Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Healer Guide
1 2 3
[center][b][size=7]HEALERS - [/b][/size][/center] The only stats[i] (str/agi/vit/qck/int/def/mnd) [/i] that are important are [b]VIT/QCK/INT[/b] Vitality doesn't need to be higher than 22, ever, when your dragon is lvl 25 their stats should be about [b]21 VIT/70 QCK/118 INT[/b] and that's with 3 scholar stones [item=scholar] but by level 10 their stats should be about [b]21VIT/31QCK/37INT[/b] this is without augment stones You want your healer to be faster than your other dragons because their healing ability Aid [item=aid] costs 40 Breath. and you'll need time to boost their breath and heal more often [center][u][b]Stones for Healer Dragons[/b][/u][/center] Meditate or Prismatic Meditate or Silverglow Meditate - they all do the same thing, it's just the animation that's different you can make those special ones in badwins bubbling brew. [item=meditate][item=prismatic meditate][item=silverglow meditate] Meditate gives you 30 breath every time and even though it causes a sickness that decreases physical attack, that doesn't effect your HEALER DRAGON AT ALL, because you are attacking with MAGICAL attacks. You also need 2 Discipline stones [item=discipline] Which will make your meditate give you 60 breath most of the time, with only one it's like half the time. When you are level 17 you want 3 scholar stones [item=scholar] but until then you want 3 Acuity fragment in whatever element your dragon is. which will increase your INT by 2 per fragment. [item=earthen acuity fragment][item=diseased acuity fragment][item= zephyr acuity fragment][item=aquatic acuity fragment][item=frozen acuity fragment][item=shining acuity fragment][item=magical acuity fragment][item=natural acuity fragment][item=fiery acuity fragment][item=dark acuity fragment][item=charged acuity fragment] If your dragon is Lightning, Ice or Arcane you want Glass Hybrid Fragment [item=Glass Hybrid Fragment] which gives you 2 intelligence and 2 quickness you can go to here: https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/battle?itemname=acuity&battle_subtype=3&perpage=50&collapse=1 To find acuity stones, make sure to get the specific element you need (+2)vs the regular.(+1) In the second row is where your active attacks/abilities go, the very first 2 you want, are Contuse and Aid [item=contuse] [item=aid] Contuse will do damage based on your INT and also decrease the enemies attack by 25%. Aid will heal a dragon based on your INT, There is also a regeneration stone, they do the same thing, one is prettier [item=regeneration][item=Empathetic Regeneration] (make in Baldwin's cauldron) I've tested it, and it works really well at level 25, heals for 1200 over 5 turns, I'll use both now, but I still like aid better as it does a large amount all at once. Also it's based on your INT level, so I don't know how much it does at level 10[/b] at lvl 11 the third slot in the second row opens, but don't put anything there till level 12, at that time, depending on your element you'll want to put one of these there. [b]Fire[/b][item=sear]may burn enemy, increasing physical damage [b]Nature[/b][item=envenom]may poison, causing an additional 1200 damage over 5 turns Arcane[s][item=enfeeble]may amplify, increasing magical damage-useless unless you have more magic users on your team[/s] so instead use Mana Bolt [item=mana bolt] which causes magical Arcane damage Shadow[item=shroud]may blind, decreasing their accuracy Plague[s][item=Contaminate]may apply virus, they get damaged from healing magic-pretty useless if you ask me, cause you can't use your healing magic on them.[/s] so instead use Vile Bolt [item=vile bolt] which causes magical plague damage Wind[item=disorient]may cause berserk, they attack themselves or others, including you still [b]Water[/b][item=drown]may apply slow, enemy speed drastically reduced Light[item=enamor]may apply silence, enemy can't use abilities (except scratch/meditate?) [b]Lightning[/b][item=shock]may cause paralysis, target can't do anything [b]Earth[/b][item=fossilize]may cause petrify, target can't move but def is increased [b]Ice[/b][item=congeal] may apply freeze, enemy can't attack not only will it do elemental damage of that type, but they also will do another effect as stated above. I recommend your healer dragon be one of the [b]BOLD[/b] types above. At level 17 the last slot in the second row will open and you should put Regeneration [item=regeneration] there, so your healer will look like this [item=contuse][item=aid][item=drown][item=regeneration] or something similar So that's it for healer dragons [img]https://i.imgur.com/YVjc9pv.jpg[/img] Nature dragon [img]https://i.imgur.com/0lUrff1.jpg[/img] Wind dragon [img]https://i.imgur.com/IWZj55Z.jpg[/img] Lightning dragon
HEALERS -

