Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Find Your Dream Dragons! - GECS 2.0
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66
@Snowkite You don't need to put any urls or links, just type in the name of the genes, flight, and color in the correct columns. The columns have names at the top, which describe what information you put there.

Video Tutorial on how to use GECS 2.0!
@Snowkite You don't need to put any urls or links, just type in the name of the genes, flight, and color in the correct columns. The columns have names at the top, which describe what information you put there.

Video Tutorial on how to use GECS 2.0!
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
@VolatileMatter
Thank you very much! But I might be very busy time, mean, I now use mobile phone is not convenient to operate it. Maybe I should find a time to try with a computer.;w;
@VolatileMatter
Thank you very much! But I might be very busy time, mean, I now use mobile phone is not convenient to operate it. Maybe I should find a time to try with a computer.;w;
Moth Keeper's Lantern Midnight Oil Lamp
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1700861][img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/a900/f/2015/365/b/3/candy_cuties_bump_by_vibiana-d9m80bg.gif[/img][/url][/center]
candy_cuties_bump_by_vibiana-d9m80bg.gif
sig_by_vibiana-d9lvi4d.png
@VolatileMatter

What an awsome idea! :D I've filled a slot with my own search, so let me know if any developments come up.

Btw, the dragon i entered on the search actually exists and i've contacted the owner about him. But unfortunatly they seem to be the type of player that doesn't login very often and i've haven't obtained any kind of answer from them. Wich makes me sad =3=

So i've resorted to expanding my search in case i never hear back from them again. SIgh. Gotta go back to constantly searching for the one *3*
@VolatileMatter

What an awsome idea! :D I've filled a slot with my own search, so let me know if any developments come up.

Btw, the dragon i entered on the search actually exists and i've contacted the owner about him. But unfortunatly they seem to be the type of player that doesn't login very often and i've haven't obtained any kind of answer from them. Wich makes me sad =3=

So i've resorted to expanding my search in case i never hear back from them again. SIgh. Gotta go back to constantly searching for the one *3*
@stygianzin

Hopefully whenever someone gets your dream dragon they'll set up a forum and ping you or private message you ^^

But ahhhh, I know that feeling. I've sent messages out to a couple dead/rarely active lairs myself asking about dragons and never gotten a response.

Best of luck in finding your dream baby!
@stygianzin

Hopefully whenever someone gets your dream dragon they'll set up a forum and ping you or private message you ^^

But ahhhh, I know that feeling. I've sent messages out to a couple dead/rarely active lairs myself asking about dragons and never gotten a response.

Best of luck in finding your dream baby!
-
@VolatileMatter

Thank you friend :P I know that feeling all to well lol

What's worst is that they seemed interested in selling him, and i've asked what they wanted in return for him, be it treasure, gems or dragons. But after that message i haven't heard back from them TT^TT
@VolatileMatter

Thank you friend :P I know that feeling all to well lol

What's worst is that they seemed interested in selling him, and i've asked what they wanted in return for him, be it treasure, gems or dragons. But after that message i haven't heard back from them TT^TT
@stygianzin

Ahhhhhh that's so annoying. Cause it's like you got so close, you got a reply out of them, they seemed willing, but then *poof* they're gone again. Victory snatched from you. Ugh

Curse you inactive lairs! *shakes fist angrily at clouds*
@stygianzin

Ahhhhhh that's so annoying. Cause it's like you got so close, you got a reply out of them, they seemed willing, but then *poof* they're gone again. Victory snatched from you. Ugh

Curse you inactive lairs! *shakes fist angrily at clouds*
-
@VolatileMatter

Yeah, i'm still hoping they come back. I really do. But i don't know if they are coming back D:

And it's extremely important that the dragon is from lightning flight and is an imperial male. Cause you see, i'm trying to make my most beloved monster from Monster Hunter in dragon form. The mighty lagiacrus, king of the seas and a giant electric ball xP

I alredy have a female to pair with him, i've had her for quite a while, but without him, the pair is incomplete :C
@VolatileMatter

Yeah, i'm still hoping they come back. I really do. But i don't know if they are coming back D:

And it's extremely important that the dragon is from lightning flight and is an imperial male. Cause you see, i'm trying to make my most beloved monster from Monster Hunter in dragon form. The mighty lagiacrus, king of the seas and a giant electric ball xP

I alredy have a female to pair with him, i've had her for quite a while, but without him, the pair is incomplete :C
@stygianzin

Yeah that's something I've been thinking about adding to the sheet and the search functions; breed weight. Cause if someone is looking for a fae, then the breed of the dragon they want isn't /that/ important cause a fae breedchange is like what, 50kt? Pocket change compared to having to breed the dragon yourself.

However imp, coatl, and wildclaws breedchanges... hahahahahaha yeah no. I know that imp scrolls are so controversial that they're basically this website's narcotics. And coatl/wc scrolls get cycled in occasionally but they're still wicked freaking expensive.

I have not played that game but that sounds so cool omg
@stygianzin

Yeah that's something I've been thinking about adding to the sheet and the search functions; breed weight. Cause if someone is looking for a fae, then the breed of the dragon they want isn't /that/ important cause a fae breedchange is like what, 50kt? Pocket change compared to having to breed the dragon yourself.

However imp, coatl, and wildclaws breedchanges... hahahahahaha yeah no. I know that imp scrolls are so controversial that they're basically this website's narcotics. And coatl/wc scrolls get cycled in occasionally but they're still wicked freaking expensive.

I have not played that game but that sounds so cool omg
-
@VolatileMatter

You have no idea what you are missing *3* It's such an amazing game! It's for the nintendo 3ds, at least the latest games. There's a new one coming this summer, Monster Hunter Generations.

I highly sugest you check it out, the monster designs are supper, the gameplay is awsome, especially with other players, the armors and the fights are epic. What more needs to be said? Lagi is actually my all time favorite monster and he's coming back in generations *3*

Here, have a little something :3
@VolatileMatter

You have no idea what you are missing *3* It's such an amazing game! It's for the nintendo 3ds, at least the latest games. There's a new one coming this summer, Monster Hunter Generations.

I highly sugest you check it out, the monster designs are supper, the gameplay is awsome, especially with other players, the armors and the fights are epic. What more needs to be said? Lagi is actually my all time favorite monster and he's coming back in generations *3*

Here, have a little something :3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66