Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Nature Subspecies Public Hub
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26
@Ceris @Serilda

The Dendrolepis subspecies have gotten an updated list of genes/requirements!
In addition, gene requirements for all subspecies should now be in alphabetical order.
@Ceris @Serilda

The Dendrolepis subspecies have gotten an updated list of genes/requirements!
In addition, gene requirements for all subspecies should now be in alphabetical order.
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
@NorthWhiteWolf
Hey! Could you add me to all pinglists for this thread? Additionally, I just wanted to let you know that you are doing awesome work here. If you want/need any help (I'm pretty interested in the subspecies) just let me know! :)
@NorthWhiteWolf
Hey! Could you add me to all pinglists for this thread? Additionally, I just wanted to let you know that you are doing awesome work here. If you want/need any help (I'm pretty interested in the subspecies) just let me know! :)
@NorthWhiteWolf Hello! Could I be added to the pinglist when new subspecies are added? Thanks.
@NorthWhiteWolf Hello! Could I be added to the pinglist when new subspecies are added? Thanks.
tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.pngblhNXG3.png
I want to get my subspecies listed once I have them all perfected, but are there any requirements to get it under nature? The one I’m currently working on would more traditionally fall under rock, but I’m nature flight and the nature flight fits my lore for it better and the eye color is better.
I want to get my subspecies listed once I have them all perfected, but are there any requirements to get it under nature? The one I’m currently working on would more traditionally fall under rock, but I’m nature flight and the nature flight fits my lore for it better and the eye color is better.
CioCFC3.pnggTTW2gA.pngfzM10XR.pngJvUa9ma.png KsM0wY2.png
mX6TeTF.png

@WhiteSage
Usually I just ask that folks post their subspecies on the Nature Flight forums and ask them what they think of the subspecies. If the responses are mostly positive I'll then add it to this hub.
@WhiteSage
Usually I just ask that folks post their subspecies on the Nature Flight forums and ask them what they think of the subspecies. If the responses are mostly positive I'll then add it to this hub.
If I have a breeding pair that qualifies for one of the subtypes, should I contact the original makers and Main Hubs of those subtypes? This is my first time really doing anything like this.
If I have a breeding pair that qualifies for one of the subtypes, should I contact the original makers and Main Hubs of those subtypes? This is my first time really doing anything like this.
@TMaireTameran
Sorry for the delayed response I've been insanely busy recently. I think it depends on the subspecies. If their main hubs have recent activity it wouldn't hurt to contact them. If their is no recent activity I'd assume that the creator is no longer actively working on the subspecies and probably doesn't want to be bothered about them.
@TMaireTameran
Sorry for the delayed response I've been insanely busy recently. I think it depends on the subspecies. If their main hubs have recent activity it wouldn't hurt to contact them. If their is no recent activity I'd assume that the creator is no longer actively working on the subspecies and probably doesn't want to be bothered about them.
WOW
WOW
@Ceris, @Heylel I have an update to a current subspecies. I have a breeding pair of Nocturmelons.
@Ceris, @Heylel I have an update to a current subspecies. I have a breeding pair of Nocturmelons.
@Ceris @Heylel @WingSkirr

How does one go about adding a new Subspecies?
@Ceris @Heylel @WingSkirr

How does one go about adding a new Subspecies?
QFXpYkj.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26