Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | A Libertarian's Guide To Profit v. 2.1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Gave this thing a little overhaul.

Major changes:
- Added an Anticitank mini-guide.
- Crafting with Baldwin went from a stupid way to profit to a controversial one to a good one.
- The tips throughout should properly reflect the current mechanics of the AH, the Coli, and the eye types.
Gave this thing a little overhaul.

Major changes:
- Added an Anticitank mini-guide.
- Crafting with Baldwin went from a stupid way to profit to a controversial one to a good one.
- The tips throughout should properly reflect the current mechanics of the AH, the Coli, and the eye types.
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
This is a great guide! Everyone seems to neglect the crim profit, though I have my own golden rule:deposit profits in the vault, and only withdraw for essential or profitable purchases. one of the easiest ways to stop money from pouring from your pockets
This is a great guide! Everyone seems to neglect the crim profit, though I have my own golden rule:deposit profits in the vault, and only withdraw for essential or profitable purchases. one of the easiest ways to stop money from pouring from your pockets
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
@ProwlerBC thank you! <3 The Vault is mentioned in there somewhere, I agree that it's very helpful for financial management.
@ProwlerBC thank you! <3 The Vault is mentioned in there somewhere, I agree that it's very helpful for financial management.
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@ShinyDecidueye
@ShinyDecidueye
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
Made a tiny change to the Ghostbuster mini-guide so I'll use this as an excuse to bump this :3
Made a tiny change to the Ghostbuster mini-guide so I'll use this as an excuse to bump this :3
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
[quote]That is, unless they’re your progenitors (those aren’t tradeable). Don’t use your progens on your first team. Don’t. Mine are exalted with equipped Eliminates and Rallies now.[/quote] this is warning I don't totally understand, I love my first dragon. Is there a reason I shouldn't "waste" an eliminate stone on her?
Quote:
That is, unless they’re your progenitors (those aren’t tradeable). Don’t use your progens on your first team. Don’t. Mine are exalted with equipped Eliminates and Rallies now.

this is warning I don't totally understand, I love my first dragon. Is there a reason I shouldn't "waste" an eliminate stone on her?
41410.png UMA for sale.
@Antaresia I don't get that either. I've gened, species changed, leveled, stoned and fully appareled both my progens. I love em!
@Antaresia I don't get that either. I've gened, species changed, leveled, stoned and fully appareled both my progens. I love em!
NWaVGQJ.png
@Antaresia @MarsinOz I suppose this is a kind of warning nobody ever actually listens to :D I can only hope it provides some perspective. Tastes change! I thought Avocado/Sunshine was a good custom combo when I joined, and don't even get me started on my random progen :D
@Antaresia @MarsinOz I suppose this is a kind of warning nobody ever actually listens to :D I can only hope it provides some perspective. Tastes change! I thought Avocado/Sunshine was a good custom combo when I joined, and don't even get me started on my random progen :D
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
[quote name="Antaresia" date="2019-01-02 22:38:28" ] [quote]That is, unless they’re your progenitors (those aren’t tradeable). Don’t use your progens on your first team. Don’t. Mine are exalted with equipped Eliminates and Rallies now.[/quote] this is warning I don't totally understand, I love my first dragon. Is there a reason I shouldn't "waste" an eliminate stone on her? [/quote] If you love your progen and want to keep them, there's no reason not to. You can fall out of love with any dragon. The only difference is you can't sell your progens to recoup some of the cost of eliminate (although there are plenty of L25s with elim on the AH these days that are cheaper than the stones themselves are). If you plan to never exalt your progens then have at it, or if you don't care about exalting a L25 with elim for space or during a dom push then also go for it.
Antaresia wrote on 2019-01-02 22:38:28:
Quote:
That is, unless they’re your progenitors (those aren’t tradeable). Don’t use your progens on your first team. Don’t. Mine are exalted with equipped Eliminates and Rallies now.

this is warning I don't totally understand, I love my first dragon. Is there a reason I shouldn't "waste" an eliminate stone on her?

If you love your progen and want to keep them, there's no reason not to. You can fall out of love with any dragon. The only difference is you can't sell your progens to recoup some of the cost of eliminate (although there are plenty of L25s with elim on the AH these days that are cheaper than the stones themselves are). If you plan to never exalt your progens then have at it, or if you don't care about exalting a L25 with elim for space or during a dom push then also go for it.
duHgkuH.png
[quote name="sQld" date="2019-01-03 04:39:38" ] @Antaresia @MarsinOz I suppose this is a kind of warning nobody ever actually listens to :D I can only hope it provides some perspective. Tastes change! I thought Avocado/Sunshine was a good custom combo when I joined, and don't even get me started on my random progen :D [/quote] You can scatter your progens for new colors, you know :D
sQld wrote on 2019-01-03 04:39:38:

You can scatter your progens for new colors, you know :D
duHgkuH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8