Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Nature Subspecies Public Hub
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26
@NorthWhiteWolf

Would you add me to the pinglist, please?
@NorthWhiteWolf

Would you add me to the pinglist, please?
1WDkW5k.jpg
@Serilda

Sure! Do you want to be pinged for just new subspecies or for updates to existing subspecies as well?
@Serilda

Sure! Do you want to be pinged for just new subspecies or for updates to existing subspecies as well?
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
@NorthWhiteWolf

Thanks for your prompt response! I'm sorry, I wasn't specific. Ping me for both new subspecies and updates. Thanks!
@NorthWhiteWolf

Thanks for your prompt response! I'm sorry, I wasn't specific. Ping me for both new subspecies and updates. Thanks!
1WDkW5k.jpg
@Serilda

Alright, I have added you to the pinglist. :)
@Serilda

Alright, I have added you to the pinglist. :)
@Serilda

The Gladelings have been revamped with new subtypes, requirements, links, and example picture!
@Serilda

The Gladelings have been revamped with new subtypes, requirements, links, and example picture!
What happens to a subspecies when it becomes in active? Beardkeepers show as inactive.
What happens to a subspecies when it becomes in active? Beardkeepers show as inactive.
8207ab1fe071b5944512ff194142b80c.pngHatchery / Subspecies / 1UhVF.gif DC
@NorthWhiteWolf I've gone and updated all the gene requirements for the dendrolepis subspecies, feel free to make new example pics with the updated genes. :) Example, no need to use: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=141&bodygene=23&breed=7&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=110&tertgene=22&winggene=21&wings=80&auth=538127c1505aa3bbfcde0878ed45d4a970797dba&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@NorthWhiteWolf I've gone and updated all the gene requirements for the dendrolepis subspecies, feel free to make new example pics with the updated genes. :)

Example, no need to use:
dragon?age=1&body=141&bodygene=23&breed=7&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=110&tertgene=22&winggene=21&wings=80&auth=538127c1505aa3bbfcde0878ed45d4a970797dba&dummyext=prev.png
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
One of these days I swear I will sit down and try to make a hub for them. One of these days...
One of these days I swear I will sit down and try to make a hub for them. One of these days...
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
@NorthWhiteWolf I'd love to be added to the ping list, both for updates and new subspecies. Also, may I suggest listing the genes in alphabetical order for all subspecies? I'm currently trying to work out gene changes for my Fae, as she has the right colors to be a Fungus, and it'd be easier to scry if they were in order.

I can do it for you if you like, and send you the results via PM c:
@NorthWhiteWolf I'd love to be added to the ping list, both for updates and new subspecies. Also, may I suggest listing the genes in alphabetical order for all subspecies? I'm currently trying to work out gene changes for my Fae, as she has the right colors to be a Fungus, and it'd be easier to scry if they were in order.

I can do it for you if you like, and send you the results via PM c:
sona.gif › rune, she/her
› gmt-3 or fr+3
› lore & wishlist
@Avessa
Oops I never got the notification about your subspecies, I'll update the requirements and image tomorrow. Sorry about the extreme delay in my response.

@Ceris
Sure, I've already added you to the pinglists. Alphabetizing the genes is a good idea. I'll do that tomorrow since it is already very late where I am at.
@Avessa
Oops I never got the notification about your subspecies, I'll update the requirements and image tomorrow. Sorry about the extreme delay in my response.

@Ceris
Sure, I've already added you to the pinglists. Alphabetizing the genes is a good idea. I'll do that tomorrow since it is already very late where I am at.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26