Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Ghostbuster / Ruins Raider build
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@Dollars

Self ping to remember this later
@Dollars

Self ping to remember this later
@JusticeTurtle

I'm making my nature ghostbuster right now and I was wondering, I like to fight bosses, so I should put shred instead of sap? But will it have some negative effects to the training quickness?
@JusticeTurtle

I'm making my nature ghostbuster right now and I was wondering, I like to fight bosses, so I should put shred instead of sap? But will it have some negative effects to the training quickness?
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
@Zaelium I never use shred myself, but I know other people have good results with it. All I can really suggest is to try it one way, then switch to the other if you don't like it -- I'd probably try shred first as sap is more expensive. ;-)

Best of luck, either way! :D
@Zaelium I never use shred myself, but I know other people have good results with it. All I can really suggest is to try it one way, then switch to the other if you don't like it -- I'd probably try shred first as sap is more expensive. ;-)

Best of luck, either way! :D
tumblr_omdjqr5YYp1r4lw2fo1_500.png
This sounds really fun.... I think I will tincture my trainers later for this :)
This sounds really fun.... I think I will tincture my trainers later for this :)
@JusticeTurtle Thanks for this – just finished training a Ruins Raider! My Mire Flyer is grateful for the break and I'm grateful for the change in scenery. :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13975948] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139760/13975948_350.png[/img] [/url]
@JusticeTurtle

Thanks for this – just finished training a Ruins Raider! My Mire Flyer is grateful for the break and I'm grateful for the change in scenery. :)

13975948_350.png

tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
Finally got my Ghostbuster to 25, eager to try this out!
Finally got my Ghostbuster to 25, eager to try this out!
tumblr_inline_o3dilmkK3O1r3h1o8_540.png mlk7aif.pnglnAFce8.giftumblr_ntwzxj7Nls1r7cw6zo3_100.png
@sevdrag self ping for reference -- I love Ghostlight and want this build muchly
@sevdrag self ping for reference -- I love Ghostlight and want this build muchly
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary
| experimenting with XXY combinations galore |

|| i collect unusual triples!
|| lovely unusual combos
I now have a L25 Ghostbuster and this may be my favorite yet. Here's Flint: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22164446] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221645/22164446_350.png[/img] [/url] He ended up with 115STR, 75QCK, 17VIT, 10AGI, because at some early point in his life I guess I miscategorized some points. But he doesn't seem to need a Tincture yet; he's doing really well on his own with two fodder [s]making bank off of Arcane-v-Lightning :3[/s] Thanks for the great build, @JusticeTurtle!
I now have a L25 Ghostbuster and this may be my favorite yet.

Here's Flint:

22164446_350.png

He ended up with 115STR, 75QCK, 17VIT, 10AGI, because at some early point in his life I guess I miscategorized some points. But he doesn't seem to need a Tincture yet; he's doing really well on his own with two fodder making bank off of Arcane-v-Lightning :3

Thanks for the great build, @JusticeTurtle!
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary
| experimenting with XXY combinations galore |

|| i collect unusual triples!
|| lovely unusual combos
@JusticeTurtle I seem to recall that when I ran the Ruins with my old 115 STR Mire trainer, I couldn't kill the Wraith Hounds with 3 Rallied Scratches. Just did another run to confirm-- you can kill the Infestation Hounds, but not the Wraiths.

@JusticeTurtle I seem to recall that when I ran the Ruins with my old 115 STR Mire trainer, I couldn't kill the Wraith Hounds with 3 Rallied Scratches. Just did another run to confirm-- you can kill the Infestation Hounds, but not the Wraiths.

55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
@Sevdrag how did you distribute stats during leveling? Someone wants me to level their dragon for them like this.
@Sevdrag how did you distribute stats during leveling? Someone wants me to level their dragon for them like this.
COnwekB.pngsnvCbCv.jpgLTPvb84.pngKrwGLXp.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12