Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 111 112
@sgkat sure, if that's no problem! C:
@sgkat sure, if that's no problem! C:
@DelightfulMac It isn't! You've been added. :)
@DelightfulMac It isn't! You've been added. :)

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@sgkat I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please! Also, the "Flight Rising Item Database" link in the Other Resources section seems to be broken.
@sgkat I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please! Also, the "Flight Rising Item Database" link in the Other Resources section seems to be broken.
@agentfern Added.

...They've blocked it. Lovely.
@agentfern Added.

...They've blocked it. Lovely.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@sgkat Guide is looking good!
The item database site that Shall Not Be Named is blocked site-wide, I think it's because they automatically 'mine' for new items, a thing which FR rules forbid.

I figured I'd drop a link to my guide here, might be helpful for some?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1782606
@sgkat Guide is looking good!
The item database site that Shall Not Be Named is blocked site-wide, I think it's because they automatically 'mine' for new items, a thing which FR rules forbid.

I figured I'd drop a link to my guide here, might be helpful for some?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1782606
Mz9FfKs.png
@sgkat

I'd like to be added to the pinglist please! And I'll be bookmarking it. X'D
@sgkat

I'd like to be added to the pinglist please! And I'll be bookmarking it. X'D
@Poisonedpaper Thank you. ^^

Oh, is that why? I was under the impression that it was because they listed all FR items.

Not sure if your guide goes in this thread or the Bio Templates thread. Adding, however.

@Skullettez Added!
@Poisonedpaper Thank you. ^^

Oh, is that why? I was under the impression that it was because they listed all FR items.

Not sure if your guide goes in this thread or the Bio Templates thread. Adding, however.

@Skullettez Added!

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
@sgkat

Yay thank you~ !
@sgkat

Yay thank you~ !
@ArtimisNight
@ArtimisNight
7zcCDc4.jpg
@Kaidan

Self ping to remember this later.
@Kaidan

Self ping to remember this later.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 111 112