Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Find Your Dream Dragons! - GECS 2.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66
Thanks for letting me know about this! ouo Went and added for my cherry tree baby (chocolate/pink/brown)~
Thanks for letting me know about this! ouo Went and added for my cherry tree baby (chocolate/pink/brown)~
tumblr_pod5l6CSMc1ugssd3o1_100.png
@VolatileMatter - Can I join please? :3
Also, why can't I find Sunshine tab? ^^'
@VolatileMatter - Can I join please? :3
Also, why can't I find Sunshine tab? ^^'
tumblr_inline_nwugynvqaL1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Yukichan
There are currently two versions of the spreadsheet. Here's the link to the second one. The Sunshine tab is there. You don't even have to scroll.

@VolatileMatter
Thank you for making this. It will make our color projects so much easier.
Also, I didn't know there are two spreadsheets. It might help clarify things up if you create text links in the original post just under the banner?

@Yukichan
There are currently two versions of the spreadsheet. Here's the link to the second one. The Sunshine tab is there. You don't even have to scroll.

@VolatileMatter
Thank you for making this. It will make our color projects so much easier.
Also, I didn't know there are two spreadsheets. It might help clarify things up if you create text links in the original post just under the banner?

@Lanikot - Thank you so much~ I didn't realize that there are two spreadsheet X'D
@Lanikot - Thank you so much~ I didn't realize that there are two spreadsheet X'D
@Yukichan

You're welcome. ^^ I also had the same problem, so it's not just you. Actually, right now, I keep crashing whenever I click the links. Might be more than my year old PC can chew, lol.
@Yukichan

You're welcome. ^^ I also had the same problem, so it's not just you. Actually, right now, I keep crashing whenever I click the links. Might be more than my year old PC can chew, lol.
@Lanikot - Lol, I understand how you feel. My old laptop and especially my phone always crashed whenever I open a spreadsheet X'D
@Lanikot - Lol, I understand how you feel. My old laptop and especially my phone always crashed whenever I open a spreadsheet X'D
Bump bump!
Bump bump!
Commission+Victorians.png
@Lanikot I'll specify that, thanks :) and thank you, enjoy~
@Lanikot I'll specify that, thanks :) and thank you, enjoy~
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
[url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11l9vsuEg4AJzKor_fdwdSiAoPHxPaF6_Yz7dteuukRQ/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/d782/f/2016/060/3/a/gecs_20_banner_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9tldhl.png[/img][/url] So you know that thing I should've done first? Yeah, here it is. This is like, a bazzilion times faster. It's got fancy drop down boxes. No billions of pages of scrolling. Yeah, it's pretty damn sexy B) You DO need to re-add yourselves to this sheet. The data does not transfer over. -------------------- [size=1] @Scaleon1 @baelistair @ilexopaca @QueenEvaine @Scream @ThisShiningNight @midnight305 @Etahrey @Muszka @Reysies @queerprince @Winterelle @thetinyshiloh @Lugiepie @Abbath @lawnmowers @SceneSuspenders @WinterBell @ThisShiningNight @reginaRenegade @SpookyCups @Crossfirefantasy @Airis @Maltshakes @Fireland @Yukichan @Lanikot @Noelblue @RetroGwen @hannahbbug3 @mithrel @Strangely @Nekotwins @Vely
gecs_20_banner_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9tldhl.png

So you know that thing I should've done first? Yeah, here it is. This is like, a bazzilion times faster. It's got fancy drop down boxes. No billions of pages of scrolling. Yeah, it's pretty damn sexy B)

You DO need to re-add yourselves to this sheet. The data does not transfer over.

@Scaleon1 @baelistair @ilexopaca @QueenEvaine @Scream @ThisShiningNight @midnight305 @Etahrey @Muszka @Reysies @queerprince @Winterelle @thetinyshiloh @Lugiepie @Abbath @lawnmowers @SceneSuspenders @WinterBell @ThisShiningNight @reginaRenegade @SpookyCups @Crossfirefantasy @Airis @Maltshakes @Fireland @Yukichan @Lanikot @Noelblue @RetroGwen @hannahbbug3 @mithrel @Strangely @Nekotwins @Vely
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
It says not to edit the final column, but can we sort it A-Z? @VolatileMatter
It says not to edit the final column, but can we sort it A-Z? @VolatileMatter
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IncEfA4.pngo2DCDvU.pngzNpBqGi.png8nnLMSP.pngaHVtVAa.pngL9gnFws.pngK24IHjN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66