Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Find Your Dream Dragons! - GECS 2.0
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
I submitted two as of making this post!
I submitted two as of making this post!
I submitted one!
I submitted one!
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
I submitted two lol
I submitted two lol
WISHLIST || DRESSING ROOM || ART SHOP(not done)

FR TIME +2
I've submitted two.
This is an amazing resource, thank you for doing this!
I've submitted two.
This is an amazing resource, thank you for doing this!
I've submitted one more.
I've submitted one more.
I just submitted one! :)
I just submitted one! :)
Never be afraid to ping me!
@VolatileMatter I submitted a dragon to the sheet! it looks like there are some errors in the new google form, just extras in the gene drop down that say "not found" in all caps. It didn't effect my entry at all, just thought I'd mention it!
@VolatileMatter I submitted a dragon to the sheet! it looks like there are some errors in the new google form, just extras in the gene drop down that say "not found" in all caps. It didn't effect my entry at all, just thought I'd mention it!
DJYHm4f.pngJdImn7O.gif
Submitted.
Submitted.
Submitted, thanks!
Submitted, thanks!
@VolatileMatter I cannot figure out how to look at listings to see if anyone's dream dragons are in my breedable range. I breed fairly random but pretty dragons; I don't want to exalt someone's dream dragon, but I can't figure out how to see the actual list.

I can't figure out the video, which says it's showing how to use the "GECS 2.0" spreadsheet; I don't know which of the links go there, but it's not the one I clicked on. ("Search GECS.")

Which spreadsheet is for "sellers/breeders: Look here to see if someone wants your dragon(s) before you exalt?"
@VolatileMatter I cannot figure out how to look at listings to see if anyone's dream dragons are in my breedable range. I breed fairly random but pretty dragons; I don't want to exalt someone's dream dragon, but I can't figure out how to see the actual list.

I can't figure out the video, which says it's showing how to use the "GECS 2.0" spreadsheet; I don't know which of the links go there, but it's not the one I clicked on. ("Search GECS.")

Which spreadsheet is for "sellers/breeders: Look here to see if someone wants your dragon(s) before you exalt?"
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66