Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Ghostbuster / Ruins Raider build
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19808794] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198088/19808794_350.png[/img] [/url] Uh, stupid question, but is there any possibilty that I could use my Kelp Bed farmer in the ruins efficiently? I can't really afford another lvl 25 right now and tincturing her would be a waste since her element isn't right anyways :c

19808794_350.png

Uh, stupid question, but is there any possibilty that I could use my Kelp Bed farmer in the ruins efficiently? I can't really afford another lvl 25 right now and tincturing her would be a waste since her element isn't right anyways :c
It's Trickmurk and this guide is very relevant.
It's Trickmurk and this guide is very relevant.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
Thank you for the guide! I'm doing this with a Water dragon and it handles like a dream~!
Thank you for the guide! I'm doing this with a Water dragon and it handles like a dream~!
I love this build a lot more than the newer one. Very nice!
I love this build a lot more than the newer one. Very nice!
@JusticeTurtle
How much does the 76 QCK help? I was wondering if I could put the extra points from leaving QCK at 75 into more VIT just to be beefier and stave off refreshing for unlucky hits and stuff. But if 76 makes us just that point faster than something, I wouldn't want to change it.
@JusticeTurtle
How much does the 76 QCK help? I was wondering if I could put the extra points from leaving QCK at 75 into more VIT just to be beefier and stave off refreshing for unlucky hits and stuff. But if 76 makes us just that point faster than something, I wouldn't want to change it.
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
@Mirrorface The 76 qck gives you a second turn against some of the physical hitters like the tattercrows -- it's the difference between taking one attack or two attacks from a pack of them. So I find it more useful where it is than in vit. :S
@Mirrorface The 76 qck gives you a second turn against some of the physical hitters like the tattercrows -- it's the difference between taking one attack or two attacks from a pack of them. So I find it more useful where it is than in vit. :S
tumblr_omdjqr5YYp1r4lw2fo1_500.png
@JusticeTurtle
Ahhh, makes sense! Thank you!
@JusticeTurtle
Ahhh, makes sense! Thank you!
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
@JusticeTurtle
Just thought I'd let you know that if you pair your Ghostbuster with a mage and a fodder instead of two fodders, you can power through everything and basically live forever. I kid you not, I just started training a fodder on a boss enemy, and was able to power through it with a mage. So I thought I'd let you know that mages make this build immortal, if you're willing to sacrifice fodder efficiency.
@JusticeTurtle
Just thought I'd let you know that if you pair your Ghostbuster with a mage and a fodder instead of two fodders, you can power through everything and basically live forever. I kid you not, I just started training a fodder on a boss enemy, and was able to power through it with a mage. So I thought I'd let you know that mages make this build immortal, if you're willing to sacrifice fodder efficiency.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
[quote name="JusticeTurtle" date=2016-08-07 18:35:07] @Silentstep Not really. You just won't have as much extra breath to make up for missed Eliminates, so you'll have to refresh more often. [/quote] So haste if just for bonus breath? I have haste but don't notice any different.
JusticeTurtle wrote on 2016-08-07:
@Silentstep Not really. You just won't have as much extra breath to make up for missed Eliminates, so you'll have to refresh more often.

So haste if just for bonus breath? I have haste but don't notice any different.
GkKw54H.png
maybe I misunderstood something or am doing something wrong.. but this build feels like it gets destroyed pretty easily. Restated a nature dragon of mine, fixed a few stones on it and I was trying to see if this or a mire flyer would be better.
maybe I misunderstood something or am doing something wrong.. but this build feels like it gets destroyed pretty easily. Restated a nature dragon of mine, fixed a few stones on it and I was trying to see if this or a mire flyer would be better.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12