Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Roost/Pools 2-Fodder Flyer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Alixe
This is seriously helpful, thanks!
@Alixe
This is seriously helpful, thanks!
9-F6-B0762-E746-471-B-9-A5-C-C2-D0-B32-B0-BB9.png
This is great!
This is great!
@Redfoot - Would a Plague derg work as a Double Duty trainer?
@Redfoot - Would a Plague derg work as a Double Duty trainer?
Gsc8y3C.png
@Redfoot Bumping and thanking for this as I'm planning to have at least one of each of these :D
@Redfoot Bumping and thanking for this as I'm planning to have at least one of each of these :D
Definitely going to try this out for mistjam!
Definitely going to try this out for mistjam!
bQiQUFQ.png
Having only just gotten back into this game in the past couple of months, I completely forgot that I started working on a dragon for this build: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=176518&tab=dragon&did=18029556][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/180296/18029556_350.png[/img][/url] He already has Haste and Rally, I just need to get him from level 10 to 25 and get enough treasure to buy Eliminate for him... or get really lucky and have one drop for me
Having only just gotten back into this game in the past couple of months, I completely forgot that I started working on a dragon for this build:

18029556_350.png

He already has Haste and Rally, I just need to get him from level 10 to 25 and get enough treasure to buy Eliminate for him... or get really lucky and have one drop for me
@Redfoot

I was thinking of converting one of my current lvl 25's to this build. Would an arcane or nature dragon be okay as a double duty trainer?
@Redfoot

I was thinking of converting one of my current lvl 25's to this build. Would an arcane or nature dragon be okay as a double duty trainer?
Quests and Challenges Thread
FHC Barkback Boar Project
Did some of the stats change in the Roost? I have had regular monsters not be knocked out with one elim, and aviars not knocked out with a rally'd elim. Have I screwed up somewhere or have the stats changed?
Did some of the stats change in the Roost? I have had regular monsters not be knocked out with one elim, and aviars not knocked out with a rally'd elim. Have I screwed up somewhere or have the stats changed?
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
@flootzavut Most monsters need a rallied eliminate to be knocked out. Aviars take a rallied scratch and eliminate. Hope this helps!
@flootzavut Most monsters need a rallied eliminate to be knocked out. Aviars take a rallied scratch and eliminate. Hope this helps!
lq5hzxA.png jt3PpxV.png
@minttangle ohhh I must have misread! Thanks, at least I know now!
@minttangle ohhh I must have misread! Thanks, at least I know now!
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7