Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Clan Roles Cheat-Sheet
Got a pretty dragon but don't know what to do with them? Have trouble keeping track of who's who and what they're doing?

Because I know I do .-.

So I made a little spreadsheet to help me out, and thought, what the heck, let's share this with the world!

If you like it and want your own copy, follow these steps instead of going through the hassle of writing your own out:
Quote:
(You need to have a google account)
>Go to "File"
>Click "Make a Copy"
>Name it what you want and click okay!

There you have it! Your very own clan role cheat-sheet, to help you keep track of all 126 of your dragons

orz\\\\
Got a pretty dragon but don't know what to do with them? Have trouble keeping track of who's who and what they're doing?

Because I know I do .-.

So I made a little spreadsheet to help me out, and thought, what the heck, let's share this with the world!

If you like it and want your own copy, follow these steps instead of going through the hassle of writing your own out:
Quote:
(You need to have a google account)
>Go to "File"
>Click "Make a Copy"
>Name it what you want and click okay!

There you have it! Your very own clan role cheat-sheet, to help you keep track of all 126 of your dragons

orz\\\\
EBs1WDl.png
Cool! Thanks!
Cool! Thanks!
9.pngI will see my dream come alive at last. I will touch the sky.9.png
thank you so much! everyone seems to have such nice clan lore, and i'm over here like, "how do"

thank you! @StitchedinIce
thank you so much! everyone seems to have such nice clan lore, and i'm over here like, "how do"

thank you! @StitchedinIce
• they/he/it • professional himbo on rollerskates • exalt fiend •
this is,, wonderful..
this is,, wonderful..
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png