Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Ghostbuster / Ruins Raider build
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
After quite a bit of consideration, I decided to tincture/convert on of my mire L25 dergs to the Ghostbuster build, and WOW, it's [i]amazing[/i]! Such a nice change of pace from the mire! Many thanks from myself and Caerulea! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3160310] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31604/3160310_350.png[/img] [/url]
After quite a bit of consideration, I decided to tincture/convert on of my mire L25 dergs to the Ghostbuster build, and WOW, it's amazing! Such a nice change of pace from the mire!

Many thanks from myself and Caerulea!

3160310_350.png
BJKcIFs6_o.png
Thanks for this build, this is much more efficient than my original two trainer setup! =D
Thanks for this build, this is much more efficient than my original two trainer setup! =D
eyQdv.gif
Just wanted to drop a note that this build (on a water dragon) ALSO works in GW, alongside a plague dragon with the same build. Rally+scratch+elim knocks out everything but bosses, the QCK means two enemies are down before those get a turn. Sap keeps both kicking for a long time, just sap instead of scratch when health drops. Works a charm! Great for leveling a dragon to higher levels, just dump points into VIT for your fodder whenever you have to restart. They are able to tackle bosses too.

It's great to have a versatile build that can do more than one venue.
Just wanted to drop a note that this build (on a water dragon) ALSO works in GW, alongside a plague dragon with the same build. Rally+scratch+elim knocks out everything but bosses, the QCK means two enemies are down before those get a turn. Sap keeps both kicking for a long time, just sap instead of scratch when health drops. Works a charm! Great for leveling a dragon to higher levels, just dump points into VIT for your fodder whenever you have to restart. They are able to tackle bosses too.

It's great to have a versatile build that can do more than one venue.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
With the Coliseum revamp, this build can totally defeat bosses!

Just make sure that you have a full or nearly full vitality bar, and enough breath for at least two consecutive Haste and Rallied Eliminates.

Don't even try to keep up with Health Potions, just let out as many Rallied Eliminates and Rallied Scratches as you can, as long as the RNG doesn't play dirty you can outpace the boss in terms of damage dealt. (edit: Try to stay Hasted too, but give priority to using your Rallied turns to deal out damage; if you still have a turn before the Boss moves, reapply Haste only once Rally runs out.)

It does mean that you'll probably want to hit "go back to menu" after defeating a boss, though, 2 consecutive bosses would be very difficult.

I'm using a Nature dragon to be able to tank the Nature element boss better, since now it's easier to take out all the enemies in a pack before they get to attack you.

edit: Tried out @Jussie 's idea with my Nature dragon and a Plague dragon. We took down a Frost Delver!

edit 2: Started with fresh fodder, first battle is a Stone Borer, managed to defeat it, it was glorious!

Yeah, this is totally doable and faster than using a physical attacker and a mage. Nice find!
With the Coliseum revamp, this build can totally defeat bosses!

Just make sure that you have a full or nearly full vitality bar, and enough breath for at least two consecutive Haste and Rallied Eliminates.

Don't even try to keep up with Health Potions, just let out as many Rallied Eliminates and Rallied Scratches as you can, as long as the RNG doesn't play dirty you can outpace the boss in terms of damage dealt. (edit: Try to stay Hasted too, but give priority to using your Rallied turns to deal out damage; if you still have a turn before the Boss moves, reapply Haste only once Rally runs out.)

It does mean that you'll probably want to hit "go back to menu" after defeating a boss, though, 2 consecutive bosses would be very difficult.

I'm using a Nature dragon to be able to tank the Nature element boss better, since now it's easier to take out all the enemies in a pack before they get to attack you.

edit: Tried out @Jussie 's idea with my Nature dragon and a Plague dragon. We took down a Frost Delver!

edit 2: Started with fresh fodder, first battle is a Stone Borer, managed to defeat it, it was glorious!

Yeah, this is totally doable and faster than using a physical attacker and a mage. Nice find!
saving this for later! <3 thank you so much for making this!!
saving this for later! <3 thank you so much for making this!!
5iXiC8z.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
OxagJgG.png
J7D1quC.png
button_2_point_5.png
@justiceturtle
I've been using the Ghostbuster to train fodder for a while now and I like it a lot more than the mireflyer, so thanks for posting this! I just wanted to let you know that something appears to have changed in the coli, as I noticed today that I can use haste while facing Aer Phantoms or Lux Spectres and still get 3 turns before they move. I've tested this multiple times and checked the stats of my ghostbuster, and this is definitely happening every time with my perfectly standard ghostbuster. I do still remember training in Ghostlight and not having this happen, though, so I have no idea what might've changed.
@justiceturtle
I've been using the Ghostbuster to train fodder for a while now and I like it a lot more than the mireflyer, so thanks for posting this! I just wanted to let you know that something appears to have changed in the coli, as I noticed today that I can use haste while facing Aer Phantoms or Lux Spectres and still get 3 turns before they move. I've tested this multiple times and checked the stats of my ghostbuster, and this is definitely happening every time with my perfectly standard ghostbuster. I do still remember training in Ghostlight and not having this happen, though, so I have no idea what might've changed.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@Eaglefairy I actually know what changed! There used to be a bug that would cause the first turn of the turn order to not occur - so you wouldn't get one of your Ambush turns if your dragon was going first. They fixed that bug with the launch of Coli 2.0 (along with keyboard controls etc), but I haven't rejiggered the guide to account for it.
@Eaglefairy I actually know what changed! There used to be a bug that would cause the first turn of the turn order to not occur - so you wouldn't get one of your Ambush turns if your dragon was going first. They fixed that bug with the launch of Coli 2.0 (along with keyboard controls etc), but I haven't rejiggered the guide to account for it.
tumblr_omdjqr5YYp1r4lw2fo1_500.png
@JusticeTurtle
I see! Thanks for letting me know!
@JusticeTurtle
I see! Thanks for letting me know!
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
Going to save this post to come back for reference ^^
Going to save this post to come back for reference ^^
e286e5b219518947fb30372ae7a9f6e7.gif
I don't get it... My ghostbuster is statted exactly like in your guide and I can't take out the longnecks (and a few other ennemies actually) with a rallied eliminate...

Edit: I get it, it's because she's rallied by another dragon with lower level and it gives her 25 points instead of 30... It would be nice to know at what level this stat change!
I don't get it... My ghostbuster is statted exactly like in your guide and I can't take out the longnecks (and a few other ennemies actually) with a rallied eliminate...

Edit: I get it, it's because she's rallied by another dragon with lower level and it gives her 25 points instead of 30... It would be nice to know at what level this stat change!
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12