Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [GUIDE] How to Breed & Exalt Fodder
1 2 3 4
[center][size=7][b]Guide: How to Breed & Exalt Fodder[/b][/size][/center] [b][u]REQUIREMENTS[/u][/b][list] [*] 2 level 25 dragons statted and stoned properly for farming (see these forum threads for help on this subject: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=1040710&p=mb]Culex's Guide[/url] & [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/937136/1]Kiena's Guide[/url] & [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1666709]Celelorien's Guide[/url]) [*] 15 breeding pairs of plentiful dragons (guardian, fae, tundra, or mirror) [*] Empty lair space for 10 nests' worth of dragons [*] All five nests unlocked[/list] *Note: This guide assumes you start with completely empty nests and ready-to-breed dragon pairs. [b][u]CALENDAR[/u][/b] [i]Day 1:[/i] [u]Breed[/u] pairs 1-5. [i]Day 5:[/i] Now [i]hatch[/i] offspring of pairs 1-5. [u]Breed[/u] pairs 6-10. [i]Day 10:[/i] Now [i]hatch[/i] offspring of pairs 6-10. [u]Breed[/u] pairs 11-15. [i]Day 11:[/i] Train and [b]exalt[/b] offspring of pairs 1-5. [i]Day 15:[/i] Now [i]hatch[/i] offspring of pairs 11-15. [u]Breed[/u] pairs 1-5. [i]Day 16:[/i] Train and [b]exalt[/b] offspring of pairs 6-10. [i]Day 20:[/i] Now [i]hatch[/i] offspring of pairs 1-5. [u]Breed[/u] pairs 6-10. [i]Day 21:[/i] Train and [b]exalt[/b] offspring of pairs 11-15. You can see how the cycle repeats, right? :) [b][u]PROCESS EXPLAINED[/u][/b] 1) Begin cycle: [u]Breed[/u] breeding pairs 1-5 on Day 1. Yes, all of them at once! All five of your nests will be full. 2) On Day 5, the nests of breeding pairs 1-5 should [i]hatch[/i]. You could hatch between 5 and 25 dragons, averaging out at about 11 dragons per hatch day in my experience. 3) [u]Breed[/u] breeding pairs 6-10 on Day 5. 4) On Day 10 the nests of breeding pairs 6-10 should [i]hatch[/i]. You will now have two batches of dragon offspring in your lair. Worry not, the first batch will be gone tomorrow, leaving only today's hatchlings left. 5) [u]Breed[/u] breeding pairs 11-15 on Day 10. 6) On Day 11 the offspring of breeding pairs 1-5 should be adults. Train them to level 7 and [b]exalt[/b]. This gives you 10k to 12k treasure from each dragon, plus the loot you get in the coliseum from training the dragons. Yay for dragon money and lair space! 7) On Day 15 the nests of breeding pairs 11-15 should [i]hatch[/i]. 8) At this time, breeding pairs 1-5 will be ready to breed again. [u]Breed[/u] breeding pairs 1-5 on Day 15. 9) On Day 16 the offspring of breeding pairs 6-10 should be adults. Train them and [b]exalt[/b]. 10) On day 20 the nests of breeding pairs 1-5 should [i]hatch[/i]. 11) [u]Breed[/u] breeding pairs 6-10 on Day 20. 12) On Day 21 the offspring of breeding pairs 11-15 should be adults. Train them and [b]exalt[/b]. Repeat the cycle for so much profit! :D [b][u]NOTES[/u][/b][LIST] [*] Personally, I get about 100k to 200k per week from this strategy. [*] Remember to incubate your dragon eggs in the Nesting Grounds every day! [*] Instead of training and exalting the dragons you hatch, you could sell the level 1 adults in the Auction House for around 8k treasure. [*] You could also sell them to flights fighting for Flight Dominance for up to 15k treasure when trained to level 7. [*] Name your dragons' offspring before selling them. That way, if you ever want to sell the parents, they will sell more easily without an offspring list full of unnamed dragons. [/LIST]
Guide: How to
Breed & Exalt Fodder

REQUIREMENTS
  • 2 level 25 dragons statted and stoned properly for farming
    (see these forum threads for help on this subject:
    Culex's Guide & Kiena's Guide & Celelorien's Guide)
  • 15 breeding pairs of plentiful dragons (guardian, fae, tundra, or mirror)
  • Empty lair space for 10 nests' worth of dragons
  • All five nests unlocked
*Note: This guide assumes you start with completely empty nests and ready-to-breed dragon pairs.

