Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | A Libertarian's Guide To Profit v. 2.1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
bumping because this is a good guide
bumping because this is a good guide
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
Amazing guide! Thanks a lot!
Amazing guide! Thanks a lot!
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
@Lakeah
Just tagging myself this is a awsome
@Lakeah
Just tagging myself this is a awsome
hu72dVR.png
Thank you for making this guide, I'll definitely follow your advice! Also, your English is perfect!

@JinxxYouOweMe
(just pinging myself so I remember this)
Thank you for making this guide, I'll definitely follow your advice! Also, your English is perfect!

@JinxxYouOweMe
(just pinging myself so I remember this)
1dhnenM.pngplegwoof.png
Awesome guide! Thanks for putting it together :)
Awesome guide! Thanks for putting it together :)
WvICustomRaedeshe.pngqruWQ9Q.png
Yooooo! This guide is exactly a year and a half old today. We've got AH 2.0, the expanded color wheel, JoxBox, and many other, minor changes. [s]Also, I'm procrastinating my NaNoWriMo right now.[/s] Time for an update? High time for an update! In addition to fixing up outdated sections, I have added extended MP sniping and Coli training tips, and more! [s]This is now dangerously close to literally everything I know about the game.[/s] Preserving this for posterity: this is how we had to find cheap adult fodder in the old AH *shakes cane* [quote=Initially, I]- Buy adult [i]fodder [/i](ugly and/or cheap dragons bred and/or bought with the intent to exalt them). Go to [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=ah&tab=dragons]the AH, Dragons section[/url]. Set price to 0-8000 treasure. Sort by Price, Descending. It will sort dragons by age and show you adults first. Buy them. 6-8 KT is the average[i] fodder floor[/i] (AH price of the cheapest adult dragons), but it may fluctuate depending on the past, current, or upcoming Dominance pushes. Experiment with the figure. - You may also try to [i]snipe [/i](buy quickly, before someone else does) cheaper fodder and either resell it or exalt it yourself. The technology is similar, but instead of 8000 treasure, input 7999, then 7499, 6999, etc. and see if you get any oddly-priced adults. [/quote] I really appreciate everyone who took a moment to thank me in the thread! <3 (I've just reread all comments in one go and I'm totally overwhelmed tbh.)
Yooooo! This guide is exactly a year and a half old today. We've got AH 2.0, the expanded color wheel, JoxBox, and many other, minor changes. Also, I'm procrastinating my NaNoWriMo right now. Time for an update? High time for an update!

In addition to fixing up outdated sections, I have added extended MP sniping and Coli training tips, and more! This is now dangerously close to literally everything I know about the game.

Preserving this for posterity: this is how we had to find cheap adult fodder in the old AH *shakes cane*
Initially, I wrote:
- Buy adult fodder (ugly and/or cheap dragons bred and/or bought with the intent to exalt them). Go to the AH, Dragons section. Set price to 0-8000 treasure. Sort by Price, Descending. It will sort dragons by age and show you adults first. Buy them. 6-8 KT is the average fodder floor (AH price of the cheapest adult dragons), but it may fluctuate depending on the past, current, or upcoming Dominance pushes. Experiment with the figure.
- You may also try to snipe (buy quickly, before someone else does) cheaper fodder and either resell it or exalt it yourself. The technology is similar, but instead of 8000 treasure, input 7999, then 7499, 6999, etc. and see if you get any oddly-priced adults.

I really appreciate everyone who took a moment to thank me in the thread! <3 (I've just reread all comments in one go and I'm totally overwhelmed tbh.)
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
I used this guide at the beginning of my FR time like ... every day :D Always one tab open with it while doing something else, to look back whenever I need it :D It was (and is) very helpful :3 Thank you for that! (I didn't remember if I already said that or not <.<)
I'm very happy to see you're updating it! :D
I used this guide at the beginning of my FR time like ... every day :D Always one tab open with it while doing something else, to look back whenever I need it :D It was (and is) very helpful :3 Thank you for that! (I didn't remember if I already said that or not <.<)
I'm very happy to see you're updating it! :D
nk0fJDk.png8bKeuhR.png
@BlackJackie oh gosh, thank you! This means so much to me <3
@BlackJackie oh gosh, thank you! This means so much to me <3
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
Wow... This will help me A LOT
Wow... This will help me A LOT
mainbanner-REAL.jpg
i know next to nothing about FR's economic system, hopefully this will help me get a better grip on it. Thank you
i know next to nothing about FR's economic system, hopefully this will help me get a better grip on it. Thank you
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8