Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 111 112
@shadowangel
@shadowangel
New Resources!

New pride resources are here from the 90s! @Rainhex35 is making pixel furby adopts in LGTBQIA+ and flight colors

And if you're not into those creepy critters, @Bloosaur has made some pixel pride potions

Additionally, the thread has undergone some clean-up, so if you notice links are gone, that's why; the resources are no longer available. Perhaps most difficult are the 85x85ish Runestones images that were on Luciella's tumblr. However, the full-size images can be found in this post of @Starrlight's super-useful image asset compilation, which, as a reminder, is linked in Post 2 of this thread

@katbutts @warriorofaces @Seamus @dracaeris @AngelAura @ClockworkEclipse @Iriexiris @DelightfulMac @agentfern @Skullettez @RiztheHuntress @Kaidan @Vinson @Valkea @Scatterspark @World @Geckoe @InkWings @TheSilverFox @Celestriakle @LucarioLand @Britty @Nekasrof @Cuivienen @mochimajuru @Island @Redsand @adorableAxolotl @Auresse @SariStar @Anacapri @Valmue @Spookykitty @VeiledEchoes @LordAlois @Spiritfire @doglover101 @Vixivian @DoctorRosalia @CatkinStarchild @Gwendolyn @Lisegathe @HowlingGale @Solariana @Hazeledpoppy @aecasia @MeraHunt @Saraceaser @Siakb @Self @SunDragon @butcherbaby @KurtCobain @TheNightDancer @mysticpenguin @FeralRookie @trubbish @Jetfeather @Starongie @WolfSoul27 @CanisChiroptera @Zodiac753 @owlisholive @Stormheart @juunebugs @sunny0509 @Purrowler @Chardons @TheoDemoine @Cronch @roanokeee @Cashew @Seoul @Nirah @anxiousghost @TheSquishyKing @minted @Relics @tomatohentai @MoonlitCacti @Silentious @Maevepanda @ArnoraSterkinsen @Zebbosai @erbor @Myndris @Effervessa
New Resources!

New pride resources are here from the 90s! @Rainhex35 is making pixel furby adopts in LGTBQIA+ and flight colors

And if you're not into those creepy critters, @Bloosaur has made some pixel pride potions

Additionally, the thread has undergone some clean-up, so if you notice links are gone, that's why; the resources are no longer available. Perhaps most difficult are the 85x85ish Runestones images that were on Luciella's tumblr. However, the full-size images can be found in this post of @Starrlight's super-useful image asset compilation, which, as a reminder, is linked in Post 2 of this thread

@katbutts @warriorofaces @Seamus @dracaeris @AngelAura @ClockworkEclipse @Iriexiris @DelightfulMac @agentfern @Skullettez @RiztheHuntress @Kaidan @Vinson @Valkea @Scatterspark @World @Geckoe @InkWings @TheSilverFox @Celestriakle @LucarioLand @Britty @Nekasrof @Cuivienen @mochimajuru @Island @Redsand @adorableAxolotl @Auresse @SariStar @Anacapri @Valmue @Spookykitty @VeiledEchoes @LordAlois @Spiritfire @doglover101 @Vixivian @DoctorRosalia @CatkinStarchild @Gwendolyn @Lisegathe @HowlingGale @Solariana @Hazeledpoppy @aecasia @MeraHunt @Saraceaser @Siakb @Self @SunDragon @butcherbaby @KurtCobain @TheNightDancer @mysticpenguin @FeralRookie @trubbish @Jetfeather @Starongie @WolfSoul27 @CanisChiroptera @Zodiac753 @owlisholive @Stormheart @juunebugs @sunny0509 @Purrowler @Chardons @TheoDemoine @Cronch @roanokeee @Cashew @Seoul @Nirah @anxiousghost @TheSquishyKing @minted @Relics @tomatohentai @MoonlitCacti @Silentious @Maevepanda @ArnoraSterkinsen @Zebbosai @erbor @Myndris @Effervessa

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@sgkat Psst, the link for the potions goes to the Furbies!
@sgkat Psst, the link for the potions goes to the Furbies!
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel You saw nothing! *shifty eyes*

(No, but thanks! I checked the front page, and the link is correct there - phew! - and now I've corrected it in the update)
@mithrel You saw nothing! *shifty eyes*

(No, but thanks! I checked the front page, and the link is correct there - phew! - and now I've corrected it in the update)

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@sgkat thanks for linking to my free shop. I just finished the last two furbies for the flights.
@sgkat thanks for linking to my free shop. I just finished the last two furbies for the flights.
xNuQc4c.png +2 FR time
@tokkungi ping myself! Thank you!
@tokkungi ping myself! Thank you!
iseonme #Discord just in case.
If you need my response asap, let me know through it.
@sgkat

before it gets buried and lost/forgotten, I've made a tread for some Dragon Nest Pixels I'm working on, if you'd like to add them to the list

@sgkat

before it gets buried and lost/forgotten, I've made a tread for some Dragon Nest Pixels I'm working on, if you'd like to add them to the list

tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png5gpVeRL.png

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
@sgkat i've got some dom banner pixels if you'd like to add them next time you're around! and good luck with your new job, that sounds super busy (but hopefully it's treating you well!)
@sgkat i've got some dom banner pixels if you'd like to add them next time you're around! and good luck with your new job, that sounds super busy (but hopefully it's treating you well!)
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti
@juunebugs I am around right now, so I will add them now [emoji=pearlcatcher winking] And thank you for the luck [emoji=dice 2] It's been a big adjustment, but it's been treating me well, yes
@juunebugs I am around right now, so I will add them now

And thank you for the luck It's been a big adjustment, but it's been treating me well, yes

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 111 112