Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Calculator
1 2 3 4
@Ashenta
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=help&id=1118602&p=mb
@Ashenta
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=help&id=1118602&p=mb
sigie.png
@Slothie AH! thank you so much! that, that is so simple that I feel bad that i didn't catch onto that. haha THANK YOU
@Slothie AH! thank you so much! that, that is so simple that I feel bad that i didn't catch onto that. haha THANK YOU
@slothie nICE
@slothie nICE
@Slothie

Pings for updates please! This is awesome!
@Slothie

Pings for updates please! This is awesome!
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
@Jaye @writisms @DragonRider1217

I thought Petal would be the next new gene, but turns out I was wrong. Stained has been added to the calculator with a value of 250,000 for the night, though I will check again prices in the morning. It's a gem gene so the value will be high, though it will lower over time.
@Jaye @writisms @DragonRider1217

I thought Petal would be the next new gene, but turns out I was wrong. Stained has been added to the calculator with a value of 250,000 for the night, though I will check again prices in the morning. It's a gem gene so the value will be high, though it will lower over time.
sigie.png
@Slothie

Okay, thank you!

That whole post was unexpected, but I really like this gene.
@Slothie

Okay, thank you!

That whole post was unexpected, but I really like this gene.
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
@Slothie Matching eyes means matching to color or to flight they're adopted into or something else?
@Slothie Matching eyes means matching to color or to flight they're adopted into or something else?
Animated%20Lauren-sm_zpswflpqod1.pngSleeping%20Meroe_zpsgdmhbnxs.gifmaGQFx6.png
Oooh this is a cool calculator! I'm always underselling my dragons and I feel bad, but I don't usually know what to price them at. :o

@IsianPriestess I think matching eyes means eye color matching a color on them? That's how I interpret it anyway, I might be wrong.
Oooh this is a cool calculator! I'm always underselling my dragons and I feel bad, but I don't usually know what to price them at. :o

@IsianPriestess I think matching eyes means eye color matching a color on them? That's how I interpret it anyway, I might be wrong.
they/them pronouns // +2 FR Time
Discordian // Sagittarius
ijTNmZk.png
@IsianPriestess It means the eye color matches the colors they have currently.
@IsianPriestess It means the eye color matches the colors they have currently.
sigie.png
May I ask what is the gem: treasure ratio in the calculator? and Thank you for the calculator!
May I ask what is the gem: treasure ratio in the calculator? and Thank you for the calculator!
hUlt3ix.png
1 2 3 4