Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [List] Coli builds
1 2 3 4 5
@Geology I've been looking for that too, and figured this way all the builds can be in one place for those who are interested in what's all out there.

(Thanks, I noticed the spelling too on my way out the door this afternoon but figured I'd just edit it all at a single time. Too much Tolkien on the brain ;))
@Geology I've been looking for that too, and figured this way all the builds can be in one place for those who are interested in what's all out there.

(Thanks, I noticed the spelling too on my way out the door this afternoon but figured I'd just edit it all at a single time. Too much Tolkien on the brain ;))
@UnbridledPassion so in your opinion, would you advise against the 133 build for GW in favor of 136, for someone building their starting team of GW farmers/trainers?
@UnbridledPassion so in your opinion, would you advise against the 133 build for GW in favor of 136, for someone building their starting team of GW farmers/trainers?
@Starrybrow, you're welcome! I've been keeping a list of builds to try sometime for a while now, but I don't have the energy to maintain a guide myself, so I'm really glad you're doing it.

@Lamentations, I'm glad you found the links useful. And thank you for the Meditate Monk guide; I don't have a dragon for it currently but I think I'll be giving it a try eventually.

@UnbridledPassion, could you clarify what situations the 133 build no longer works for? I haven't noticed any changes, but I spent most of last week in the new venue, so I could've missed something.
@Starrybrow, you're welcome! I've been keeping a list of builds to try sometime for a while now, but I don't have the energy to maintain a guide myself, so I'm really glad you're doing it.

@Lamentations, I'm glad you found the links useful. And thank you for the Meditate Monk guide; I don't have a dragon for it currently but I think I'll be giving it a try eventually.

@UnbridledPassion, could you clarify what situations the 133 build no longer works for? I haven't noticed any changes, but I spent most of last week in the new venue, so I could've missed something.
1ezfoMg.png Fxte6bi.jpg 59TgHaL.png
[quote name="Starrybrow" date=2016-02-28 15:15:42] UnbridledPassion so in your opinion, would you advise against the 133 build for GW in favor of 136, for someone building their starting team of GW farmers/trainers? [/quote] Let me get back to you on it! I will do some fact finding comparisons between a 133 and 136 and note the specific changes @starrybrow @sheliak
Starrybrow wrote on 2016-02-28:
UnbridledPassion so in your opinion, would you advise against the 133 build for GW in favor of 136, for someone building their starting team of GW farmers/trainers?

Let me get back to you on it! I will do some fact finding comparisons between a 133 and 136 and note the specific changes @starrybrow @sheliak
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png
@Starrybrow This is really useful. Thanks for putting it together!
@Starrybrow This is really useful. Thanks for putting it together!
@Lamentations Thank you, I'm glad you like it! Can't wait to try your build!

@elfin Thanks! It makes me happy to know this is useful to others :D

@UnbridledPassion Sounds good. I'll be interested to see what you find.
@Lamentations Thank you, I'm glad you like it! Can't wait to try your build!

@elfin Thanks! It makes me happy to know this is useful to others :D

@UnbridledPassion Sounds good. I'll be interested to see what you find.
@Starrybrow

IIRC the 133 build is still good for the Golem Workshop - just not a one-shot without rallying for everything (but bosses) in Harpy's Roost and Crystalline Pools. I might be misremembering though.
@Starrybrow

IIRC the 133 build is still good for the Golem Workshop - just not a one-shot without rallying for everything (but bosses) in Harpy's Roost and Crystalline Pools. I might be misremembering though.
@starrybrow
There's a new two-fodder Boreal Woods build here.
@starrybrow
There's a new two-fodder Boreal Woods build here.
Kismet | they/them | +3 FR
@jessile Good to know! It seems like a couple of folks here have found the 133 build still works in GW so I'm glad to hear confirmation.
@jessile Good to know! It seems like a couple of folks here have found the 133 build still works in GW so I'm glad to hear confirmation.
@starseer Terrific, I'll add it. Thanks!
@starseer Terrific, I'll add it. Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5