Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Ghostbuster / Ruins Raider build
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@dissolvedink Flint has the usual x3 Berserkers*, and his final stats are:

STR 115*
AGI 10*
VIT 17
QCK 75*
INT 6
DEF 7
MND 7

He's a Nocturne, so started with those stats, and I don't think I Tinctured at all. He does really well in the Ruins, as long as you wait for a good starter park. He does even BETTER if you slip out around L4-5 when leveling fodder and dump all their points into VIT -- you can start with any pack and cruise on down to L8-9 without a prob if the fodder has a little bit of weight.

As a bonus if you're interested once he got to L20 with a reasonable distribution I used him to level fodder starting in the Arena and moving up as his levels did. It's slow fodder leveling and slow growth BUT gets both done at the same time and is kind of fun. :3

^^ when leveling, I basically bumped VIT to maybe 12 early because I was leveling him with two other L25s. Then I went 3STR, 2QCK for a while, balancing out VIT when I had extra.

@dissolvedink Flint has the usual x3 Berserkers*, and his final stats are:

STR 115*
AGI 10*
VIT 17
QCK 75*
INT 6
DEF 7
MND 7

He's a Nocturne, so started with those stats, and I don't think I Tinctured at all. He does really well in the Ruins, as long as you wait for a good starter park. He does even BETTER if you slip out around L4-5 when leveling fodder and dump all their points into VIT -- you can start with any pack and cruise on down to L8-9 without a prob if the fodder has a little bit of weight.

As a bonus if you're interested once he got to L20 with a reasonable distribution I used him to level fodder starting in the Arena and moving up as his levels did. It's slow fodder leveling and slow growth BUT gets both done at the same time and is kind of fun. :3

^^ when leveling, I basically bumped VIT to maybe 12 early because I was leveling him with two other L25s. Then I went 3STR, 2QCK for a while, balancing out VIT when I had extra.

9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary
| experimenting with XXY combinations galore |

|| i collect unusual triples!
|| lovely unusual combos
@sevdrag It looks like it might be 4 strength, 2 quick each level. Correct? Vitality just gets extras
@sevdrag It looks like it might be 4 strength, 2 quick each level. Correct? Vitality just gets extras
COnwekB.pngsnvCbCv.jpgLTPvb84.pngKrwGLXp.png
@dissolvedink that's probably more accurate. I think I jumped VIT high really earlier than I had to. Just keep him/her mostly balanced moving towards the end and they'll end up being super helpful with their own leveling. :p
@dissolvedink that's probably more accurate. I think I jumped VIT high really earlier than I had to. Just keep him/her mostly balanced moving towards the end and they'll end up being super helpful with their own leveling. :p
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary
| experimenting with XXY combinations galore |

|| i collect unusual triples!
|| lovely unusual combos
Bumping this thread so I can find it again :)

@nightrae
Bumping this thread so I can find it again :)

@nightrae
I've been wanting a build for this for months and no one ever said "sim, that exists"... Thank you so much!
I've been wanting a build for this for months and no one ever said "sim, that exists"... Thank you so much!
I just needed this! I was active on the forums when Ghostlight came out, but this was a while back and I forgot if it was Nature or Water that was best for the ruins... because I just bought a new Nature/Water dragon pair.

Thanks again <3
I just needed this! I was active on the forums when Ghostlight came out, but this was a while back and I forgot if it was Nature or Water that was best for the ruins... because I just bought a new Nature/Water dragon pair.

Thanks again <3
22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
@Arrakis

Bumping b/c this is super helpful and so I can find it again.
@Arrakis

Bumping b/c this is super helpful and so I can find it again.
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
@Electrum I don't want to lose this :D
@Electrum I don't want to lose this :D
Offering High Level Grinding and Leveling Services!
@JusticeTurtle
Quick question, is Haste an absolute must-have for the Ghostbuster build?
@JusticeTurtle
Quick question, is Haste an absolute must-have for the Ghostbuster build?
1014_b_150px_silentstep_by_miirshroom-dbensv6.png
@Silentstep Not really. You just won't have as much extra breath to make up for missed Eliminates, so you'll have to refresh more often.
@Silentstep Not really. You just won't have as much extra breath to make up for missed Eliminates, so you'll have to refresh more often.
tumblr_omdjqr5YYp1r4lw2fo1_500.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12