Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Fal's Swipp Trade Tracker - with images!
1 2 3 4
[center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/MvPTFYA.png[/img][size=5][b]Falcoeur's Swipp Trade Tracker[/b][/size] [size=4]with images![/size] ----- [size=4][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BayX-WmRQmOVFB-enwjKYCdl6RU4FGHXMSB3_PWqn3Q/edit?usp=sharing]The spreadsheet![/url][/size] I created this spreadsheet for personal use, because my hunt for a comprehensive Swipp Swap spreadsheet with images hadn't turned up quite what I was looking for, and now I'm sharing it with all of you. I know there are a lot of things like this floating around, but what harm does one more do? This spreadsheet contains five sheets of trades, separated by item category (apparel, familiars, skins/accents, vistas, and misc), a sheet with coliseum locations for materials, and a sheet with gathering locations for materials. You can find a more in depth description of each of the sheets in the document itself! I will update the spreadsheet as new trades are added. [quote] [b]Edit Log[/b] [size=1][i]see next post for more detailed information[/i][/size] 4/6/16: Launched original spreadsheet 4/23/16: Edited for new Swipp Swap skins/accents 5/19/19: Edited to remove Tawny Antlers 4/5/17: Massive update to include all trades and ingredients [/quote] [quote][b]Edit Pinglist[/b] SnowFairy DragonsChilde Rondine bexinthesky Valheru[/quote] ----- Please feel free to ping me if you have any questions or concerns. If you find any errors or complications within the spreadsheet, please let me know so that I can fix them! Feedback and suggestions are welcome and greatly appreciated! ----- I do intend to make a Baldwin's Brew spreadsheet in the future, and I have a pinglist for anyone who is interested in being alerted when that is completed. Let me know if you would like to be added! [quote][b]Baldwin Pinglist[/b] katzenjammer SnowFairy DragonsChilde bexinthesky[/quote] ----- [u]Other helpful resources[/u] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1941394]Aeneryss' Swipp Pinglist[/url] | [s][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1097009]Ithika's Autosell Guide[/url][/s] | [s][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1464868]Eridartho's Baldwin Recipe Book[/url][/s] [size=1]Please let me know if you know of any other especially helpful guides/spreadsheets out there! These are just the ones I use most often.[/size]
MvPTFYA.pngFalcoeur's Swipp Trade Tracker
with images!

The spreadsheet!

I created this spreadsheet for personal use, because my hunt for a comprehensive Swipp Swap spreadsheet with images hadn't turned up quite what I was looking for, and now I'm sharing it with all of you. I know there are a lot of things like this floating around, but what harm does one more do?

This spreadsheet contains five sheets of trades, separated by item category (apparel, familiars, skins/accents, vistas, and misc), a sheet with coliseum locations for materials, and a sheet with gathering locations for materials. You can find a more in depth description of each of the sheets in the document itself!

I will update the spreadsheet as new trades are added.
Quote:
Edit Log
see next post for more detailed information
4/6/16: Launched original spreadsheet
4/23/16: Edited for new Swipp Swap skins/accents
5/19/19: Edited to remove Tawny Antlers
4/5/17: Massive update to include all trades and ingredients
Quote:
Edit Pinglist
SnowFairy
DragonsChilde
Rondine
bexinthesky
Valheru

Please feel free to ping me if you have any questions or concerns. If you find any errors or complications within the spreadsheet, please let me know so that I can fix them! Feedback and suggestions are welcome and greatly appreciated!

I do intend to make a Baldwin's Brew spreadsheet in the future, and I have a pinglist for anyone who is interested in being alerted when that is completed. Let me know if you would like to be added!
Quote:
Baldwin Pinglist
katzenjammer
SnowFairy
DragonsChilde
bexinthesky

Other helpful resources

Aeneryss' Swipp Pinglist | Ithika's Autosell Guide | Eridartho's Baldwin Recipe Book

