Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Roost/Pools 2-Fodder Flyer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@katargo

Well, I don't buy potions, I use them from drops. And I've tried doing the sap to get hp back against bosses but i need those eliminate hits.

Whatever works for you, though! :)
@katargo

Well, I don't buy potions, I use them from drops. And I've tried doing the sap to get hp back against bosses but i need those eliminate hits.

Whatever works for you, though! :)
QFXpYkj.png
@Redfoot Thanks! I'm going to use this guide to turn my Kael into a Rooster! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14822031] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/148221/14822031_350.png[/img] [/url] She is Fire, though. I hope this'll work out, too! At least it seems like Fire isn't weak against any caster...? (Stupid perma dergs that don't have the right element for anything. ._.)
@Redfoot
Thanks! I'm going to use this guide to turn my Kael into a Rooster!

14822031_350.png

She is Fire, though. I hope this'll work out, too! At least it seems like Fire isn't weak against any caster...?
(Stupid perma dergs that don't have the right element for anything. ._.)
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
@Kalvin I feel your pain. Most of my permas are Earth. I haven't had any problems with Fire using this build, though - good luck!
@Kalvin I feel your pain. Most of my permas are Earth. I haven't had any problems with Fire using this build, though - good luck!
@Redfoot This is excellent! Just what I was looking for! I Adding this to my list of Coli builds :D
@Redfoot This is excellent! Just what I was looking for! I Adding this to my list of Coli builds :D
@Redfoot
That's good then! I mean that the Fire dragon works for you, not the perma derg problem, heheh. :-D
And thanks!
@Redfoot
That's good then! I mean that the Fire dragon works for you, not the perma derg problem, heheh. :-D
And thanks!
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
@Redfoot

Say I'm just wondering... wasn't 138 enough to oneshot the aviars? So if I'm not mistaken you could put 108 strength to get there with Rally. Genuinely no clue why that's not a thing o:
I'm not incredibly well informed, so I thought I'd ask before I go waste tinctures on playing around to figure it out myself.
@Redfoot

Say I'm just wondering... wasn't 138 enough to oneshot the aviars? So if I'm not mistaken you could put 108 strength to get there with Rally. Genuinely no clue why that's not a thing o:
I'm not incredibly well informed, so I thought I'd ask before I go waste tinctures on playing around to figure it out myself.
STW9f2s.png
@InkdemonCuddles Yes, STR 108 will one-shot Aviars with a Rally, but I find that to get those extra three points you have to sacrifice too much QCK. I would rather have the QCK to get me through the rest of the enemies and just have to buckle down on the Aviar mobs.
@InkdemonCuddles Yes, STR 108 will one-shot Aviars with a Rally, but I find that to get those extra three points you have to sacrifice too much QCK. I would rather have the QCK to get me through the rest of the enemies and just have to buckle down on the Aviar mobs.
@Redfoot

Ahh okay then, thanks for explaining! That definitely makes sense. :)
@Redfoot

Ahh okay then, thanks for explaining! That definitely makes sense. :)
STW9f2s.png
@Redfoot Going to try out the pools build! Thank you for creating this, I love have different builds tailored to specific arenas. Do you have any tips on taking out the pools bosses?
@Redfoot Going to try out the pools build! Thank you for creating this, I love have different builds tailored to specific arenas. Do you have any tips on taking out the pools bosses?
@Valheru With this build? Run. If your entire party were at full health and full breath you might be able to do it, but it just takes too many turns. Sorry :(

I also worked out a great build for 2-fodder grinding in the Boreal Woods - a little bit slower to level, but great for grinding for drops or Yeti hunting.
@Valheru With this build? Run. If your entire party were at full health and full breath you might be able to do it, but it just takes too many turns. Sorry :(

I also worked out a great build for 2-fodder grinding in the Boreal Woods - a little bit slower to level, but great for grinding for drops or Yeti hunting.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7