Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Nature Subspecies Public Hub
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26
@NorthWhiteWolf Can you change the primary and secondary ranges for the Stone Coatls to Silver to Eldrich? The old range is from before the color wheel got updated. :)
@NorthWhiteWolf Can you change the primary and secondary ranges for the Stone Coatls to Silver to Eldrich? The old range is from before the color wheel got updated. :)
@GryphonSong
Alright, I've updated the Stone Coatls entry. :)
@GryphonSong
Alright, I've updated the Stone Coatls entry. :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
@NorthWhiteWolf Thank you!
@NorthWhiteWolf Thank you!
@NorthWhiteWolf

Hi there! Would it be possible to update the Melonians tertiary range to be from Cerise to Pink? I'm not quite sure why I had it so small in the first place. I tried to poll some people, and no one seems to oppose the change :)

I also have a small amount of Lore for them if you don't mind adding it/ if it works ok!

"Native to the warmer regions of Sornieth, Melonians are mostly active in the warmer months, preferring to spend their time outside basking. It is unusual to find them residing in the colder climates, some even sleeping for days on end to get through cold seasons. It's easy to know when a Melonian is nearby due to their faintly sweet scent. But don't think of it as a disadvantage as their melon-like scales are great camouflage."
@NorthWhiteWolf

Hi there! Would it be possible to update the Melonians tertiary range to be from Cerise to Pink? I'm not quite sure why I had it so small in the first place. I tried to poll some people, and no one seems to oppose the change :)

I also have a small amount of Lore for them if you don't mind adding it/ if it works ok!

"Native to the warmer regions of Sornieth, Melonians are mostly active in the warmer months, preferring to spend their time outside basking. It is unusual to find them residing in the colder climates, some even sleeping for days on end to get through cold seasons. It's easy to know when a Melonian is nearby due to their faintly sweet scent. But don't think of it as a disadvantage as their melon-like scales are great camouflage."
leLJrpL.png
@PiperMarigold

Alright I have changed the tertiary color requirement and have added the new lore. :)
@PiperMarigold

Alright I have changed the tertiary color requirement and have added the new lore. :)
@NorthWhiteWolf