Please let me know if you know of any other especially helpful guides/spreadsheets out there! These are just the ones I use most often.
X5qjvmv.png
[center][b][u]Edit Information[/u][/b] [quote][b]4/5/17[/b] Edited to add new trades in Apparel and Familiars. Added Vistas section. Corrected order of Skins/Accents. Updated Coliseum and Gathering Locations. [u]Affected Pages:[/u] All [u]Editing your spreadsheet:[/u] Due to the amount of changes made this time around, and the length of time it's been since this sheet was updated, if for some reason you were still using it in its previous form, I suggest simply starting over, copying values from your old spreadsheet into a new, updated copy. I am hoping to be better about maintaining this again, and in the future will provide instructions on how to edit your spreadsheet for changes I make like I had in the past. [/quote] [quote][b]5/19/16[/b] Edited to remove Tawny Antlers and a coloring error in Gathering Locations sheet (Meat: Shadow) [u]Affected Pages:[/u] Introduction, Apparel, Coliseum Locations, Gathering Locations[/u] [u]Editing your spreadsheet:[/u] > For Apparel Page (There isn't any graceful way to do this due to the layout of this page, so I apologize..): Select the Tawny Antlers column and delete the information. Move the remaining trades up a space. (Select Venomscale Bracers and Venomscale Chest Guard, CUT, and then paste into the empty space where Tawny Antlers was and the space where Venomscale Bracers currently are. Now cut and paste Venomscale Greaves into the new empty space. Select the remaining trades and cut tand paste them back a space.) Now copy an empty trade slot and paste it over the white space left behind by the shift. > For Coliseum Locations, copy ALL information on the entire page and paste it over all the information on the page in your sheet. > For Gathering Locations, copy the items in Meat: Shadow and paste them over the items in your sheet to correct the color.[/quote] [quote][b]4/23/16[/b] Edited for new skin/accent trades [u]Affected Pages:[/u] Introduction, Skins/Accents, Coliseum Locations, Gathering Locations [u]Editing your spreadsheet:[/u] Copy new skins/accents and paste them into blank holder spaces on the Skins/Accents page. For Location guides, copy ALL information on the entire page and paste it over all the information on the page in your spreadsheet.[/quote]
Edit Information
Quote:
4/5/17
Edited to add new trades in Apparel and Familiars. Added Vistas section. Corrected order of Skins/Accents. Updated Coliseum and Gathering Locations.

Affected Pages: All

Editing your spreadsheet: Due to the amount of changes made this time around, and the length of time it's been since this sheet was updated, if for some reason you were still using it in its previous form, I suggest simply starting over, copying values from your old spreadsheet into a new, updated copy. I am hoping to be better about maintaining this again, and in the future will provide instructions on how to edit your spreadsheet for changes I make like I had in the past.
Quote:
5/19/16
Edited to remove Tawny Antlers and a coloring error in Gathering Locations sheet (Meat: Shadow)

Affected Pages: Introduction, Apparel, Coliseum Locations, Gathering Locations[/u]

Editing your spreadsheet:
> For Apparel Page (There isn't any graceful way to do this due to the layout of this page, so I apologize..): Select the Tawny Antlers column and delete the information. Move the remaining trades up a space. (Select Venomscale Bracers and Venomscale Chest Guard, CUT, and then paste into the empty space where Tawny Antlers was and the space where Venomscale Bracers currently are. Now cut and paste Venomscale Greaves into the new empty space. Select the remaining trades and cut tand paste them back a space.) Now copy an empty trade slot and paste it over the white space left behind by the shift.
> For Coliseum Locations, copy ALL information on the entire page and paste it over all the information on the page in your sheet.
> For Gathering Locations, copy the items in Meat: Shadow and paste them over the items in your sheet to correct the color.
Quote:
4/23/16
Edited for new skin/accent trades

Affected Pages: Introduction, Skins/Accents, Coliseum Locations, Gathering Locations

Editing your spreadsheet: Copy new skins/accents and paste them into blank holder spaces on the Skins/Accents page. For Location guides, copy ALL information on the entire page and paste it over all the information on the page in your spreadsheet.
X5qjvmv.png
reserved
reserved
X5qjvmv.png
reserved
reserved
X5qjvmv.png
reserved
reserved
X5qjvmv.png
alright, i think it's good to go!
alright, i think it's good to go!
X5qjvmv.png
put my butt on that pinglist son
put my butt on that pinglist son
RyFPYHl.png
@katzenjammer
as if i won't spam you with the spreadsheet the whole time i'm making it
@katzenjammer
as if i won't spam you with the spreadsheet the whole time i'm making it
X5qjvmv.png
@falcoeur but this is more official~*~*~
@falcoeur but this is more official~*~*~
RyFPYHl.png
This is hands down my favorite tracker. Thank you so much for making this!
This is hands down my favorite tracker. Thank you so much for making this!
1 2 3 4