CALENDAR
Day 1: Breed pairs 1-5.
Day 5: Now hatch offspring of pairs 1-5. Breed pairs 6-10.
Day 10: Now hatch offspring of pairs 6-10. Breed pairs 11-15.
Day 11: Train and exalt offspring of pairs 1-5.
Day 15: Now hatch offspring of pairs 11-15. Breed pairs 1-5.
Day 16: Train and exalt offspring of pairs 6-10.
Day 20: Now hatch offspring of pairs 1-5. Breed pairs 6-10.
Day 21: Train and exalt offspring of pairs 11-15.
You can see how the cycle repeats, right? :)

PROCESS EXPLAINED

1) Begin cycle: Breed breeding pairs 1-5 on Day 1. Yes, all of them at once! All five of your nests will be full.

2) On Day 5, the nests of breeding pairs 1-5 should hatch. You could hatch between 5 and 25 dragons, averaging out at about 11 dragons per hatch day in my experience.

3) Breed breeding pairs 6-10 on Day 5.

4) On Day 10 the nests of breeding pairs 6-10 should hatch. You will now have two batches of dragon offspring in your lair. Worry not, the first batch will be gone tomorrow, leaving only today's hatchlings left.

5) Breed breeding pairs 11-15 on Day 10.

6) On Day 11 the offspring of breeding pairs 1-5 should be adults. Train them to level 7 and exalt. This gives you 10k to 12k treasure from each dragon, plus the loot you get in the coliseum from training the dragons. Yay for dragon money and lair space!

7) On Day 15 the nests of breeding pairs 11-15 should hatch.

8) At this time, breeding pairs 1-5 will be ready to breed again. Breed breeding pairs 1-5 on Day 15.

9) On Day 16 the offspring of breeding pairs 6-10 should be adults. Train them and exalt.

10) On day 20 the nests of breeding pairs 1-5 should hatch.

11) Breed breeding pairs 6-10 on Day 20.

12) On Day 21 the offspring of breeding pairs 11-15 should be adults. Train them and exalt.

Repeat the cycle for so much profit! :D

NOTES
  • Personally, I get about 100k to 200k per week from this strategy.
  • Remember to incubate your dragon eggs in the Nesting Grounds every day!
  • Instead of training and exalting the dragons you hatch, you could sell the level 1 adults in the Auction House for around 8k treasure.
  • You could also sell them to flights fighting for Flight Dominance for up to 15k treasure when trained to level 7.
  • Name your dragons' offspring before selling them. That way, if you ever want to sell the parents, they will sell more easily without an offspring list full of unnamed dragons.

9eXyW7h.png

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
Wow, that is great information, thank you for sharing that strategy!
Wow, that is great information, thank you for sharing that strategy!
@myheartyoung I have a question. If I start with two L25 dragons with the new adult in the training fields, there are no points awarded. What do you suggest?
@myheartyoung I have a question. If I start with two L25 dragons with the new adult in the training fields, there are no points awarded. What do you suggest?
@Trinity1 Use those dragons in the Mire instead. The highest level dragon in the fighting group makes the venues give a certain amount of experience depending on the level difference. :)
@Trinity1 Use those dragons in the Mire instead. The highest level dragon in the fighting group makes the venues give a certain amount of experience depending on the level difference. :)

9eXyW7h.png

@myheartyoung AH! that makes more sense, Thank you!
@myheartyoung AH! that makes more sense, Thank you!
@myheartyoung Thank you for the guide! I'm trying to do this so I'm wondering exactly how many spaces does this project needs? 40 or more/less?
@myheartyoung Thank you for the guide! I'm trying to do this so I'm wondering exactly how many spaces does this project needs? 40 or more/less?
Z3Lt3uB.png
@thescarletqueen I usually keep two pages of my lair blank, just in case. :)
@thescarletqueen I usually keep two pages of my lair blank, just in case. :)

9eXyW7h.png

@Daepher

pinging myself 'cause this guide is very useful. Thank you for doing this!
@Daepher

pinging myself 'cause this guide is very useful. Thank you for doing this!
bumping this before it gets too old, since I plan to use this guide pretty soon :)
bumping this before it gets too old, since I plan to use this guide pretty soon :)
dhay-->Alicio-->Charioteer

Please ping me! I don't subscribe to my posts.
Bumping because this guide actually seems like a good way to make some profit, and help out your flight at the same time :D
Bumping because this guide actually seems like a good way to make some profit, and help out your flight at the same time :D
1 2 3 4