The only stats (str/agi/vit/qck/int/def/mnd) that are important are VIT/QCK/INT Vitality doesn't need to be higher than 22, ever, when your dragon is lvl 25 their stats should be about 21 VIT/70 QCK/118 INT and that's with 3 scholar stones
Scholar
but by level 10 their stats should be about 21VIT/31QCK/37INT this is without augment stones You want your healer to be faster than your other dragons because their healing ability Aid
Aid
costs 40 Breath. and you'll need time to boost their breath and heal more often
Stones for Healer Dragons
Meditate or Prismatic Meditate or Silverglow Meditate - they all do the same thing, it's just the animation that's different you can make those special ones in badwins bubbling brew.
Meditate Prismatic Meditate Silverglow Meditate
Meditate gives you 30 breath every time and even though it causes a sickness that decreases physical attack, that doesn't effect your HEALER DRAGON AT ALL, because you are attacking with MAGICAL attacks. You also need 2 Discipline stones
Discipline
Which will make your meditate give you 60 breath most of the time, with only one it's like half the time.
When you are level 17 you want 3 scholar stones
Scholar
but until then you want 3 Acuity fragment in whatever element your dragon is. which will increase your INT by 2 per fragment.
Earthen Acuity Fragment Diseased Acuity Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Aquatic Acuity Fragment Frozen Acuity Fragment Shining Acuity Fragment Magical Acuity Fragment Natural Acuity Fragment Fiery Acuity Fragment Dark Acuity Fragment Charged Acuity Fragment
If your dragon is Lightning, Ice or Arcane you want Glass Hybrid Fragment
Glass Hybrid Fragment
which gives you 2 intelligence and 2 quickness
you can go to here:
https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/battle?itemname=acuity&battle_subtype=3&perpage=50&collapse=1
To find acuity stones, make sure to get the specific element you need (+2)vs the regular.(+1)

In the second row is where your active attacks/abilities go, the very first 2 you want, are Contuse and Aid
Contuse Aid
Contuse will do damage based on your INT and also decrease the enemies attack by 25%. Aid will heal a dragon based on your INT, There is also a regeneration stone, they do the same thing, one is prettier
Regeneration Empathetic Regeneration (make in Baldwin's cauldron)
I've tested it, and it works really well at level 25, heals for 1200 over 5 turns, I'll use both now, but I still like aid better as it does a large amount all at once. Also it's based on your INT level, so I don't know how much it does at level 10[/b]
at lvl 11 the third slot in the second row opens, but don't put anything there till level 12, at that time, depending on your element you'll want to put one of these there.
Fire Sear may burn enemy, increasing physical damage
Nature Envenom may poison, causing an additional 1200 damage over 5 turns
Arcane Enfeeble may amplify, increasing magical damage-useless unless you have more magic users on your team so instead use Mana Bolt Mana Bolt which causes magical Arcane damage
Shadow Shroud may blind, decreasing their accuracy
Plague Contaminate may apply virus, they get damaged from healing magic-pretty useless if you ask me, cause you can't use your healing magic on them. so instead use Vile Bolt Vile Bolt which causes magical plague damage
Wind Disorient may cause berserk, they attack themselves or others, including you still
Water Drown may apply slow, enemy speed drastically reduced
Light Enamor may apply silence, enemy can't use abilities (except scratch/meditate?)
Lightning Shock may cause paralysis, target can't do anything
Earth Fossilize may cause petrify, target can't move but def is increased
Ice Congeal may apply freeze, enemy can't attack

not only will it do elemental damage of that type, but they also will do another effect as stated above. I recommend your healer dragon be one of the BOLD types above.

