Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Nature Subspecies Public Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
*Reserved*
*Reserved*
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
*Reserved*
*Reserved*
*Reserved*
*Reserved*
*Reserved*
*Reserved*
*Reserved*
*Reserved*
*Reserved*
*Reserved*
*Reserved*
*Reserved*
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering Everyone!

After three months of work I’m finally ready to ‘officially open this hub as a gift for Nature Flight. I’ve gathered the most up-to-date information about all of Nature’s subspecies and created this public hub so everyone may learn about and enjoy them.

Just as a warning, not all of the subspecies have complete entries due to the lack of info that was available. I will also being making updates and changes as necessary, if there is anything that you think could be done to improve this hub, please let me know.

I’d like to thank @DragonSage, who runs the subspecies hub on the nature forums, for giving me permission to work on this project, @Caelyn for making all the graphics, and @ilexopaca for helping look for more info about the subspecies.

Also, I’d like to thank all of the subspecies creators who replied to my messages and helped make sure everything I had on their subspecies was accurate and up-to-date. If you guys ever add/change/remove anything from your subspecies, please send me a message so I may keep this public hub up-to-date!
@Apfelobst, @Ashawott, @Avessa, @Bark, @Carsail, @dasammit, @DragonRising, @DragonSage, @Farrengold, @Finnley, @Genevra, @GryphonSong, @HereBeDragons, @JosieMontilyet, @kaelidra, @mousieamelia, @QueSeraAwesome, @Sivi, @Skellington10802, @Smocksinabox, @swampy, @TwoJay, @Varekai

And now I’m off to bed. Goodnight!

Happy Greenskeeper Gathering Everyone!

After three months of work I’m finally ready to ‘officially open this hub as a gift for Nature Flight. I’ve gathered the most up-to-date information about all of Nature’s subspecies and created this public hub so everyone may learn about and enjoy them.

Just as a warning, not all of the subspecies have complete entries due to the lack of info that was available. I will also being making updates and changes as necessary, if there is anything that you think could be done to improve this hub, please let me know.

I’d like to thank @DragonSage, who runs the subspecies hub on the nature forums, for giving me permission to work on this project, @Caelyn for making all the graphics, and @ilexopaca for helping look for more info about the subspecies.

Also, I’d like to thank all of the subspecies creators who replied to my messages and helped make sure everything I had on their subspecies was accurate and up-to-date. If you guys ever add/change/remove anything from your subspecies, please send me a message so I may keep this public hub up-to-date!
@Apfelobst, @Ashawott, @Avessa, @Bark, @Carsail, @dasammit, @DragonRising, @DragonSage, @Farrengold, @Finnley, @Genevra, @GryphonSong, @HereBeDragons, @JosieMontilyet, @kaelidra, @mousieamelia, @QueSeraAwesome, @Sivi, @Skellington10802, @Smocksinabox, @swampy, @TwoJay, @Varekai

And now I’m off to bed. Goodnight!

WOO!!!
WOO!!!
BPpOUJu.png
NICE
NICE
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Glory to the Gladekeeper
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26