Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Find Your Dream Dragons! - GECS 2.0
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 65 66
Whoa. This is an absolutely amazing thing! I submitted one, but it could be a long shot.
Whoa. This is an absolutely amazing thing! I submitted one, but it could be a long shot.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
@VolatileMatter I just added a couple of dragons I want, and when I've had more sleep hopefully I can understand how the spreadsheet works. x_x This seems like an awesome way to hook people up with what they want, though! I've certainly had plenty of hatchlings that were gorgeous and it seemed like someone out there would have to want them, but then they never sell and I end up exalting them.
@VolatileMatter I just added a couple of dragons I want, and when I've had more sleep hopefully I can understand how the spreadsheet works. x_x This seems like an awesome way to hook people up with what they want, though! I've certainly had plenty of hatchlings that were gorgeous and it seemed like someone out there would have to want them, but then they never sell and I end up exalting them.
n9LAXHI.png
swN0YRQ.png
LvvTlaP.png
foF7QGb.png
mAlnTLL.png
DAuLoYm.png
5VuuwLe.png
@CandyOrSpice @CrazyDrDuck @Nightshades @TaoEcho

I have a pair that's obsidian/obsidian/avocado-to-radioactive, would you be interested in any of their hatchlings? The only one I have in my lair right now is a mirror boy, obs/obs/avocado, cry/face/opal, light eyes, but I breed them fairly regularly.
@CandyOrSpice @CrazyDrDuck @Nightshades @TaoEcho

I have a pair that's obsidian/obsidian/avocado-to-radioactive, would you be interested in any of their hatchlings? The only one I have in my lair right now is a mirror boy, obs/obs/avocado, cry/face/opal, light eyes, but I breed them fairly regularly.
@Aeroden I have a Sanddollar/Sunshine/Sunshine girl with Butterfly & Glimmer if you're interested
@Aeroden I have a Sanddollar/Sunshine/Sunshine girl with Butterfly & Glimmer if you're interested
I submitted a dragon, thank you for making this!
I submitted a dragon, thank you for making this!
cutie_452_-_foxie.png qesQFkT.gif
Call me Milky!
They/Them, Fae/Faer | 25 | FR+0

Wishlist

Thanks for this @VolatileMatter
I just submitted mine
Thanks for this @VolatileMatter
I just submitted mine
This is so helpful you have no idea. I put in my few, though I'll likely put in more later
This is so helpful you have no idea. I put in my few, though I'll likely put in more later
1TB4s5b.gif
r5XHsz9.gifg8SAVjp.gif
vPStQI3.gifCkbRBhK.gif
S9SNdcc.gif 3a2eEFc.gif TEIDUqh.gif
Submitted another!

(Note to self: Light Word and Marvin are now on the sheet)
Submitted another!

(Note to self: Light Word and Marvin are now on the sheet)
34822.png Tower/Karak
they/it
+9h FR

Ping me!
----I'll miss your posts otherwise.----
* accent shop
* pure progen
lineage project

* wishlist
21402.png
Aaand added another I completely forgot was my dream dragon at all
Aaand added another I completely forgot was my dream dragon at all