Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Ghostbuster / Ruins Raider build
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Salamanderpie Ooh, good idea! *changes note* :D Thanks!
@Salamanderpie Ooh, good idea! *changes note* :D Thanks!
tumblr_omdjqr5YYp1r4lw2fo1_500.png
@sunnelion
This is great must be able to find
@sunnelion
This is great must be able to find
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
@Sylvandyr Thank you for the comparison! I borrowed a ruins monk recently to compare to my ghostbuster, and I found that the ghostbuster was a tad faster although it needed a lot more restarts. I didn't have a huge sample size, though (only 7 battles with each) and the training time averages were as follow. [img]https://i.imgur.com/IOj7YWu.png[/img] How big was your data set? And what levels did you train to?
@Sylvandyr
Thank you for the comparison! I borrowed a ruins monk recently to compare to my ghostbuster, and I found that the ghostbuster was a tad faster although it needed a lot more restarts. I didn't have a huge sample size, though (only 7 battles with each) and the training time averages were as follow.

IOj7YWu.png

How big was your data set? And what levels did you train to?
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
@idlewildly I like to get to at least 200 dragons per level (100 pairs) for a sample size. I find that for lv4-5, the times stabilize around then. Higher levels probably need more to stabilize thanks to wild RNG.

For the Anticipate build, I was getting 31 seconds per lv4 dragon (average; they can go a little below 20s per dragon if lucky). (These times do not include sniping or exalting times. They are purely training time including resets, bad RNG, etc.)

I only have up to lv8 for the Ghostbuster, but the data is old. I did not re-take higher level data samples after GLR moved to page 2.

Most of my up-to-date data is only lv4 or 5 now. I'm on vacation without my laptop, so it's a bit difficult for me to link my archived spreadsheets, sorry. :(
@idlewildly I like to get to at least 200 dragons per level (100 pairs) for a sample size. I find that for lv4-5, the times stabilize around then. Higher levels probably need more to stabilize thanks to wild RNG.

For the Anticipate build, I was getting 31 seconds per lv4 dragon (average; they can go a little below 20s per dragon if lucky). (These times do not include sniping or exalting times. They are purely training time including resets, bad RNG, etc.)

I only have up to lv8 for the Ghostbuster, but the data is old. I did not re-take higher level data samples after GLR moved to page 2.

Most of my up-to-date data is only lv4 or 5 now. I'm on vacation without my laptop, so it's a bit difficult for me to link my archived spreadsheets, sorry. :(
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr
Now that's the kinda sample size I'd like to be aiming for! Nice going!

Yeah, above level 5 or maybe 6 is probably irrelevant. For dom pushes, it just takes too much time for too little payout. I might do some more battles with my Ghostbuster (if he doesn't sell in the next week; I have him up on the AH) and see if the average changes from my tiny sample, but I'd stop at 6.

And now I'm gonna go look more cloesly at the anticipate build. Never heard of one of those before!
@Sylvandyr
Now that's the kinda sample size I'd like to be aiming for! Nice going!

Yeah, above level 5 or maybe 6 is probably irrelevant. For dom pushes, it just takes too much time for too little payout. I might do some more battles with my Ghostbuster (if he doesn't sell in the next week; I have him up on the AH) and see if the average changes from my tiny sample, but I'd stop at 6.

And now I'm gonna go look more cloesly at the anticipate build. Never heard of one of those before!
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
@JusticeTurtle
I figured out that to defeat a boss, I just plop a dragon with Regeneration in my Coli team, and when it's his turn, I have him regenerate the lvl 25, and it works, since it's harder for the boss to 'kill' my lvl 25
@JusticeTurtle
I figured out that to defeat a boss, I just plop a dragon with Regeneration in my Coli team, and when it's his turn, I have him regenerate the lvl 25, and it works, since it's harder for the boss to 'kill' my lvl 25
78783074_62hYynO6UmNOByz.png 78809653_GOky0er2lNVE80S.png sgNPvlD.png
This was super helpful, thanks for posting!
This was super helpful, thanks for posting!
nature_gaybling_by_cicide76536-dcilk94.gifbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dc9ud9t.pngYsUBlZc.pngVMZDsVf.gif
I was able to defeat the Malevolent Spirit boss (had a full health bar and half breath, with one critical rallied eliminate hit.

Has anyone tested how much more Qck is needed for an additional turn yet? This way the build gets 4 turns to start?
I was able to defeat the Malevolent Spirit boss (had a full health bar and half breath, with one critical rallied eliminate hit.

Has anyone tested how much more Qck is needed for an additional turn yet? This way the build gets 4 turns to start?
@JusticeTurtle
I once made an Ghostlight Ruins 2-fodder trainer myself and now statted her according to this guide here and it's so much better! xD
Thank you very much!
@JusticeTurtle
I once made an Ghostlight Ruins 2-fodder trainer myself and now statted her according to this guide here and it's so much better! xD
Thank you very much!
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
Before, I was using a 2-trainer setup, and this is so much better for fodder training! Both I and Venkman here thank you for this build! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39726021] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/397261/39726021_350.png[/img] [/url]
Before, I was using a 2-trainer setup, and this is so much better for fodder training! Both I and Venkman here thank you for this build!

39726021_350.png
Proud member of Hoar Flight!
NXy3ZmM.png
kWLXTQ8.png MPaPjSU.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12