At level 17 the last slot in the second row will open and you should put
Regeneration
Regeneration there, so your healer will look like this

Contuse Aid Drown Regeneration or something similar
So that's it for healer dragons
YVjc9pv.jpg
Nature dragon
0lUrff1.jpg
Wind dragon
IWZj55Z.jpg
Lightning dragon
Lichtdrache.gif
@TrissyCat

Thanks for this! It's really helpful to see a guide that spends more than two lines of text on the healer build ^..^
@TrissyCat

Thanks for this! It's really helpful to see a guide that spends more than two lines of text on the healer build ^..^
windbottom.png
@Dragonflute you're very welcome, hmu with any questions
@Dragonflute you're very welcome, hmu with any questions
Lichtdrache.gif
@TrissyCat

Hi! Thanks for the wonderful guide! Can I ask what's the difference between a mage and a healer dragon? Plus would you recommend if I swapped out Contuse for the dragon's respective Elemental Bolt? Also is Fire or Nature Elemental Ability better? (Sear or Envenom) Thanks so much!
@TrissyCat

Hi! Thanks for the wonderful guide! Can I ask what's the difference between a mage and a healer dragon? Plus would you recommend if I swapped out Contuse for the dragon's respective Elemental Bolt? Also is Fire or Nature Elemental Ability better? (Sear or Envenom) Thanks so much!
tumblr_p1peutDq6K1wetvl4o3_100.pngtumblr_p1peutDq6K1wetvl4o4_100.pngtumblr_p1peutDq6K1wetvl4o7_100.pngtumblr_p1peutDq6K1wetvl4o9_100.pngtumblr_p1peutDq6K1wetvl4o5_100.pngtumblr_p1peutDq6K1wetvl4o8_100.pngtumblr_p1pevzwCm91wetvl4o3_100.pngtumblr_p1peutDq6K1wetvl4o2_100.pngtumblr_p1pevzwCm91wetvl4o4_100.pngtumblr_p1peutDq6K1wetvl4o10_100.gif
tumblr_p1pevzwCm91wetvl4o1_400.png
@CaSxanDer I prefer Envenom but i think one of the bosses in ghostlight ruins is nature and fire works better on it, thinking of venues you fight in once you're 25. the elemental bolt just does damage, and you'll already have an elemental attack, the contuse does damage and lowers your enemies attack by 25%, and also thanks for liking my guide, spent a lot of work on it
@CaSxanDer I prefer Envenom but i think one of the bosses in ghostlight ruins is nature and fire works better on it, thinking of venues you fight in once you're 25. the elemental bolt just does damage, and you'll already have an elemental attack, the contuse does damage and lowers your enemies attack by 25%, and also thanks for liking my guide, spent a lot of work on it
Lichtdrache.gif
@TrissyCat

Ive been trying to find a nice healer type of guide for my next run through for leveling some dragons as i've been looking into building a healer and so far I like how this one is turning out with the one i'm using
though i was wondering if you could possibly add a fully finished chart type of thing like on the coli stats screen one that was fully leveled/stoned for an example for how one should look when its fully completed?
@TrissyCat

Ive been trying to find a nice healer type of guide for my next run through for leveling some dragons as i've been looking into building a healer and so far I like how this one is turning out with the one i'm using
though i was wondering if you could possibly add a fully finished chart type of thing like on the coli stats screen one that was fully leveled/stoned for an example for how one should look when its fully completed?
artthing.png
@Mooxter like that?
@Mooxter like that?
Lichtdrache.gif
@trissycat

Yep thank you ^^
@trissycat

Yep thank you ^^
artthing.png
I've been following the How To Train your Dragon guide and I'm disappointed that mages aren't as useful as attackers. But I want a Fighter/Mage/Healer trio and this guide is going to be really helpful for building my healer. But now I have to save all my treasure for some tinctures of dissolution. It'll be worth it to have dragons that are all different, as opposed to three hard hitting fighters that have all the same. Whats the fun of that if I can't use all sorts of different spells and abilities? (can you tell I'm new, but not new to RPGs?)
I've been following the How To Train your Dragon guide and I'm disappointed that mages aren't as useful as attackers. But I want a Fighter/Mage/Healer trio and this guide is going to be really helpful for building my healer. But now I have to save all my treasure for some tinctures of dissolution. It'll be worth it to have dragons that are all different, as opposed to three hard hitting fighters that have all the same. Whats the fun of that if I can't use all sorts of different spells and abilities? (can you tell I'm new, but not new to RPGs?)
Thanks! I am going to use this guide on my healer!
Thanks! I am going to use this guide on my healer!
I can make any dragon look good by making it a baby nocturne
1 2 3