~ she/her ~ 21 ~ FR+3/EST
@silentsnowdrop
Nothing changed in the update :)
@silentsnowdrop
Nothing changed in the update :)
@EeveeDream Thanks! I'll keep it as is, then!
@EeveeDream Thanks! I'll keep it as is, then!
eiqmtcL.pngnNXqTah.pngVIKjMWi.png
Thank you for this guide :D
Thank you for this guide :D
v886aA7.png
Could somebody pls tell me what the names of the stones for The All-Around are?
Could somebody pls tell me what the names of the stones for The All-Around are?
@hithere
Self-pinging myself, thanks for the awesome guide!
@hithere
Self-pinging myself, thanks for the awesome guide!
zFhC5.gif
Can you please type out what goes into the Battle Stone and Augment Stone racks with The Buffer? I don't know what all those icons are.

Also, do other species get different point amounts? I'm not able to put the 30 into Mental Defense, only about 9 by the time I'm done.
Can you please type out what goes into the Battle Stone and Augment Stone racks with The Buffer? I don't know what all those icons are.

Also, do other species get different point amounts? I'm not able to put the 30 into Mental Defense, only about 9 by the time I'm done.
RWw9m2h.png Pixel-lv-1.png
@silentsnowdrop
are these for any specific venue?
@silentsnowdrop
are these for any specific venue?
akueye3.png
@Knoxxi They're intended for the Kelp Beds, but honestly they work well in all venues.
@Knoxxi They're intended for the Kelp Beds, but honestly they work well in all venues.
eiqmtcL.pngnNXqTah.pngVIKjMWi.png
@SilentSnowdrop

are you sure you need MND and DEF?
You are splitting points between magic and physical defense there...

Other guides I read recommend putting all those points into VIT - so they're all working to keep you standing against magic AND physical attacks

I'm playing around myself but it seems the basic stat upgrades each level are
for fighters:
4 STR, 2 QCK, 1 VIT
and for mages:
4 INT, 2 QCK, 1 VIT (obviously not a tank build)

I was putting extra points into AGI originally but the other guides I read didn't like putting stats into something that only had a CHANCE of working, they rather apply them to the stats that are ALWAYS working. Now I leave the left over points for next level if I can't make them fit neatly
@SilentSnowdrop

are you sure you need MND and DEF?
You are splitting points between magic and physical defense there...

Other guides I read recommend putting all those points into VIT - so they're all working to keep you standing against magic AND physical attacks

I'm playing around myself but it seems the basic stat upgrades each level are
for fighters:
4 STR, 2 QCK, 1 VIT
and for mages:
4 INT, 2 QCK, 1 VIT (obviously not a tank build)

I was putting extra points into AGI originally but the other guides I read didn't like putting stats into something that only had a CHANCE of working, they rather apply them to the stats that are ALWAYS working. Now I leave the left over points for next level if I can't make them fit neatly
qDkA25S.png
1 2 3 4 5 6