Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Skins & Accents Database
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@Dandydots
So here's the process I usually use to track down an accent/skin creator's shop:
(1) Hover over the thumbnail of the accent/skin you're interested in. The name of the user who created it will be at the end of the hover text. In your case it's Maybels.
(2) Go to the "Search" page, under the "Library" section of the navigation bar. Type in the user's name.
(3) Clicking the users's name in the Search results and it will lead you to their Clan home page. Most accent/skin creators will have a link to their shop in their clan description, or you can often see it in their forum activity.

I used that method and found Maybel's shop here: Maybels Ping Shop

Good luck!
@Dandydots
So here's the process I usually use to track down an accent/skin creator's shop:
(1) Hover over the thumbnail of the accent/skin you're interested in. The name of the user who created it will be at the end of the hover text. In your case it's Maybels.
(2) Go to the "Search" page, under the "Library" section of the navigation bar. Type in the user's name.
(3) Clicking the users's name in the Search results and it will lead you to their Clan home page. Most accent/skin creators will have a link to their shop in their clan description, or you can often see it in their forum activity.

I used that method and found Maybel's shop here: Maybels Ping Shop

Good luck!
K6TNbNL.pngvdGVLiw.pngLrK9u2q.png
@Hazelaar thank you so much, fingers crossed that skin is still available.
@Hazelaar thank you so much, fingers crossed that skin is still available.
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
Added all skins/accents with IDs 19.5k-20k
Added all skins/accents with IDs 19.5k-20k
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
@hazelaar Hello, I am interested in the monarch fae female one. How much?
@hazelaar Hello, I am interested in the monarch fae female one. How much?
GJLjexu.gifvUH4HYR.pngCUnfIT5.png
@lunadragon10
I'm not the creator or seller of any of the skins or accents, this is just an archive/reference tool.

If you hover over the thumbnail of the item, it should list the creator and then you can find them via the Search function.

Good luck!
@lunadragon10
I'm not the creator or seller of any of the skins or accents, this is just an archive/reference tool.

If you hover over the thumbnail of the item, it should list the creator and then you can find them via the Search function.

Good luck!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26