Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [List] Coli builds
1 2 3 4 5
@Starrybrow Ah!! Thank you for this; I always have trouble finding the right build when I need it. Every google search just leads right back to Culex, which is not always what I need!! Gonna bookmark the heck outta this
@Starrybrow Ah!! Thank you for this; I always have trouble finding the right build when I need it. Every google search just leads right back to Culex, which is not always what I need!! Gonna bookmark the heck outta this
@chardog
This lists all the builds/guides on levelling and statting, as a newbie I definetly recommend checking out Culex's guide, as it'll help you get on your feet. The ghostbuster/ruin raider build is ideal for training to exalt, but you can always restat your team using tinctures found in the marketplace.
@chardog
This lists all the builds/guides on levelling and statting, as a newbie I definetly recommend checking out Culex's guide, as it'll help you get on your feet. The ghostbuster/ruin raider build is ideal for training to exalt, but you can always restat your team using tinctures found in the marketplace.
H5ePH85.png
dkNqEo9.png
EOt4UAW.png
WtqcCTN.png
@Starrybrow I'd started keeping like a cheat sheet of builds for myself, but with the help of your list I've fleshed it out to include pretty much every suggested build. It's just the barebones stats and stones needed, with a link to the right thread for more info. It's here if you want to look at it.
@Starrybrow I'd started keeping like a cheat sheet of builds for myself, but with the help of your list I've fleshed it out to include pretty much every suggested build. It's just the barebones stats and stones needed, with a link to the right thread for more info. It's here if you want to look at it.
This list is my favorite thing in this forum, thank you!

@ElaineMorisi so I can find this, if that tactic still works
This list is my favorite thing in this forum, thank you!

@ElaineMorisi so I can find this, if that tactic still works
bbtm1_zpsdb3c1e46.pngbmc86yo.png
@Starrybrow This list is EXACTLY what I came to this forum hoping to find. Mega-thanks!!!
@Starrybrow This list is EXACTLY what I came to this forum hoping to find. Mega-thanks!!!
~.~ Breeding dragons is great -- But spay and neuter your pets!! ~.~

❦ ❦ tumblr_inline_nczkob7FJg1rqb6ba.png tumblr_inline_nd18fbBTuu1ruxyq2.jpg ♥ ♥
@MagicHats

Just a self ping to keep a track of this thread. It's handy
@MagicHats

Just a self ping to keep a track of this thread. It's handy
yes
yes
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
Glad you guys are finding this guide handy!

Question: anybody have a Harpy's Roost build to recommend? Seems like it could come in handy a lot for festival grinding :D
Glad you guys are finding this guide handy!

Question: anybody have a Harpy's Roost build to recommend? Seems like it could come in handy a lot for festival grinding :D
@hallel

for reference
@hallel

for reference
Shed Orange Scale jBuN1x1.png Banded Sardonyx
@heterochromia
this is great
@heterochromia
this is great
jYsXFew.gifApril15.png
1 2 3 4 5