Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 111 112
@RiseOfTheDead
@RiseOfTheDead
angel-diablo.gif
@BashfulBat

Just pinging myself so that I can access this incredible thread later, thank you so much for putting this together! ^_^
@BashfulBat

Just pinging myself so that I can access this incredible thread later, thank you so much for putting this together! ^_^
Xe31U.gifA5z4M.gifHkchr.gifCtqXe.gif
@Gallant

For future reference
@Gallant

For future reference
currently on break

bouncy_light_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vb.gifdeitydoll_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-dal1jb7.giffamiliar_light_sprite_by_dogi_crimson-da7lnnx.gif
New Resources!

@Bisexuwhale has made some Tiny Pride Buttons, but what I really love about her thread are the Rainbowlotls! They're super-cute.

@Poisonedpaper has taken the time to compile all the Coliseum venues' backgrounds into one gallery. Hooray for completeness!

Since they're all in one folder now, I'm thinking about doing some reshuffling; since the Coli backgrounds are FR's art, they can be moved to the second post, freeing up the eighth for something else. Since there is now an abundance of LGTBQIA+ resources (not that I'm complaining - bring 'em on!), I think I'll dedicate a post to them. Thoughts?

@warriorofaces @Seamus @dracaeris @AngelAura @ClockworkEclipse @Iriexiris @DelightfulMac @agentfern @Skullettez @RiztheHuntress @Kaidan @Vinson @IgnisFlamel @Scatterspark @World @Geckoe @InkWings @TheSilverFox @Celestriakle @LucarioLand @Britty @Nekasrof @Cuivienen @mochimajuru @Island @TheDragonEmperor @adorableAxolotl @Auresse @SariStar @Anacapri @Valmue @Spookykitty @VeiledEchoes @LordAlois @Spiritfire @doglover101 @Vixivian @DoctorRosalia @CatkinStarchild @Gwendolyn @Lisegathe @HowlingGale @Solariana @Hazeledpoppy @aecasia @MeraHunt @Saraceaser @Siakb @Self @SunDragon @butcherbaby @KurtCobain @TheNightDancer @mysticpenguin @FeralRookie @trubbish @Jetfeather @Starongie @WolfSoul27 @CanisChiroptera @Zodiac753 @owlisholive @Stormheart @juunebugs @sunny0509 @Purrowler @Chardons @TheoDemoine @Cronch @roanokeee @Cashew @Silverwing0519
New Resources!

@Bisexuwhale has made some Tiny Pride Buttons, but what I really love about her thread are the Rainbowlotls! They're super-cute.

@Poisonedpaper has taken the time to compile all the Coliseum venues' backgrounds into one gallery. Hooray for completeness!

Since they're all in one folder now, I'm thinking about doing some reshuffling; since the Coli backgrounds are FR's art, they can be moved to the second post, freeing up the eighth for something else. Since there is now an abundance of LGTBQIA+ resources (not that I'm complaining - bring 'em on!), I think I'll dedicate a post to them. Thoughts?

@warriorofaces @Seamus @dracaeris @AngelAura @ClockworkEclipse @Iriexiris @DelightfulMac @agentfern @Skullettez @RiztheHuntress @Kaidan @Vinson @IgnisFlamel @Scatterspark @World @Geckoe @InkWings @TheSilverFox @Celestriakle @LucarioLand @Britty @Nekasrof @Cuivienen @mochimajuru @Island @TheDragonEmperor @adorableAxolotl @Auresse @SariStar @Anacapri @Valmue @Spookykitty @VeiledEchoes @LordAlois @Spiritfire @doglover101 @Vixivian @DoctorRosalia @CatkinStarchild @Gwendolyn @Lisegathe @HowlingGale @Solariana @Hazeledpoppy @aecasia @MeraHunt @Saraceaser @Siakb @Self @SunDragon @butcherbaby @KurtCobain @TheNightDancer @mysticpenguin @FeralRookie @trubbish @Jetfeather @Starongie @WolfSoul27 @CanisChiroptera @Zodiac753 @owlisholive @Stormheart @juunebugs @sunny0509 @Purrowler @Chardons @TheoDemoine @Cronch @roanokeee @Cashew @Silverwing0519

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@sgkat

dude im down for a post for all the LGTBQIA+ stuff !! heck ye
@sgkat

dude im down for a post for all the LGTBQIA+ stuff !! heck ye
tumblr_inline_obxooplFcU1tsrs3m_400.png
@minted

This is honestly so helpful. <3
@minted

This is honestly so helpful. <3
More active here: http://wcrpforums.com/
w8o0xW1.png
dhvX5px.png
@sgkat Oh boy I really need to update that thread :0
@sgkat Oh boy I really need to update that thread :0
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
@bisexuwhale Consider this a poke to do so, then. ;)
@bisexuwhale Consider this a poke to do so, then. ;)

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@sgkat I did a few rainbowlotls, and they're looking way better than the old ones! [img]https://i.imgur.com/mbl2fH5.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/XbFnWa7.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/xh1PiBh.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/WrQcqYh.png[/img]
@sgkat I did a few rainbowlotls, and they're looking way better than the old ones!

mbl2fH5.pngXbFnWa7.pngxh1PiBh.pngWrQcqYh.png
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
@bisexuwhale Woot woot! :D
@bisexuwhale Woot woot! :D

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 111 112