Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | FR Rules of Acquisition for Profit
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@Moonpelt
Glad to know this helped you get some good results.
@Moonpelt
Glad to know this helped you get some good results.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@Ygdrasill

Gosh this is all just so...touching.

Like, I have been doing almost everything listed here ever since soon after I joined , and reading this guide really hits home (is that the phrase?).

It's the addiction for profit that first rooted me here on FR. Not the dragons, not the lore, not the community at the first time, but the urge for profit, especially when seeing all those opportunities lying around for hours and no one's there to pick them up. Indeed I had a period of capitalistic nihilism, which I found to be rather dragon-ish, before I developed the love for UM skins and arts, and hence forth communities, dragons and apparels.

Also, it seems for me that, it does take much kindness to be sharing all these experience. I understand you probably have quite a few tricks upon your sleeves but this is a huge giveaway of source of profit. Not sure how many people would read and how many would take action, but it sure is a noble and generous offer.

I just wanna say I kind of started to admire you. *shrinks into the ground*( ._.) Yeah I don't know. Maybe I'm just lonely.
@Ygdrasill

Gosh this is all just so...touching.

Like, I have been doing almost everything listed here ever since soon after I joined , and reading this guide really hits home (is that the phrase?).

It's the addiction for profit that first rooted me here on FR. Not the dragons, not the lore, not the community at the first time, but the urge for profit, especially when seeing all those opportunities lying around for hours and no one's there to pick them up. Indeed I had a period of capitalistic nihilism, which I found to be rather dragon-ish, before I developed the love for UM skins and arts, and hence forth communities, dragons and apparels.

Also, it seems for me that, it does take much kindness to be sharing all these experience. I understand you probably have quite a few tricks upon your sleeves but this is a huge giveaway of source of profit. Not sure how many people would read and how many would take action, but it sure is a noble and generous offer.

I just wanna say I kind of started to admire you. *shrinks into the ground*( ._.) Yeah I don't know. Maybe I'm just lonely.
(link↓)
- Yftm's Skin Shop -
by @Yftm with @Mikann
I will re-read this when I have more time to analyze it and understand it in depth, but I will save it to a word doc so that if this thread ever vanished I can still reference it
I will re-read this when I have more time to analyze it and understand it in depth, but I will save it to a word doc so that if this thread ever vanished I can still reference it
@Mikann
Thanks for the kind words. I've already had at least one from this thread get me to have to drop my usual price while listing something I commonly sell. Made me smile. The more people doing this the better the economy will be. The auction house is only an auction from the seller side. Sort of a reverse auction.
@Mikann
Thanks for the kind words. I've already had at least one from this thread get me to have to drop my usual price while listing something I commonly sell. Made me smile. The more people doing this the better the economy will be. The auction house is only an auction from the seller side. Sort of a reverse auction.
@Ygdrasill: If I want to do this, where exactly should I start? I am not terribly savvy with math.

You mention a lot of things, however I am unsure as to how they all fit into the AH in terms of actuallly happening. If I wanted to focus on only fodder, then what should I start with?
@Ygdrasill: If I want to do this, where exactly should I start? I am not terribly savvy with math.

You mention a lot of things, however I am unsure as to how they all fit into the AH in terms of actuallly happening. If I wanted to focus on only fodder, then what should I start with?
@Ygdrasill
Exactly what I'm thinking! Prices on AH is ridiculous at such high frequency. I guess it's partly because the game is sort of relaxing and not everyone gain inner peace from economic stuff. I'm really looking forward to the changes to come in AH revamp. Hope they'll enable search by stack size/food point, etc. Oops I think I just rambled a bit off the topic, sorry. I 'm bit excited tbh. I run into your name on AH wayyy too often, listing almost all kinds of stuff, so it's kinda like meeting a celebrity in real life. >u<

Oh and I like how you put it, a reverse auction indeed. :D
@Ygdrasill
Exactly what I'm thinking! Prices on AH is ridiculous at such high frequency. I guess it's partly because the game is sort of relaxing and not everyone gain inner peace from economic stuff. I'm really looking forward to the changes to come in AH revamp. Hope they'll enable search by stack size/food point, etc. Oops I think I just rambled a bit off the topic, sorry. I 'm bit excited tbh. I run into your name on AH wayyy too often, listing almost all kinds of stuff, so it's kinda like meeting a celebrity in real life. >u<

Oh and I like how you put it, a reverse auction indeed. :D
(link↓)
- Yftm's Skin Shop -
by @Yftm with @Mikann
@Pokemon
For doing fodder flipping, all you need is some open lair slots and enough gems or treasure to get started. Currently, there are lots of hatchlings for 5 gems. That's about 3750 treasure equivalent. Buy some of those. Pick nice looking ones if you want and list them for 12-15 treasure while they grow up. When they become adults sell them at whatever the current adult fodder price is. It's at around 7500 now, but will be going up next week significantly because Plague will be doing a conquest push for Dominance.
@Pokemon
For doing fodder flipping, all you need is some open lair slots and enough gems or treasure to get started. Currently, there are lots of hatchlings for 5 gems. That's about 3750 treasure equivalent. Buy some of those. Pick nice looking ones if you want and list them for 12-15 treasure while they grow up. When they become adults sell them at whatever the current adult fodder price is. It's at around 7500 now, but will be going up next week significantly because Plague will be doing a conquest push for Dominance.
Thank you for the advice, I am excited to get started!
Thank you for the advice, I am excited to get started!
@Mikann
The new AH mechanics will make things even easier and faster for us merchants. I don't know about inner peace, but it's one of the few parts of the site that requires any actual thought as well as the only viable player vs player competition since almost nobody does PvP coli battles.
@Mikann
The new AH mechanics will make things even easier and faster for us merchants. I don't know about inner peace, but it's one of the few parts of the site that requires any actual thought as well as the only viable player vs player competition since almost nobody does PvP coli battles.
@Ygdrasill: when I buy 5g hatchies from the AH, what species sell really well?
@Ygdrasill: when I buy 5g hatchies from the AH, what species sell really well?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32