Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | A Libertarian's Guide To Profit v. 2.1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
YaY! that is good news!

@sQld I'm going to private message you so I don't clutter up your "ultimate guide to FR capitalism" forum. :P
YaY! that is good news!

@sQld I'm going to private message you so I don't clutter up your "ultimate guide to FR capitalism" forum. :P
Wc1Yv7K.png xod0tGx.png CHXYFcs.png
@sqld I think you've shown me a way to not be poor. XD Thank you so much!
@sqld I think you've shown me a way to not be poor. XD Thank you so much!
VAAnkLY.png
@ViridianSylph happy I could help <3
@ViridianSylph happy I could help <3
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
Oof, I lost this once, now I'll just come back to ping myself.

@GoldieTheDeer
Oof, I lost this once, now I'll just come back to ping myself.

@GoldieTheDeer
@Otter95

This guide is quite nice :)
@Otter95

This guide is quite nice :)
/\_/\
~(= =)~
/___\
L

*Purrr*

@phatcat self pinging to read again
@phatcat self pinging to read again
[/center]tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png[/center]
@sQld How do you get the treasure into the vault, I need to know cause i am an impulse buyer
@sQld How do you get the treasure into the vault, I need to know cause i am an impulse buyer
(Yay! My thread is alive again. I need to update it a bit!) @phatcat yeah it can be tricky to figure out, but it's actually quite simple! Click the chained chest icon in the upper right corner of your hoard to access your Vault: [img]http://i.imgur.com/4txDyHN.png[/img] You'll see this at the bottom left corner of the page: [img]http://i.imgur.com/HPuvFiE.png[/img] Press the green plus and enter the sum to put treasure into your Vault. Press the red minus and enter the sum to withdraw it.
(Yay! My thread is alive again. I need to update it a bit!)

@phatcat yeah it can be tricky to figure out, but it's actually quite simple! Click the chained chest icon in the upper right corner of your hoard to access your Vault:

4txDyHN.png

You'll see this at the bottom left corner of the page:

HPuvFiE.png

Press the green plus and enter the sum to put treasure into your Vault. Press the red minus and enter the sum to withdraw it.
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld

Thanks so much, that was easy enough, I will start saving some every day for my lair expansions.
@sQld

Thanks so much, that was easy enough, I will start saving some every day for my lair expansions.
@sQld just wanted to say the 10 t doesn't work with food since it's already so cheap. Sometime I undercut by 1-5 but usually you don't need to because it is always a popular sell :) (unless it's plants :P)
@sQld just wanted to say the 10 t doesn't work with food since it's already so cheap. Sometime I undercut by 1-5 but usually you don't need to because it is always a popular sell :) (unless it's plants :P)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8