Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | A Libertarian's Guide To Profit v. 2.1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@ellact2000 yep, I don't undercut food at all - in fact, I don't price-check it either, I just list it at a fixed rate per food point. Nobody (except hoarders I guess) is looking for a specific food item, they just buy whatever pops up at an acceptable price.

Right now, I'm being extra lazy and just have everything listed for 12 KT (per stack of 99 if plants, per stack of 50 if other food types) as the market shifted a bit after the colorwheel expansion and I'm still figuring out the perfect rates.
@ellact2000 yep, I don't undercut food at all - in fact, I don't price-check it either, I just list it at a fixed rate per food point. Nobody (except hoarders I guess) is looking for a specific food item, they just buy whatever pops up at an acceptable price.

Right now, I'm being extra lazy and just have everything listed for 12 KT (per stack of 99 if plants, per stack of 50 if other food types) as the market shifted a bit after the colorwheel expansion and I'm still figuring out the perfect rates.
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld haha ya, its a little different for me because I sell them 1 by 1 instead of 99 XD I don't like waiting so long
@sQld haha ya, its a little different for me because I sell them 1 by 1 instead of 99 XD I don't like waiting so long
This is beautiful... You probably get told this alot, but this is really well done and I love it @sQld ! Bookmarking for future reference...
This is beautiful... You probably get told this alot, but this is really well done and I love it @sQld ! Bookmarking for future reference...
Jenna
She/Her
FR Time +2
Looking for forever home dragons and friends
@sQld A very nice and useful guide! Great job, I enjoyed reading it and picked up a few helpful tips as well!
@sQld A very nice and useful guide! Great job, I enjoyed reading it and picked up a few helpful tips as well!
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
Hi @sQld

The market sniping guide seems to be an out of date link. Do you happen to know if this person has a new thread?
Hi @sQld

The market sniping guide seems to be an out of date link. Do you happen to know if this person has a new thread?
c5TixFc.jpg
@proserpinaseeds damn :( Thanks for alerting me! Unfortunately I don't remember the username of the sniping guide author so I can't check what happened to their thread! I'll probably just write out some basic tips myself, but here's another guide that's OK: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1672465
@proserpinaseeds damn :( Thanks for alerting me! Unfortunately I don't remember the username of the sniping guide author so I can't check what happened to their thread! I'll probably just write out some basic tips myself, but here's another guide that's OK: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1672465
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@sqld Thanks so much! I'd very much like to see what your tips are. Already I've made 400k just from your guide, so adding another layer to that would definitely help. :)
@sqld Thanks so much! I'd very much like to see what your tips are. Already I've made 400k just from your guide, so adding another layer to that would definitely help. :)
c5TixFc.jpg
You told the hatcheries to sell Wildclaws, Coatls, Skydancers, and Imps.

So that's why I can't find hatcheries (Active ones!) that sell the other breeds!

(it is totally your fault)
(it must be)
(nah I just gotta blame someone cause I cant find any faes or ridgebacks lololol)
^Sarcasm is above btw

(But in all honesty I can't find anything but Coatls lol. They've infected all the hatcheries.)
You told the hatcheries to sell Wildclaws, Coatls, Skydancers, and Imps.

So that's why I can't find hatcheries (Active ones!) that sell the other breeds!

(it is totally your fault)
(it must be)
(nah I just gotta blame someone cause I cant find any faes or ridgebacks lololol)
^Sarcasm is above btw

(But in all honesty I can't find anything but Coatls lol. They've infected all the hatcheries.)
summer_garden_raffle_badge_by_fox_siins-dcd19cc.png
| To artists I commission: If you have pinged me
| and given me my art, but I have not replied within
| three days, I have most likely missed the ping or
| you have misspelled my username!
| Do not hesitate to ping me again if you think I have missed it! :3
@Runedira - pinging myself
@Runedira - pinging myself
!!!
This is an amazing guide...pinging myself for future reference!
@Quinineer
!!!
This is an amazing guide...pinging myself for future reference!
@Quinineer
JBEajtP.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8