Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Resource] Dragon Bio Templates v2
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
@TescoFinest self pinging for later!
@TescoFinest self pinging for later!
@ToasteredToast For later use~
@ToasteredToast For later use~
tumblr_inline_nq4jffxfga1ry72eo_500.gif
@retroRoyalty
Editing your template on this derg, if you want to take a look.
@retroRoyalty
Editing your template on this derg, if you want to take a look.
image0.gif
@Sarasvati

Sef-pinging for bio template
@Sarasvati

Sef-pinging for bio template
8SjRcnB.jpg
@Lexreon

Hi! I have a slight problem OI hope you can help me with. I loved you bio template "Items are Fun by Lexi", plus its one of the few that goes with shadow lairs. When I downloaded it from pastebin there was no color in it except black and white. I checked pastebin, too, and no color had been swpecified except #COLOUR or maybe *COLOUR Could you tell me the colors to substitute so my template is as pretty as yours?

Thank you so very much.

Sincerely,
@Lexreon

Hi! I have a slight problem OI hope you can help me with. I loved you bio template "Items are Fun by Lexi", plus its one of the few that goes with shadow lairs. When I downloaded it from pastebin there was no color in it except black and white. I checked pastebin, too, and no color had been swpecified except #COLOUR or maybe *COLOUR Could you tell me the colors to substitute so my template is as pretty as yours?

Thank you so very much.

Sincerely,
8SjRcnB.jpg
@Sarasvati
Sure thing! #COLOUR is just a placeholder so people know where they can put their colour codes, I made it so that it would be easy to identify where you can customize. If you're looking for a good colour, I suggest using colorpicker.com. What you want to do is to replace the word "COLOUR" with the 6 long digit/letter segment and it'll displace the chosen colour within the template. Be sure to keep the pound sign or else it will not work. :)
@Sarasvati
Sure thing! #COLOUR is just a placeholder so people know where they can put their colour codes, I made it so that it would be easy to identify where you can customize. If you're looking for a good colour, I suggest using colorpicker.com. What you want to do is to replace the word "COLOUR" with the 6 long digit/letter segment and it'll displace the chosen colour within the template. Be sure to keep the pound sign or else it will not work. :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Quinhwyvar
@Quinhwyvar
tumblr_n6xwujrYxg1rd5h0co1_500.png
she/her +2 FR time
I'm having difficulty putting in the dragon head pics for the relationship bars. What do you recommend?
I'm having difficulty putting in the dragon head pics for the relationship bars. What do you recommend?
@mestra001 http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1914414#post_1914414 this should be able to help
@mestra001 http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1914414#post_1914414 this should be able to help
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13