Many thanks! c:
@NorthWhiteWolf

Many thanks! c:
leLJrpL.png
@NorthWhiteWolf Hello! I have a new subspecies I'd like to add to the list. Here's the info for them. Hopefully I got it all down as I want, but no promises. [code][size=6][b]Grand Prismatics[/b][/size] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=103&bodygene=15&breed=11&element=8&gender=0&tert=37&tertgene=15&winggene=12&wings=27&auth=b88b330b38ddef12327688deaa38f443818613f6&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [list] [*][b]Creator:[/b] Teletraan [*][b]Primary Gene:[/b] [*][b]Primary Color:[/b] [*][b]Secondary Gene:[/b] [*][b]Secondary Color:[/b] [*][b]Tertiary Gene:[/b] [*][b]Tertiary Color:[/b] [*][b]Acceptable Breeds:[/b] [*][b]Acceptable Eye Colors:[/b] [*][b]Lore:[/b] [*][b]Additional Notes:[/b] [*][b]Hub:[/b] [/list] [list] [*][b]Creator[/b]: Teletraan [*][b]Primary Gene(s)[/b]: Skink [*][b]Primary Color(s)[/b]: Spearmint to Orange [*][b]Secondary Gene(s)[/b]: Toxin [*][b]Secondary Color(s)[/b]: Abyss or Azure [*][b] Tertiary Gene(s)[/b]: Scales [*][b]Tertiary Color(s)[/b]: Amethyst to Orange [*][b] Acceptable Breed(s)[/b]: Nocturne [*][b]Acceptable Eye Color(s)[/b]: Any [*][b]Lore[/b]: Volcanic activity bubbles under all of Sornieth, but never did the Labyrinth expect to find themselves hosts to a flurry of lava! A river of molten activity danced violently around a secluded lake. Many thought it was the end of that pristine lake, but then all was silent. The lava slowly cooled as the dragons of Nature kept a watchful eye. Years passed, yet the lake never cooled and it became a dead zone, devoid of life in and around itself. Despite this seemingly unfortunate setback, nature slowly began to creep back into the scalding waters with a plethora of vibrant algae and bacteria. Soon the lake was a rainbow of beauty, and enterprising dragons began to divert the lakes waters away to create hot springs with diluted temperatures more suited to their hides. They dubbed this new natural wonder Prism Lake. Then one Night of the Nocturne the earth began to rumble, and many dragons thought the lake would again become volcanic, but to their surprise a swarm of Nocturnes burst from the shoreline, their wings and hides dazzling with the prismatic algae and bacteria that called the lake their home. They had been lying dormant in a long abandoned lava tube, and slowly became accustomed to the intense heat of the lake. They formed a symbiotic relationship with the algae and bacteria to survive the darkness, and when a fateful earthquake opened up a passage to the surface they took their leave and have come to grace Sornieth with their grand displays of color. Due to the temperature of Prism Springs, there are two variations of Grand Prismatic dragons. The “hotter” Prismatics sport Azure wings, while their “cooler” relatives have Abyss. The blue/green/yellow algae grows on Prismatics with a higher internal temperature than the cooler cored Prismatics which tend to host red/orange/purple algae. All Prismatics have thicker, scaly bacteria on their extremities. [*][b]Additional Notes: [/b] [u]Grandest Prismatics[/u] are the rarest of the subspecies, and have at least 4 colors of the rainbow present: red/orange, yellow, green, blue, and/or purple/pink. This does not include eye color. [u]Grand Prismatics[/u] have at least 3 colors of the rainbow present. Typically these dragons' wings mirror the colors of their body without any additional colors. This does not include eye color. [*][b]Hub[/b]: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2338839/1]Sales Forum[/url][/code] Gosh I hope all that code works.
@NorthWhiteWolf Hello! I have a new subspecies I'd like to add to the list. Here's the info for them. Hopefully I got it all down as I want, but no promises.
Code:
[size=6][b]Grand Prismatics[/b][/size] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=103&bodygene=15&breed=11&element=8&gender=0&tert=37&tertgene=15&winggene=12&wings=27&auth=b88b330b38ddef12327688deaa38f443818613f6&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [list] [*][b]Creator:[/b] Teletraan [*][b]Primary Gene:[/b] [*][b]Primary Color:[/b] [*][b]Secondary Gene:[/b] [*][b]Secondary Color:[/b] [*][b]Tertiary Gene:[/b] [*][b]Tertiary Color:[/b] [*][b]Acceptable Breeds:[/b] [*][b]Acceptable Eye Colors:[/b] [*][b]Lore:[/b] [*][b]Additional Notes:[/b] [*][b]Hub:[/b] [/list] [list] [*][b]Creator[/b]: Teletraan [*][b]Primary Gene(s)[/b]: Skink [*][b]Primary Color(s)[/b]: Spearmint to Orange [*][b]Secondary Gene(s)[/b]: Toxin [*][b]Secondary Color(s)[/b]: Abyss or Azure [*][b] Tertiary Gene(s)[/b]: Scales [*][b]Tertiary Color(s)[/b]: Amethyst to Orange [*][b] Acceptable Breed(s)[/b]: Nocturne [*][b]Acceptable Eye Color(s)[/b]: Any [*][b]Lore[/b]: Volcanic activity bubbles under all of Sornieth, but never did the Labyrinth expect to find themselves hosts to a flurry of lava! A river of molten activity danced violently around a secluded lake. Many thought it was the end of that pristine lake, but then all was silent. The lava slowly cooled as the dragons of Nature kept a watchful eye. Years passed, yet the lake never cooled and it became a dead zone, devoid of life in and around itself. Despite this seemingly unfortunate setback, nature slowly began to creep back into the scalding waters with a plethora of vibrant algae and bacteria. Soon the lake was a rainbow of beauty, and enterprising dragons began to divert the lakes waters away to create hot springs with diluted temperatures more suited to their hides. They dubbed this new natural wonder Prism Lake. Then one Night of the Nocturne the earth began to rumble, and many dragons thought the lake would again become volcanic, but to their surprise a swarm of Nocturnes burst from the shoreline, their wings and hides dazzling with the prismatic algae and bacteria that called the lake their home. They had been lying dormant in a long abandoned lava tube, and slowly became accustomed to the intense heat of the lake. They formed a symbiotic relationship with the algae and bacteria to survive the darkness, and when a fateful earthquake opened up a passage to the surface they took their leave and have come to grace Sornieth with their grand displays of color. Due to the temperature of Prism Springs, there are two variations of Grand Prismatic dragons. The “hotter” Prismatics sport Azure wings, while their “cooler” relatives have Abyss. The blue/green/yellow algae grows on Prismatics with a higher internal temperature than the cooler cored Prismatics which tend to host red/orange/purple algae. All Prismatics have thicker, scaly bacteria on their extremities. [*][b]Additional Notes: [/b] [u]Grandest Prismatics[/u] are the rarest of the subspecies, and have at least 4 colors of the rainbow present: red/orange, yellow, green, blue, and/or purple/pink. This does not include eye color. [u]Grand Prismatics[/u] have at least 3 colors of the rainbow present. Typically these dragons' wings mirror the colors of their body without any additional colors. This does not include eye color. [*][b]Hub[/b]: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2338839/1]Sales Forum[/url]

Gosh I hope all that code works.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
@Teletraan

Sorry for the delayed response I got caught up with NOtN and irl holidays.

Before I add your subspecies I'd like you to create a post in the Nature Forums about your subspecies so we can get feedback on them. I like to get approval from other Nature Flight members before adding new subspecies.
@Teletraan

Sorry for the delayed response I got caught up with NOtN and irl holidays.

Before I add your subspecies I'd like you to create a post in the Nature Forums about your subspecies so we can get feedback on them. I like to get approval from other Nature Flight members before adding new subspecies.
@NorthWhiteWolf Sure thing! I had one a long time ago (like, beginning of the year maybe?), so I'll make a new one.
@NorthWhiteWolf Sure thing! I had one a long time ago (like, beginning of the year maybe?), so I'll make a new one.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
@NorthWhiteWolf Hey! I'd like to get my sub-species listed in the directory, but I've already got a public hub for them. Do I still need to make a thread in Nature to get feedback on them?
@NorthWhiteWolf Hey! I'd like to get my sub-species listed in the directory, but I've already got a public hub for them. Do I still need to make a thread in Nature to get feedback on them?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26