Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | FR Rules of Acquisition for Profit
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32
@Ygdrasil Alright, to flip it is! Thank you for answering so quickly! And thank you once again for making such a lovely guide. It has been a staple in how I make FR monies ;)
@Ygdrasil Alright, to flip it is! Thank you for answering so quickly! And thank you once again for making such a lovely guide. It has been a staple in how I make FR monies ;)
SCtan5m.png
Southern Lights Hatchery & Ice Nesting d8c1a852df2fd8a.png

@Ygdrasill

I want Highnoon hanks....
@Ygdrasill

I want Highnoon hanks....
8pUXRV3.pngEypKCgu.png5aTXnyW.pngE4TsE7N.png
tn0RSo5.pngMUYNhfy.png
I think this is a very good guide.
I think this is a very good guide.
@Ygdrasill
This is an excellent guide, I've already increased my profit by at least 100k per day. I do have a question though - I've never been big on opening chests, or really chest in general, so what price does a rusted treasure chest, for example, have to be for you to buy it (or buy it in bulk)? I've looked at what drops from the rusted treasure chests, and I'm still not quite sure because there's not a guarantee of a familiar or apparel, and the treasure from it ranges from 500-2,000.
Or I guess my real question might be, for the chests where the drops are not certain, how do you determine a price that would be good to buy them at then open & sell the contents?
If that makes sense, I'm sorry sometimes the way I word things is confusing.
@Ygdrasill
This is an excellent guide, I've already increased my profit by at least 100k per day. I do have a question though - I've never been big on opening chests, or really chest in general, so what price does a rusted treasure chest, for example, have to be for you to buy it (or buy it in bulk)? I've looked at what drops from the rusted treasure chests, and I'm still not quite sure because there's not a guarantee of a familiar or apparel, and the treasure from it ranges from 500-2,000.
Or I guess my real question might be, for the chests where the drops are not certain, how do you determine a price that would be good to buy them at then open & sell the contents?
If that makes sense, I'm sorry sometimes the way I word things is confusing.
plagueshieldl.png plagueshieldr.png
@Cyrx
If you'd rather not go through opening them, I'd just sell them for whatever the going rate on the LAH is. As I said in the guide, proftiting from them happens over time if you open them. They aren'd as good a deal now as they were when I wrote the guide, but 3 gems at the current rate is almost certainly going to make you money even if you melt the familiars and apparel for baldwin mats. Anything under that for rusted is a definite buy. Good job on the profits by the way.
@Cyrx
If you'd rather not go through opening them, I'd just sell them for whatever the going rate on the LAH is. As I said in the guide, proftiting from them happens over time if you open them. They aren'd as good a deal now as they were when I wrote the guide, but 3 gems at the current rate is almost certainly going to make you money even if you melt the familiars and apparel for baldwin mats. Anything under that for rusted is a definite buy. Good job on the profits by the way.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@Ygdrasill So if I'm understanding this correctly, a large part of increasing profit is buying decent-looking fodder to then flip while also increasing cost? Could you further explain how you are able to make 100kt+ a day using this method?

Edit: for materials and and other things you get from scavenging, should I just watch the AH to understand what to price them at and if they will even sell?
@Ygdrasill So if I'm understanding this correctly, a large part of increasing profit is buying decent-looking fodder to then flip while also increasing cost? Could you further explain how you are able to make 100kt+ a day using this method?

Edit: for materials and and other things you get from scavenging, should I just watch the AH to understand what to price them at and if they will even sell?
2zftwyq.png

nOcVjlJ.png
@icyaqua31 It's been a couple days so I hope the OP doesn't mind if I swoop in.

The key is to buy cheap hatchlings (any hatchies, even ugly ones!) and wait til they grow up, then sell them. Adult dragons will consistently net you 2-4kt more than hatchlings. This is true even if they're the ugliest eyesores in the world. There will always be impatient Coli-goers like me who need adult fodder right the heck now.

Good luck, happy flipping!
@icyaqua31 It's been a couple days so I hope the OP doesn't mind if I swoop in.

The key is to buy cheap hatchlings (any hatchies, even ugly ones!) and wait til they grow up, then sell them. Adult dragons will consistently net you 2-4kt more than hatchlings. This is true even if they're the ugliest eyesores in the world. There will always be impatient Coli-goers like me who need adult fodder right the heck now.

Good luck, happy flipping!
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
@fukanzen
self-pinging for future use because i really need to start earning more than i spend . . .
@fukanzen
self-pinging for future use because i really need to start earning more than i spend . . .
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
@TwilightStars
@TwilightStars
@icyaqua31
The price of hatching fodder is usually lower than adult fodder by 2-3k, sometimes more if there's a conquest battle. I simply buy hatchlings cheap, hold them until they are adult, and then sell them at the higher price. Occasionally if I get a particularly nice looking dragon with decent colors and genes, I'll try to sell for higher prices. I have a fully expanded lair and only 2 and a half pages of that are perma dragons and breeding pairs, the rest is for fodder flipping. Lair expansions are one of the best investments you can make if you want to earn a lot long term. Also keep an eye on the Dom Watch thread in the Discussion forum so you know when battles are coming up and prices might go up. You'd want to hold onto adults for those. During last week's conquest battle, I made a bit over 6 million treasure.
@icyaqua31
The price of hatching fodder is usually lower than adult fodder by 2-3k, sometimes more if there's a conquest battle. I simply buy hatchlings cheap, hold them until they are adult, and then sell them at the higher price. Occasionally if I get a particularly nice looking dragon with decent colors and genes, I'll try to sell for higher prices. I have a fully expanded lair and only 2 and a half pages of that are perma dragons and breeding pairs, the rest is for fodder flipping. Lair expansions are one of the best investments you can make if you want to earn a lot long term. Also keep an eye on the Dom Watch thread in the Discussion forum so you know when battles are coming up and prices might go up. You'd want to hold onto adults for those. During last week's conquest battle, I made a bit over 6 million treasure.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32