Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 111 112
@sgkat you are not jumping at all my friend! I have made generation buttons so far but plan on making other decoration such as animated pixels, dividers, etc. in the near future. If you wish I can keep you updated when I release new content?
@sgkat you are not jumping at all my friend! I have made generation buttons so far but plan on making other decoration such as animated pixels, dividers, etc. in the near future. If you wish I can keep you updated when I release new content?
@Shadzerios Cool! I am a fan of pixel art in particular (e.g., my signature), so I'm always happy to see more of it. You can keep me updated if you like, but don't feel obligated! :)
@Shadzerios Cool! I am a fan of pixel art in particular (e.g., my signature), so I'm always happy to see more of it. You can keep me updated if you like, but don't feel obligated! :)

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@KrazKitCat Pinging myself again
@KrazKitCat Pinging myself again
New Resources!

All right, I should be asleep, but instead I am updating this thread!

First off, @WolfprintsSC has made some handy adjustable dividers in gold, silver, and flight colors, based on @Banyan's dividers

Secondly, @Limanya has taken many of the vistas and coli backgrounds and made a variety of really neat 100x100 round buttons. They're grouped by flight, with an additional large number of miscellaneous buttons.

And then @Lemonie has made some Pokemon Storage Box Icons. As the only Pokemon games I have ever had the privilege of playing have been Pokemon GO and Magikarp Jump, I'm not sure how well they'll work in dragon bios, but I figured I'd put them up; they are listed in the Items subsection of the "Other Resources" post.

@katbutts @warriorofaces @Seamus @dracaeris @AngelAura @ClockworkEclipse @Iriexiris @DelightfulMac @agentfern @Skullettez @RiztheHuntress @Kaidan @Vinson @Valkea @Scatterspark @World @Geckoe @InkWings @TheSilverFox @Celestriakle @LucarioLand @Britty @Nekasrof @Cuivienen @mochimajuru @Island @Redsand @adorableAxolotl @Auresse @SariStar @Anacapri @Valmue @Spookykitty @VeiledEchoes @LordAlois @Spiritfire @doglover101 @Vixivian @DoctorRosalia @CatkinStarchild @Gwendolyn @Lisegathe @HowlingGale @Solariana @Hazeledpoppy @aecasia @MeraHunt @Saraceaser @Siakb @Self @SunDragon @butcherbaby @KurtCobain @TheNightDancer @mysticpenguin @FeralRookie @trubbish @Jetfeather @Starongie @WolfSoul27 @CanisChiroptera @Zodiac753 @owlisholive @Stormheart @juunebugs @sunny0509 @Purrowler @Chardons @TheoDemoine @Cronch @roanokeee @Cashew @Seoul @Nirah @anxiousghost @TheSquishyKing @minted @Relics @tomatohentai @MoonlitCacti @Silentious @Maevepanda @ArnoraSterkinsen @Zebbosai @erbor @Myndris
New Resources!

All right, I should be asleep, but instead I am updating this thread!

First off, @WolfprintsSC has made some handy adjustable dividers in gold, silver, and flight colors, based on @Banyan's dividers

Secondly, @Limanya has taken many of the vistas and coli backgrounds and made a variety of really neat 100x100 round buttons. They're grouped by flight, with an additional large number of miscellaneous buttons.

And then @Lemonie has made some Pokemon Storage Box Icons. As the only Pokemon games I have ever had the privilege of playing have been Pokemon GO and Magikarp Jump, I'm not sure how well they'll work in dragon bios, but I figured I'd put them up; they are listed in the Items subsection of the "Other Resources" post.

@katbutts @warriorofaces @Seamus @dracaeris @AngelAura @ClockworkEclipse @Iriexiris @DelightfulMac @agentfern @Skullettez @RiztheHuntress @Kaidan @Vinson @Valkea @Scatterspark @World @Geckoe @InkWings @TheSilverFox @Celestriakle @LucarioLand @Britty @Nekasrof @Cuivienen @mochimajuru @Island @Redsand @adorableAxolotl @Auresse @SariStar @Anacapri @Valmue @Spookykitty @VeiledEchoes @LordAlois @Spiritfire @doglover101 @Vixivian @DoctorRosalia @CatkinStarchild @Gwendolyn @Lisegathe @HowlingGale @Solariana @Hazeledpoppy @aecasia @MeraHunt @Saraceaser @Siakb @Self @SunDragon @butcherbaby @KurtCobain @TheNightDancer @mysticpenguin @FeralRookie @trubbish @Jetfeather @Starongie @WolfSoul27 @CanisChiroptera @Zodiac753 @owlisholive @Stormheart @juunebugs @sunny0509 @Purrowler @Chardons @TheoDemoine @Cronch @roanokeee @Cashew @Seoul @Nirah @anxiousghost @TheSquishyKing @minted @Relics @tomatohentai @MoonlitCacti @Silentious @Maevepanda @ArnoraSterkinsen @Zebbosai @erbor @Myndris

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@Solvei
self-ping!
@Solvei
self-ping!
@sgkat I saw you have a bio templates spot on the thread, and if you like, I have a free template thread, here
@sgkat I saw you have a bio templates spot on the thread, and if you like, I have a free template thread, here
xx Z2Mw6Kk.png
CUWzWXH.png
BhVZExi.png
xxx kBmJ23M.png
@anxiousghost Those are lovely, but this isn't the place for them. Hit up @Hawlucha, I'm sure they would be happy to put them up in their thread!
@anxiousghost Those are lovely, but this isn't the place for them. Hit up @Hawlucha, I'm sure they would be happy to put them up in their thread!

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
@sgkat

Thanks for the recognition! I'm so glad you enjoy my foxes!
@sgkat

Thanks for the recognition! I'm so glad you enjoy my foxes!
eg1jZa2.png
@sleeplessfaun You're welcome! I'm just surprised I hadn't come across them sooner [emoji=gust]
@sleeplessfaun You're welcome! I'm just surprised I hadn't come across them sooner

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 111 112