Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Drops (Text Only)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36
@Maki are you 100% sure the tropical birdskull headdress [item=tropical birdskull headdress] drops in the boreal wood? cuz in the [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=47]encyclopedia article[/url] it doesn't say it does. but to be fair, those articles don't seem to always be totally correct :^(
@Maki are you 100% sure the tropical birdskull headdress Tropical Birdskull Headdress drops in the boreal wood? cuz in the encyclopedia article it doesn't say it does. but to be fair, those articles don't seem to always be totally correct :^(
Ruffled Serpent Ball Python Striped Monitor Corn Snake Conjoined Skink
@Keeye

It was mentioned in this post and I've also seen it in challenge threads, like here or here.
@Keeye

It was mentioned in this post and I've also seen it in challenge threads, like here or here.
@Maki got it, thanks! just wanted to make sure
@Maki got it, thanks! just wanted to make sure
Ruffled Serpent Ball Python Striped Monitor Corn Snake Conjoined Skink
@Maki

What would you say is the best place for grinding, if i want apparel? :D

(sorry if the question is annoying - and thanks for the hard work you've put into this!)
@Maki

What would you say is the best place for grinding, if i want apparel? :D

(sorry if the question is annoying - and thanks for the hard work you've put into this!)
underskrift-geo.png
Got an eliminate from a pack of Longneck Scholars.
Got an eliminate from a pack of Longneck Scholars.
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@cordifolium

Each venue has unique apparel, but it all has a very uncommon drop chance.

You can also check the Encyclopedia entries for the venue specific apparel, then check AH prices on the same items, that'll give you a good but indirect idea of which items appear most often, the smallest and most expensive listings, obviously, are the ones that drop the least frequently.

Right now, for example, the cheapest Copper Filigree anything is at 96kt, high is 199kt in 36 listings, and those are an apparel drop from the Golem Workshop.

However, many venues drop Bloodscale apparel so it's more common, with the cheapest at 5kt, and most expensive at only 35kt out of 105 listings (the lowest venue Bloodscale items appear is Training Grounds).

Note: I went on a small fodder grinding spree the other day, trained about 5 fodder to lv. 10 each in the Mire, at about 56 rounds to level each one, that was 280 rounds, and I got 3 apparel pieces -bloodscale wing guards, red feather antennae, red wooly coat- so that's about a 0.01% drop rate data point for that venue. I'd have to do about 10 more sets like that before I'd feel comfortable giving you a set number.
@cordifolium

Each venue has unique apparel, but it all has a very uncommon drop chance.

You can also check the Encyclopedia entries for the venue specific apparel, then check AH prices on the same items, that'll give you a good but indirect idea of which items appear most often, the smallest and most expensive listings, obviously, are the ones that drop the least frequently.

Right now, for example, the cheapest Copper Filigree anything is at 96kt, high is 199kt in 36 listings, and those are an apparel drop from the Golem Workshop.

However, many venues drop Bloodscale apparel so it's more common, with the cheapest at 5kt, and most expensive at only 35kt out of 105 listings (the lowest venue Bloodscale items appear is Training Grounds).

Note: I went on a small fodder grinding spree the other day, trained about 5 fodder to lv. 10 each in the Mire, at about 56 rounds to level each one, that was 280 rounds, and I got 3 apparel pieces -bloodscale wing guards, red feather antennae, red wooly coat- so that's about a 0.01% drop rate data point for that venue. I'd have to do about 10 more sets like that before I'd feel comfortable giving you a set number.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut

Thank you for your input!

I am not looking for any specific apparel, it's more for brewing at baldwin :D - but i didn't realize/know how uncommon they were across all venues ( i thought it was just the venue i was in?)

And thank you for the stats! I'll take them with a grain of salt :3
@Amut

Thank you for your input!

I am not looking for any specific apparel, it's more for brewing at baldwin :D - but i didn't realize/know how uncommon they were across all venues ( i thought it was just the venue i was in?)

And thank you for the stats! I'll take them with a grain of salt :3
underskrift-geo.png
@Maki Maren Warrior drops Unhatched Lightning Egg
@Maki Maren Warrior drops Unhatched Lightning Egg

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@Maki
Date Plumed Anklets drop from Blooming Stranglers
@Maki
Date Plumed Anklets drop from Blooming Stranglers
Light eggs will also drop from sunbeam dryads in the blooming grove! Gotten 3 or 4 off of them.
Light eggs will also drop from sunbeam dryads in the blooming grove! Gotten 3 or 4 off of them.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36