Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 111 112
Thanks for adding me to the resource list! I’m thinking about doing some flight recolours of the staves as well in the future (=w=)b
Thanks for adding me to the resource list! I’m thinking about doing some flight recolours of the staves as well in the future (=w=)b
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
@sgkat I just posted some free misc. resources (mostly dividers)! They're here if you want to add them~
@sgkat I just posted some free misc. resources (mostly dividers)! They're here if you want to add them~
27440812_GZjSMQIlwnuqkJQ.png
@Ashenhartkrie Cool!

@JourneyThePanda Cute names! I have added them to the thread; you'll get another ping from me momentarily
@Ashenhartkrie Cool!

@JourneyThePanda Cute names! I have added them to the thread; you'll get another ping from me momentarily

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
New Resources!

Yooooo, the thread has lots of new resources!

These can be found in Post 7:

@Kawaiijohn has put together a cool thread with pride achievements and includes education about the community

@5inthemorning has made some pride icons in the style of Flight Rising material icons - like, flags you could come across while scavenging. There are also flight flags.

@8v3c has made some pride icons in both saturated and pastel versions; they also link to an earlier thread they made which includes heart frames with different pride colors - something pretty cool that I haven't seen anyone else do and would love to see expanded

@HeadlessKing has made some really cute pride milkshakes - and they're offering customs until 10/16!

@Rainuu has made some pride cat and kitten arts, the art style of which reminds me of Bendy and the Ink Machine

These can be found in Post 10, under Others' Resources:

@HayBay has put together quite the list of roles for clan members - I should use it myself! I love that a description is included of what the role actually is, rather than being just the role/title

@BonesToPick is doing icon edits of Flight Rising items, other edits of miscellaneous art assets, and dividers

@Kaixin is creating bio layouts, hatchery templates... and most pertinently to this thread, item recolors and sidebars

@katbutts @warriorofaces @Seamus @dracaeris @AngelAura @ClockworkEclipse @Iriexiris @DelightfulMac @agentfern @Skullettez @RiztheHuntress @Kaidan @Vinson @Valkea @Scatterspark @World @Geckoe @InkWings @ScremSquad @Celestriakle @LucarioLand @Britty @Nekasrof @Cuivienen @mochimajuru @Island @Redsand @pocketsquid @Auresse @SariStar @Anacapri @Valmue @Spookykitty @VeiledEchoes @LordAlois @Spiritfire @doglover101 @Vixivian @DoctorRosalia @CatkinStarchild @Gwendolyn @Lisegathe @HowlingGale @Solariana @Hazeledpoppy @aecasia @MeraHunt @Saraceaser @Siakb @Self @SunDragon @butcherbaby @KurtCobain @TheNightDancer @mysticpenguin @FeralRookie @trubbish @Jetfeather @Starongie @WolfSoul27 @CanisChiroptera @Zodiac753 @owlisholive @Stormheart @juunebugs @sunny0509 @Purrowler @Chardons @TheoDemoine @Cronch @roanokeee @Cashew @Seoul @Nirah @anxiousghost @TheSquishyKing @minted @Relics @tomatohentai @MoonlitCacti @Silentious @Maevepanda @ArnoraSterkinsen @Zebbosai @erbor @Myndris @Effervessa @NoodleNox @LiliuMortis @Dachshund59 @Chiwen @flootzavut @Glimglee
New Resources!

Yooooo, the thread has lots of new resources!

These can be found in Post 7:

@Kawaiijohn has put together a cool thread with pride achievements and includes education about the community

@5inthemorning has made some pride icons in the style of Flight Rising material icons - like, flags you could come across while scavenging. There are also flight flags.

@8v3c has made some pride icons in both saturated and pastel versions; they also link to an earlier thread they made which includes heart frames with different pride colors - something pretty cool that I haven't seen anyone else do and would love to see expanded

@HeadlessKing has made some really cute pride milkshakes - and they're offering customs until 10/16!

@Rainuu has made some pride cat and kitten arts, the art style of which reminds me of Bendy and the Ink Machine

These can be found in Post 10, under Others' Resources:

@HayBay has put together quite the list of roles for clan members - I should use it myself! I love that a description is included of what the role actually is, rather than being just the role/title

@BonesToPick is doing icon edits of Flight Rising items, other edits of miscellaneous art assets, and dividers

@Kaixin is creating bio layouts, hatchery templates... and most pertinently to this thread, item recolors and sidebars

@katbutts @warriorofaces @Seamus @dracaeris @AngelAura @ClockworkEclipse @Iriexiris @DelightfulMac @agentfern @Skullettez @RiztheHuntress @Kaidan @Vinson @Valkea @Scatterspark @World @Geckoe @InkWings @ScremSquad @Celestriakle @LucarioLand @Britty @Nekasrof @Cuivienen @mochimajuru @Island @Redsand @pocketsquid @Auresse @SariStar @Anacapri @Valmue @Spookykitty @VeiledEchoes @LordAlois @Spiritfire @doglover101 @Vixivian @DoctorRosalia @CatkinStarchild @Gwendolyn @Lisegathe @HowlingGale @Solariana @Hazeledpoppy @aecasia @MeraHunt @Saraceaser @Siakb @Self @SunDragon @butcherbaby @KurtCobain @TheNightDancer @mysticpenguin @FeralRookie @trubbish @Jetfeather @Starongie @WolfSoul27 @CanisChiroptera @Zodiac753 @owlisholive @Stormheart @juunebugs @sunny0509 @Purrowler @Chardons @TheoDemoine @Cronch @roanokeee @Cashew @Seoul @Nirah @anxiousghost @TheSquishyKing @minted @Relics @tomatohentai @MoonlitCacti @Silentious @Maevepanda @ArnoraSterkinsen @Zebbosai @erbor @Myndris @Effervessa @NoodleNox @LiliuMortis @Dachshund59 @Chiwen @flootzavut @Glimglee

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
@sgkat

oh hey, thanks for including my pride stuff! :v] i'll get around to updating it eventually LOL
@sgkat

oh hey, thanks for including my pride stuff! :v] i'll get around to updating it eventually LOL
@8v3c

- +3 fr time
- i'm subscribed to all of my threads
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
flightrising.png
art thread
tumblr_inline_piay8xUZXS1rhxln1_540.png
hatchery
tumblr_nvv60n6GG11smhh1go5_100.png
pride icons
1c0a2f41c624347c6dd701548effe7b2bcf6fc4a.png
Bookmark
Bookmark
Bookmark
Bookmark
z9wN9td.png
They/Them, 20,
FR time +3 hours
Bookmark
Bookmark
pjmfShh.png
@sgkat
Hiya! :D Could I have my username updated in the pinglist? It used to be Valkea. :3 Please and thank you~!
@sgkat
Hiya! :D Could I have my username updated in the pinglist? It used to be Valkea. :3 Please and thank you~!
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 111 112