Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Find Your Dream Dragons! - GECS 2.0
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66
@thetinyshiloh yep, you can sort stuff all you want. Shouldn't mess anything up~
@thetinyshiloh yep, you can sort stuff all you want. Shouldn't mess anything up~
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
@VolatileMatter awesome, thanks!!
@VolatileMatter awesome, thanks!!
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IncEfA4.pngo2DCDvU.pngzNpBqGi.png8nnLMSP.pngaHVtVAa.pngL9gnFws.pngK24IHjN.png
@thetinyshiloh Wait lol I take it back do not sort stuff it gltiches out I'll need to mess with that some later
@thetinyshiloh Wait lol I take it back do not sort stuff it gltiches out I'll need to mess with that some later
-
@VolatileMatter LOL i was just giggling in the spreadsheet right after i clicked that WOOPS MY BAD
@VolatileMatter LOL i was just giggling in the spreadsheet right after i clicked that WOOPS MY BAD
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IncEfA4.pngo2DCDvU.pngzNpBqGi.png8nnLMSP.pngaHVtVAa.pngL9gnFws.pngK24IHjN.png
[url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11l9vsuEg4AJzKor_fdwdSiAoPHxPaF6_Yz7dteuukRQ/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/d782/f/2016/060/3/a/gecs_20_banner_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9tldhl.png[/img][/url] So you know that thing I should've done first? Yeah, here it is. This is like, a bazzilion times faster. It's got fancy drop down boxes. No billions of pages of scrolling. Yeah, it's pretty damn sexy B) You are being pinged here because your name is in the old GECS sheets-- you do need to move over to these new ones. If you were pinged also in the above post, I'm sorry ^^; -------------------- [size=1][size=1][size=1] @SoullessRogue @Mariette @FKcoffee @Spookycups @reginaRenegade @Lugiepie @Lanikot @grandstander @ElphabaThropp @Baisre @ThisShiningNight @Itarille @grandstander @SceneSuspenders @Rizuki @Toothie @evapples @ilexopaca @SoullessRogue @Kaolyn @Aava @DinetteGarnet @Crossfirefantasy @AkiraKatsura2 @BlindBard @Cousin @MusicalMaladies @GiratinaZero @Inahetalian @lawnmowers @DeathSpecter @DannieU @Abbath @FKcoffee @Lanikot @Reysies @Kyrinasha @Aeroden @roboticspace @QueenEvaine @Chromi @Baisre @WynterDragen @strangebird @cassichu @LadyoftheOcean @EnteDeLohica @BlueStar51 @offling @Yukichan @Chasedhere @queerprince @Vely @DarkDragonfly @evapples
gecs_20_banner_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9tldhl.png

So you know that thing I should've done first? Yeah, here it is. This is like, a bazzilion times faster. It's got fancy drop down boxes. No billions of pages of scrolling. Yeah, it's pretty damn sexy B)

You are being pinged here because your name is in the old GECS sheets-- you do need to move over to these new ones. If you were pinged also in the above post, I'm sorry ^^;

@SoullessRogue
@Mariette
@FKcoffee
@Spookycups
@reginaRenegade
@Lugiepie
@Lanikot
@grandstander
@ElphabaThropp
@Baisre
@ThisShiningNight
@Itarille
@grandstander
@SceneSuspenders
@Rizuki
@Toothie
@evapples
@ilexopaca
@SoullessRogue
@Kaolyn
@Aava
@DinetteGarnet
@Crossfirefantasy
@AkiraKatsura2
@BlindBard
@Cousin
@MusicalMaladies
@GiratinaZero
@Inahetalian
@lawnmowers
@DeathSpecter
@DannieU
@Abbath
@FKcoffee
@Lanikot
@Reysies
@Kyrinasha
@Aeroden
@roboticspace
@QueenEvaine
@Chromi
@Baisre
@WynterDragen
@strangebird
@cassichu
@LadyoftheOcean
@EnteDeLohica
@BlueStar51
@offling
@Yukichan
@Chasedhere
@queerprince
@Vely
@DarkDragonfly
@evapples

-
@VolatileMatter

Thanks for the update! :3
@VolatileMatter

Thanks for the update! :3
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@VolatileMatter Thank you! This is great!
@VolatileMatter Thank you! This is great!
@VolatileMatter *small gasp of awe* it's beautiful
@VolatileMatter *small gasp of awe* it's beautiful
tumblr_o5syz9KGAP1qgife0o1_1280.png
@VolatileMatter

Thank you for the update! The new spreadsheet seems to be way easier to work with. :)
@VolatileMatter

Thank you for the update! The new spreadsheet seems to be way easier to work with. :)
ngw7WrY.png
@VolatileMatter this is gorgeous. any plans to add "matching secondary + tertiary" to the search functionality?
@VolatileMatter this is gorgeous. any plans to add "matching secondary + tertiary" to the search functionality?
previously heavenlyEarth
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66